Tiffin's dress code?

dbaker375

Mouseketeer
Hello,
We have dinner reservations at 6:00pm with the ROL dinner package for Tiffin's on a Sunday evening at the end of this month.
Are dress shorts allowed? Given the temps, DH is not going to want to put on pants, and I think I agree with him! :-)

Thanks!!

We had a late lunch and were in nice park attire. (Not basketball shorts or whatever they are called). You should be fine.

Perhaps someone who has had dinner there can comment.

Park attire and shorts are absolutely fine. I might consider wearing a polo shirt instead of a T-shirt if I was planning to have dinner there but it is absolutely not required.

Can't think of any Signatures that don't allow dress shorts:).
Another vote for a polo or golf shirt if he already owns one.

Tiffins does not have a dress code. Now, you might feel out of place if you showed up in basketball shorts and a T-shirt, but they would seat you.

Great, thanks!! Yep, collared shirts are in his inventory :smooth: He'll be a happy camper! :cool1:

Park attire is always acceptable within the parks. Animal suits are strictly forbidden as they confuse young guests and cast members. :)

As others have said, all restaurants inside the parks don't really have a dress code. Park attire is acceptable.
I have seen all types of attire at Tiffins and Monsieur Paul at EPCOT (probably 2 of the fancier restaurants in the parks).

As others have said, all restaurants inside the parks don't really have a dress code. Park attire is acceptable.
I have seen all types of attire at Tiffins and Monsieur Paul at EPCOT (probably 2 of the fancier restaurants in the parks).

There is a difference though between the two. Monsieur Paul does have a stated dress code. I can’t say if people follow it or not, but it is on the reservation page. Tiffins does not have a stated dress code.

Since you stated that you’ve seen all sorts of dress at Monsieur Paul, I assume they do not enforce their dress code. The new restaurant Takumi-Tei also has a stated dress code which they do not seem to be enforcing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter