Time needed for Makahiki Character Breakfast

classickitten08

Earning My Ears
How much time is needed for the character breakfast at Makahiki? In prior posts, it seems like it can take some time to take pictures with the characters before being seated and to get your table. We have a boat tour booked in the late morning, so I am trying to figure out how early in the morning we should book to allow time for packing up and driving to the port. We are a family of four.

Thank you!

When you check in you get your pic with Mickey pretty quickly, you then sit down and wait for your table. Once your table is ready you go get your pic with Goofy. After that you pretty much have to wait for the characters to come around to your table. The food service was pretty quick (we were there last week). Once seated we were usually done and out of there in a little over an hour. Depending on what time your reservation is though it can take a little longer to get seated.

How much time is needed for the character breakfast at Makahiki? In prior posts, it seems like it can take some time to take pictures with the characters before being seated and to get your table. We have a boat tour booked in the late morning, so I am trying to figure out how early in the morning we should book to allow time for packing up and driving to the port. We are a family of four.

Thank you!
They are slow to get seated…. I would book an early time so your aren’t stressed or rushed.

You only need as much time as it takes to eat. The characters make their rounds as soon as you sit down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter