Tickets Blocked For Entering Two Parks In a Short Timeframe

I still don't get what this solves. Don't tickets all have photos associated with them now? Barring the unusual instance of identical twins, shouldn't this be an issue of the past?
Same. I get trying to cut down on fraud. But if people's passes get locked, and it sounds like leads are unlocking it without issue, then it doesn't solve anything..The "fraudsters" can just say they went in and out of an entrance really fast and get their pass/ticket unlocked without a problem.

Same. I get trying to cut down on fraud. But if people's passes get locked, and it sounds like leads are unlocking it without issue, then it doesn't solve anything..The "fraudsters" can just say they went in and out of an entrance really fast and get their pass/ticket unlocked without a problem.
The people in this thread who are getting their passes unlocked without issue aren’t trying to scam the system. So that’s a good thing.

The block forces some heightened human intervention which might result in an attempted scammer getting caught. Or maybe there’s also something going on behind the scenes, like double checking these passes after the fact to identify potential AP abuse.

I still don't get what this solves. Don't tickets all have photos associated with them now? Barring the unusual instance of identical twins, shouldn't this be an issue of the past?
I thought the same thing. So I am confused too. But maybe photos are not as reliable as we think.

:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter