We are looking to add a day to our park tickets with Genie+ included. Our dates are December 25 to January 2. The website gives me a warning saying if you modify your tickets and choose 2022 dates then Genie+ will stay on your tickets. If you choose 2023 dates then Genie+ will be removed from your tickets.

Does anyone have experience with modifying their tickets with G+ included and their dates begin in 2022 and end in 2023? I would like to be able to add a day without losing G+.

Hi, all. A little rusty at this...

I renewed my Platinum Pass and now I have a "Disney Incredi-Pass Renewal". I have not used the renewal to enter a park yet. Do I need to activate the renewal AP at Guest Services or can I just go through the tapstile?

Thanks!

Hello,

I am heading to DW in August and just found some old tickets from 2004 and 2010. I don't know how many days, if any, are on them. Is there a way I can determine this before my trip? They say, "No Expiration" on them.

Thank you.

Rich Costa

Anyone else not able to make changes to their tickets on through My Disney Experience recently? Tried yesterday and today and every time I click "Change ticket" I get the loading screen and then nothing happens. Help!

Question for the experts. I have a Sorcerror's Pass that expires soon. I have an old Gold AP voucher that was never activated - do you think I can use the value of that towards the renewal, then with the incremental leftover (due to renewal discount) apply that towards the $99 waterparks option?

Question for the experts. I have a Sorcerror's Pass that expires soon. I have an old Gold AP voucher that was never activated - do you think I can use the value of that towards the renewal, then with the incremental leftover (due to renewal discount) apply that towards the $99 waterparks option?
As @Robo always said (I miss him - hope he’s all right!), just “ask nicely,” and you may get your wish! :tinker: :tinker: :tinker:

Are you allowed to extend your ticket an extra day while in the middle of your vacation?

Obviously I would want to check the park pass reservation system before doing so, but we are split on whether we want to visit a park or we want to do something else on our departure day. It's probably something we would like to decide halfway through the vacation, basing our decision off how much we are getting done and if there is need/want for a half day of park time before heading home.

Are you allowed to extend your ticket an extra day while in the middle of your vacation?

Obviously I would want to check the park pass reservation system before doing so, but we are split on whether we want to visit a park or we want to do something else on our departure day. It's probably something we would like to decide halfway through the vacation, basing our decision off how much we are getting done and if there is need/want for a half day of park time before heading home.
Yes

This may have been answered already, but I wanted to make sure I'm clear with our specific question 😎

We are taking our daughter down next week to join the DCP. My wife and I have bought a package that includes room and tickets. We want to purchase her tickets only so she can enjoy some park time with us before she starts her job. Because of the uncertainty of her schedule for that week, we're not sure if she'll be able to use all of the tickets. We will schedule reservations for her just in case. Our question, if she ends up not being able to attend the park with us on one or more days, are those tickets still good for future dates? As a DCP, she'll have blackout dates, so we'd love her to be able to use the unused tickets during her stay? Anything we have to do proactively? Thank you!!!

if she ends up not being able to attend the park with us on one or more days, are those tickets still good for future dates?
If she does NOT go into the parks with you at all, the ticket will retain it’s value towards a future ticket.

However, a partially-used ticket will lose all value as of the expiration date even if there are unused entitlements remaining. So I suggest planning just a couple of days that you know she can join you, then if her schedule looks to allow for more park time you can add days to the ticket before parks close on the day she uses the 2nd entry. You will need to keep an eye on the theme park reservation calendar, though.

If she does NOT go into the parks with you at all, the ticket will retain it’s value towards a future ticket.

However, a partially-used ticket will lose all value as of the expiration date even if there are unused entitlements remaining. So I suggest planning just a couple of days that you know she can join you, then if her schedule looks to allow for more park time you can add days to the ticket before parks close on the day she uses the 2nd entry. You will need to keep an eye on the theme park reservation calendar, though.

I got you. So we should just buy her like a 2 day park admission since we know she'll be able to attend at least 2 days with us. For the other days, we are probably better off just buying her day passes. Understood about the reservation calendar. So far the week is totally in the green, so fingers crossed.

Thanks!

I got you. So we should just buy her like a 2 day park admission since we know she'll be able to attend at least 2 days with us. For the other days, we are probably better off just buying her day passes. Understood about the reservation calendar. So far the week is totally in the green, so fingers crossed.

Thanks!
Almost but not quite. Yes, you can purchase her a 2 day park admission ticket but, if you know before the end of the 2nd day she's going to be able to join you for an additional day(s), you can go to guest services before the parks close and add 1 or more days to the ticket. It will most likely be less costly to add a 3rd (and 4th) day to an existing ticket rather than purchase a 1 day ticket. Adding a 5th day will definitely be more cost effective to add to an existing ticket.

Almost but not quite. Yes, you can purchase her a 2 day park admission ticket but, if you know before the end of the 2nd day she's going to be able to join you for an additional day(s), you can go to guest services before the parks close and add 1 or more days to the ticket. It will most likely be less costly to add a 3rd (and 4th) day to an existing ticket rather than purchase a 1 day ticket. Adding a 5th day will definitely be more cost effective to add to an existing ticket.
Ah great! Thanks for that! That really helps!

I had a trip planned last summer for me and my girls. I bought four 2-day tickets and attached them in my MDE account with park reservations. Unfortunately, I had to cancel so these tickets were never used in the parks. They apparently no longer exist on my MDE account.

I'm now planning a possible trip this fall. How can I use these tickets? Can I just reattach them to new people (DD's husband for example)? Will I have to pay more (honestly, I'm probably going at a slower time)? Or did I lose the money I paid?

Also, my original plan had 4 people, now it's only 3. How long can I keep the 4th ticket? Will it expire?

I haven't been to Disney since the park reservation system was instituted, so I am completely confused.

As an asside...I really miss the 10 day non expiring park hoppers. 😢

I had a trip planned last summer for me and my girls. I bought four 2-day tickets and attached them in my MDE account with park reservations. Unfortunately, I had to cancel so these tickets were never used in the parks. They apparently no longer exist on my MDE account.

I'm now planning a possible trip this fall. How can I use these tickets? Can I just reattach them to new people (DD's husband for example)? Will I have to pay more (honestly, I'm probably going at a slower time)? Or did I lose the money I paid?

Also, my original plan had 4 people, now it's only 3. How long can I keep the 4th ticket? Will it expire?

I haven't been to Disney since the park reservation system was instituted, so I am completely confused.

As an asside...I really miss the 10 day non expiring park hoppers. 😢
You’ll need to call Disney Ticketing at 407-566-4985 to apply the value of those tickets to new tickets. Since they’re unused, you should be able to reassign them to different people from those they were originally assigned to. The value of the 4th ticket will not expire, but when you’re ready to use it you’ll have to call again (unless you use it to buy a new ticket and then change that one again later).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter