Timandlesley’s how to win a dream in 10 days 11/15 NEW PTR UP!! pg. 94 has link!!!

Another great chapter can't wait to read more. I am really starting to get excited 35 more days to BCV.

jeanine

Great update!!! It made me miss Epcot sooo much!!!

We ate dinner at Teppan Edo on our last night and loved, loved, loved it! We even talked about how we HAD to do it next trip! The food was soooo good!

Can't wait to read the next installment -- it sounds like something fun is going to happen! popcorn::

Another great update! After I saw you and the kids, I was kicking myself for not getting a picture of you all together! Yes we were down to 2 days left and were starting to get sad....

The crowds to Soarin are crazy aren't they..

Sounds like you all had a great afternoon and glad the lunch was Yummy :)
We had a GREAT lunch that afternoon also, one of your favorites I think...

Welcome to the DVC!!!! You will not regret one moment of it! We joined two years ago when my DD was 9 months old and could not be happier!!! Our home resort is SSR but we have only stayed at VWL :love: Thanks so much for the video of the WL...it gave me goosebumps seeing our favorite place! I'm sure you guys will plan a stay at the VWL at some point and let me tell ya...you will be more in love with it after that!!!

Lesley - I'm so jealous...

Not only do you have a very good looking husband, and two beautiful children - you now also have DVC!!! I want to be you!!!!:worship:

Thanks for the update...loving the report, and because of your review of lunch at LTT - I now have a reservation in September!

Looking forward to the next installment.

Great insallment!
I LOVE the video of The WL, It does give me some insight as to what to expect..It is very beautiful. The pool looks very nice aswell, Thanks for sharing those pool pics:thumbsup2
Glad you all got to ride mission space together-- Dane and Heath rode it last, while Javen and I sat out. Do you think that ride will be to intense for Javen this year? He is right at 44iches (5 years old).
I LOVE living lands ride, some think its boring but my kids and I thought it was very interesting!

Great update! I have been checking on switching back to WL from CSR. We thought we would try a moderate to save $$$ but I think we should just pay thr $600 difference and stay at WL since we love it. Of course now all they have left is courtyard and it's $1000 :headache: . I will keep checking though after watching your video. Teppan Edo looks great too. Would love to get a ressie there.

Thanks for the update!

When we went to Boma we had a great meal but I also just :love: the restrooms there! I took pictures of the light fixtures and the animal tiles! So I can totally understand your family's reaction to Teppan Edo. I think this level of detail sets Disney apart. I mean a couple of days ago I was at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City, one of the world's premier museums, and the bathrooms could be anywhere. Very institutional. They could at least put up a poster!
I'll have to check out the boma restrooms, maybe I should start a WDW restroom pic thread, that would be too funny ; )

Another great update!
Congrats on your DVC purchase!
Also, congrats on your 10 year anniversary. Today is my 10 year. DH had a softball game tonight but we had a great celebration last night.:banana:

Your Lauren is awfully brave going on those big rides. How old is she? My DD went on Splash, BTMRR, Test Track and Soarin last year and loved them. She does not want to try TOT but I was wondering about Mission Space. Like Lauren she is right at the 44" mark so I'm not sure if she would make it on.

Glad you liked Teppan Edo. We are trying it next month. :thumbsup2
Congratulations on your 10 year, glad you had a good celebration. Lauren is only 4 1/2 and she rode TOT at 3 1/2, she is a very brave girl. She LOVEd Mission Space, if you do the green side it should be fine, lots of fun/not scary.
Lesley

Just read the new chapter, great stuff! I love the WL video, geez i love that place, i really am tempted to stay there in august but i need to give AKL a try! But damn that video brings back so many memories!! When we were there we had a room right off the lobby on the 5th floor on the villas side, so you know how i appreciate being close, because we had a great location! It was woodsview but it you could see part of the overhang for the walkway to the buses...ok ok i need to stop talking WL before i switch! lol!
I know, don't you just LOVE WL!!! Glad you liked the video.
Lesley
Congratulations on the DVC purchase!!! We've been members since 2006, and we LOVE it. It's so much fun trying out all the different hotels! I was wondering if you'd mind PM'ing me some of the details of this deal. We have family members that are interested in buying, and I'd like to know more about this deal before calling our guide. Thanks!!! I'm enjoying your trip report, its getting me super excited for our trip next month!!:yay:
Thank you, glad to hear you love it. I PM'd you, hope they are able to use the deal. Have fun on your trip next month!

What a fun way to show everyone the WL, I have been lucky enough to stay there once. I can picture walking up to my room, instead of the coolness of the lobby, we were greeted by a warm walk. You see, we stayed in Feb, so the evenings were chilly.:rotfl: It is a beautiful resort. We could see the castle change colors at night from our room, and watch the monorail thru a break in the trees. It was heavenly.

Congratulations on purchasing DVC, that means we get to read more fun reports from your family for years to come.:cool1:

Looking forward to the home edition of the BBB makeover.popcorn::
I thought the video would help those who have never been, I just love that resort so much! Thanks for the DVC congratulations, we are so thrilled!

great installment! but i just have to comment on the one thing that i'm SUPER excited about......your clue....."a dream is a WISH your heart makes." i hope it's what i think it is!!!! :goodvibes
Oh yes......maybe, stay tuned;)

All right! An update just before I'm about to (hopefully) conquer Disney World. And what a great update it was. The video was awesome! We aren't staying at the lodge but we might drop in now that I see just how beautiful it is. And Lauren is a hoot. What a silly girl.
Hope you have a great trip, glad you enjoyed the video, yes Lauren is so funny just like her daddy ; )
Welcome Home! :yay: You are going to love DVC! You can stay in those deluxe rooms until you need an ECV to see the world! :lmao: You'll be making those memories worry free with your kids and grandkids for years!
You will also love AKL! We stayed there and I loved, loved, loved sitting on my balcony and watching my friends the giraffes! Bring binoculars as there are lots of creatures on the Savannah, and they give you an educational sheet so you can look for and identify the animals! :thumbsup2 If there are certain animals you like best, ask for them when you check in - different animals are in different parts of the resort.

We love being able to stay at different resorts and use our points for either a few days, or the possibility to bank them and borrow them and get a Grand Villa for our whole family to stay for a week! We bought 150 pts at SSR in Jan 2006 and got 2005 points as well. We stayed at the Grand Californian at DL, then the next year had two studios at SSR with my DSIS, as well as a couple of nights Savannah view at AKL, and this year had a suite at the Disneyland Hotel, and in March we're staying at BWV! We wouldn't be staying on site at deluxe resorts without DVC! We are considering buying at the GCV at DLR since we live out West.

Loved your update! Lauren is so cute! I am sending you a PM. Thanks for sharing your vacation with us!
Thanks so much for your post we are so excited about DVC and your post made me even more happy about our decision. Can't wait to get our packet in the mail and start planning upcoming trips.
Lesley

Thanks for the video the Wilderness lodge is so beautiful I cant wait to see it in only a month.

What a fun chapter! Thanks Lesley!

Guess what... We decided to take your advice (which you gave me right back at the start of your report!), and keep our booking at Wilderness Lodge. We really were going to stay at POFQ, but then all of a sudden, DH and I both decided that we still really want to stay at Wilderness Lodge! So, we are still staying at WL! Phew!!! :banana:

I just loved your tour of the WL! Thank you! It really does look beautiful. And so does Tim's dancing at the end. Heheee. :thumbsup2
Glad you enjoyed it. I am glad you are going to try WL, you will just LOVE IT!!!! Have fun and let me know what you think!!!

Oh wow- now you are making me sooo home sick with the WL video. We are booked at the POLY with a 40% code, but now you are making me rethink. We loved the WL last year sooo much!

Good to try new things- right?!? :confused3
Hey, I'd love to try the Poly and with that 40% code you can't go wrong, you can come back and do WL the next year right !?!
Congrats on your new purchase. Great update.
Thanks so much
Great day and how cool that Lauren was tall enough for MS :)
Yes, it was very cool!
Sigh, you are making me home sick with that video. Just a year ago we were walking those same halls. :cloud9:
I know, I got homesick watching it again, so did the kids, you should have seen their faces when it was playing on the computer monitor. It will always be our home away from home.
Another great chapter can't wait to read more. I am really starting to get excited 35 more days to BCV.

jeanine
So glad you are enjoying it, 35 days, I'm so jealous!

Great update!!! It made me miss Epcot sooo much!!!

We ate dinner at Teppan Edo on our last night and loved, loved, loved it! We even talked about how we HAD to do it next trip! The food was soooo good!

Can't wait to read the next installment -- it sounds like something fun is going to happen! popcorn::
Wasn't that the BEST food, I can't wait to go back next year.
Lesley

Another great update! After I saw you and the kids, I was kicking myself for not getting a picture of you all together! Yes we were down to 2 days left and were starting to get sad....

The crowds to Soarin are crazy aren't they..

Sounds like you all had a great afternoon and glad the lunch was Yummy :)
We had a GREAT lunch that afternoon also, one of your favorites I think...
I was kicking myself too, guess we were both so focused we forgot about the photo ops. Glad you guys had a good Epcot day too.
Welcome to the DVC!!!! You will not regret one moment of it! We joined two years ago when my DD was 9 months old and could not be happier!!! Our home resort is SSR but we have only stayed at VWL :love: Thanks so much for the video of the WL...it gave me goosebumps seeing our favorite place! I'm sure you guys will plan a stay at the VWL at some point and let me tell ya...you will be more in love with it after that!!!
Thanks so much! I think we are going to book AKL at 11 months out but then try to change to a studio at BC since we want to try that resort so much- we'll see, decision decisions, such fun being able to plan like this now!
Lesley

Lesley - I'm so jealous...

Not only do you have a very good looking husband, and two beautiful children - you now also have DVC!!! I want to be you!!!!:worship:

Thanks for the update...loving the report, and because of your review of lunch at LTT - I now have a reservation in September!

Looking forward to the next installment.
Your post made me laugh so hard, Tim will love the good looking husband comment. Thanks, I'm flattered, I do have a good life I do admit that. Glad you are enjoying the report. You will love LTT.
Lesley

Great insallment!
I LOVE the video of The WL, It does give me some insight as to what to expect..It is very beautiful. The pool looks very nice aswell, Thanks for sharing those pool pics:thumbsup2
Glad you all got to ride mission space together-- Dane and Heath rode it last, while Javen and I sat out. Do you think that ride will be to intense for Javen this year? He is right at 44iches (5 years old).
I LOVE living lands ride, some think its boring but my kids and I thought it was very interesting!
Glad you enjoyed the video. I think Javen will be fine, Lauren is only 4 and LOVED it!
Lesley

Great update! I have been checking on switching back to WL from CSR. We thought we would try a moderate to save $$$ but I think we should just pay thr $600 difference and stay at WL since we love it. Of course now all they have left is courtyard and it's $1000 :headache: . I will keep checking though after watching your video. Teppan Edo looks great too. Would love to get a ressie there.
1000 is a lot to switch, 600 I'd jump at it., but that's just me. Teppan Edo is great.
Lesley

Lesley,
How much was the deluxe dining plan? Did you feel it was worth it or to much food?

Jeanine
We LOVED the deluxe dining plan, it was 69 per night for Tim and I and 29 per night for the kids you get 3 meals a day and can be sit down or counterservice, appetizer, main entree and desert/drinks at each meal and then 2 snack credits per person per day. We didn't eat EVERYTHING at every meal of course but we really enjoyed it and thought it was a great deal, we loved experiencing restaraunts we hadn't before.

Congrats on the DVC ownership!!! When I read this I pictured Tim running for the fastpasses at 81! :rotfl2: Linda
THANK YOU!!! Now that would be a sight!
Lesley

:thumbsup2 Great update. My bet is you got to watch Wishes with the Dream Team or something. On our trip in September, one of the Dreams we won was to watch Wishes from the deck of the Astro Orbiter. It was amazing!!!! pixiedust: Can't wait to read all about it. :hyper:

Reading about Teppan Edo in your report makes me want to make an ADR there. It sounds SO good!

Lauren is so cute in the video, talking the whole time! Was she giving a little tour herself?

:) thanks so much for that video tour of WL. We have visted here a couple of times (before choosing today in dec 09), and never walked down that ramp....never new it existed........it looks great!!!! can't wait for the next installment!!!!!

:)

Lesley!
Congratulations on your membership and welcome home! I totally understand your excitement we joined DVC just a month ago with our home resort being BCV. I couldn't believe the deal we just heard about through AKL!! I was already talking to DH about adding on points so when we go down on Monday we are taking the tour and looking at the deal you all got. So I'm excited again.....How much can a person take??? DH thinks I'm crazy :confused3

Enjoying your trip report, your children so cute and really brave riding all those big rides! I'm impressed!

Welcome Home!

We purchased SSR a few years ago while checking out a different time share. Glad we chose DVC.

Last November we were able to take my in-laws, BIL & SIL, and their 3 kids along with our group of 5 for a grand gathering. We stayed in one of the 3 bedroom villas at SSR. All the relatives couldn't believe how great it was and the staff was always attentive to our requests. Had a great time, apparently so great, my nephews and neice keep hounding me to go again.

So, I told 'em to behave and maybe just maybe they might get lucky in a few years and we'll all go again. :cool1:

Keep up the report. Love the pics, make me think, since I'm remembering our journey to do a trippie.....we'll see.

Dear Tim, Lesley, Luke and Lauren!

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading your trip report! The pictures are great and I really feel that I know you now! (Such cute kids!)

We are going to WDW in just over 4 weeks and reading your report has got me even more excited than before!

I haven't read a trip report before (been too busy pouring over pictures of Disney food!) and I really enjoyed yours - it was great that it was so up to date and I've picked up lots of tips too!

Thanks for a great read!

Shari xx

Great Update:thumbsup2

Awesome that Lauren was tall enough for MS:cool1:

Thanks for the WL Tour. I would love to stay there sometime

Nice Dancing Tim:lmao:

One question, what was on your 2nd bed? Was that flowers or something and what did it spell?

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter