Tim and Lesley Year of Million Compromises/TONS pics- 8/5 help me pg. 164!!!

WOW!! I'm so sad!! Great trip reporting, Lesley! I hope that one day I have a family as great as yours to share Disney with. It seems like so much fun having little ones there! Thanks for sharing your trip with us! I feel like I was there! (well, almost! :-) )

Hey Tim and Lesley,
Thanks again for a great trip report. Yours is the first I have read start to finish.. I really enjoyed it. It made me feel like I was there with you. Thanks for the laughs and I'll look for your next pre trippie.

Thanks from me too!:goodvibes It was a great read, full of tips and hints and you gave me some great ideas! DS9 and DS6 can't wait to build their own lightsaber and DD3 will be heading towards the my little pony section! Plus thanks for all your PM's regarding our itinerary!

Tim and Lesley - That was such a great report!! I was out of town for two weeks and just got back and first thing I did was catch up on your TR! By the way, we spent a few days of our vacation at Disney's Hilton Head Island. It was our first trip as DVC members! It was so wonderful. We just love being a DVC member. I second atleast taking a good hard look at it. Especially how much you love Disney! PM me your address and I will send you a DVD on Vacation Club if you would like. We leave for the world 4 months from tomorrow! Can't wait to use your many tips while we are there.I also second a book! I would buy one! By the way, we live in Richmond, VA! We want to invite you and your beautiful family to our house anytime!! Let me know if you ever come towards the East! Thanks for some wonderful reading.......so sad it is over. :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

What a wonderful trip report. How sad poor Luke leaving on the bus. My son made it to the airport where he had his major post vacation meltdown. I know exactly how you felt on the plane. Coming back from mexico last year, our connecting flight was cancelled and the next one was sooo late, chicago to boston was very painful. When I hear the kids crying, I'm most grateful it's not mine, and sympathetic to those poor parents.
Can't wait for next years report, and hope to use this one to plan ours. Thanks for sharing your lovely family with us.

Hey everyone, I too feel it is sad that things have come to an end, but we have all shared great Disney memories together. I consider all of you my extended family, I just felt empty inside when I knew the TR had come to an end. :worried:

I know it sounds sappy and a little weird, but we truly care for all of you and all of your families who you have in turn shared with us. So until next time......this is Tim signing off. :goodvibes

....Ok, you hang up, no no you hang up, no you first....no no you hang....click!......:rotfl2:

WAIT dont hang up yet...I have job oppertunity for you and Lesley...how about I give you the dates for our upcoming trip and my ADRS and you guys just plan my trip for me and my family....I can pay you via paypal or cash, check or money order! This way I know I will have a wicked awsome trip:goodvibes Unlike the last 2 trips we took to WDW:scared1: Just PM me and we'll set it up:lmao: No Really..It looks like you guys had a blast and I TRUELY enjoyed every minute of the TR. I didnt post much but belive me I read every installment. Thanks for sharing!:flower3:

WAIT dont hang up yet...I have job oppertunity for you and Lesley...how about I give you the dates for our upcoming trip and my ADRS and you guys just plan my trip for me and my family....I can pay you via paypal or cash, check or money order! This way I know I will have a wicked awsome trip:goodvibes Unlike the last 2 trips we took to WDW:scared1: Just PM me and we'll set it up:lmao: No Really..It looks like you guys had a blast and I TRUELY enjoyed every minute of the TR. I didnt post much but belive me I read every installment. Thanks for sharing!:flower3:

2 Bad trips to WDW. I think any trip to WDW is Wicked Awsome! I hope you do have a Great next trip and it sounds like you have ADR's which is good becuase i don;t know when your going but if its this aug/sep time when free dinning was out ADR are the biggest must of the year it seems! Have Fun!

Wow Book Deals, Personal Trip planing going to be busy. Lesley and Tim are going to be Very busy! Humm! I think they both will need some more RESEARCH trips! Yeah! RESEARCH!. Great TR and thanks for sharing everything!

2 Bad trips to WDW. I think any trip to WDW is Wicked Awsome! I hope you do have a Great next trip and it sounds like you have ADR's which is good becuase i don;t know when your going but if its this aug/sep time when free dinning was out ADR are the biggest must of the year it seems! Have Fun!

Wow Book Deals, Personal Trip planing going to be busy. Lesley and Tim are going to be Very busy! Humm! I think they both will need some more RESEARCH trips! Yeah! RESEARCH!. Great TR and thanks for sharing everything!

Yeah you would think so right-NOPE! My past 2 (only 2) trips to disney were awful-dont get me wrong I loved being there and feeling the magic. But I had no plan, didnt know where anything was, spent most of my time standing in lines, missed all the shows except for wishes, because I didnt know about them. etc.
I am feeling a little better about this years plans but still not exactly sure what I need to do to avoid long lines, when to be at rope drop and stuff like that. I subbed to touring plans but havent read up on it yet.
So this way I figured Lesley and Tim can just tell me when to be up, where to go, witch fastpasses to get first, where to see charecters without waiting 3 hours like last time, and so on and so on...:lmao: Boy wouldnt that be great!

So, we're traveling home from grandHaven tomorrow, have had a great trip and I'll post pics and respond to everyone when we return.

As for the itinerary request, I've been fulfilling quite a few via PM's lately and it does take up a lot of time but Tim and I have been talking about it a lot and PM me if you want a personalized itinerary from me for each park, based on your party size, age, ride/attraction wants/needs, etc. I will also help with ADR's, PM me for info, it is very affordable and I promise you an awesome trip!!!
Lesley

Tim and Lesley,

Just got finished reading your trip report, took me just over three hours. But three hours very well spent! :thumbsup2

Another fantastic trip report. Thank you so much for doing it, I enjoyed all of it, especially all of the photos!!! :woohoo:

After the last trip report and now this one, I feel like I know you guys. You would be a fun family to travel with!!

You are a lot like us, you appreciate each and every second in the World and enjoy all the little things.

Thanks for sharing your trip with us and letting us get to know you, it's been an absolute pleasure! :cool1:

Tim and Lesley,Just got finished reading your trip report, took me just over three hours. But three hours very well spent! :thumbsup2

So OT, but Cass wanted to say your little one is adorable. I remember reading your TR's a long while back and then hearing you were pregnant. Congrats!

So, we're traveling home from grandHaven tomorrow, have had a great trip and I'll post pics and respond to everyone when we return.

As for the itinerary request, I've been fulfilling quite a few via PM's lately and it does take up a lot of time but Tim and I have been talking about it a lot and PM me if you want a personalized itinerary from me for each park, based on your party size, age, ride/attraction wants/needs, etc. I will also help with ADR's, PM me for info, it is very affordable and I promise you an awesome trip!!!
Lesley

Good to hear from you and glad you had a good time! Looking forward to the mini TR and pics!

So OT, but Cass wanted to say your little one is adorable. I remember reading your TR's a long while back and then hearing you were pregnant. Congrats!

Thanks :hug: We are going to WDW/DCL in October and will be doing another live trippie, so stay tuned for LOTS of pics of Kira :woohoo: :love:

Thanks Tim and Lesley for sharing your fun and your two precious children with us on this TR. I have really enjoyed it, and look forward to next time! :banana:

Lesley:

Thanks again for getting your trip report done so fast. I popped in on Blayne's again and she still isn't done. She had 28 days between posts. I wanted to make a comment but didn't want to get flamed again. Since I know nothing about Grand Haven. Where and what is it?? see you soon

Woot Woot its tomorrow already, and today is the grand haven mini trip report can't wait to read it Tim and Lesley, your TR has been great to read and fun too. Hope you had a great trip and I will just wait until later today for the report!

Just finished your TR tonight (I started a few days ago). I just read your first TR about a week ago and wanted to immediately follow up with this one. I loved the first one but this one was out of this world! I have been doing nothing but eating and breathing Tim and Lesley's TR for the last week! :surfweb:

I truly enjoyed each and every minute of it (why else would I sit here all day and night on a Saturday, right?). :goodvibes

Good luck with your plans for next year (keep us updated!) and with your book (are you still pursuing that?). It's late and I am headed for bed (with mickey bars and ADRs dancing in my head...hehe!). :dance3:

Thanks for sharing!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter