• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*** Time for a Tony Romas dis meet UPDATE ON POST 1***

menu all picked and ready to go - Jeff has the banoffee pie on his list too!

Just in case anyone reads this before we leave, where's the best place to park? We've previously used one that is pay and display and so we find ourselves clock watching - would prefer a pay on exit but I don't know the nearest one.

Looking forward to it.

Hi Louise

We always park in the Fairfield car park, it's pay on exit and isn't too far to walk.

Fairfield Car Park

The one where they hold the Monday market if you look on Google maps.

I think it's cheaper if you park underground.

Well Charlie would no doubt love a cuddle from anyone :) Im hoping Megan doesnt get too bored otherwise there will also be a 3year old hurricane :)

Hope you all had a lovely afternoon and look forward to hearing all about it :thumbsup2

Had a lovely time, thanks for a great afternoon everyone :goodvibes and thanks Tony and Theresa for organising it. :flower3:

We have had a great day. It was lovely to see everyone. Already looking forward to next year.:)

Just wanted to say 'Thanks Tony' for organising everything today :thumbsup2

It was a lot of fun and lovely to catch up with so many great DISers

Enjoy the rest of your bank holiday weekend everyone :goodvibes

had a brilliant afternoon, it was great catching up with you all again (and seeing some new faces too).

Many thanks to Tony and Theresa for organising and for the cuppa in the garden - a lovely way to round off a lovely day.

Ready for next year now..

Thanks to everyone who came and made it a really fun day.
I forgot to take my camera so if anyone has pictures please post them here. :)

Unfortunately we already had plans for a weekend in Lancaster when I found out about the meet. Hope a few photos are posted.

I did wonder where you were! Hope all is well with you all.

And sorry, no photos from me, I'm terrible for never having a camera with me. I bought a new one just before Christmas and still haven't got it out of the box!

I did wonder where you were! Hope all is well with you all.

And sorry, no photos from me, I'm terrible for never having a camera with me. I bought a new one just before Christmas and still haven't got it out of the box!

I don't come onto UK Comm enough, saw the thread too late, we had already arranged our weekend away. Doubt we will get to next years either if its bank holiday weekend we will hopefully be in Florida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter