Tickets before reservations are available ? Thoughts?

Came here to ask about this as I had notice that I am able to book tickets with resort stay already for December, but wasn't entirely sure how they were going about it, in regards to booking park reservations. We are also from out of state, and I read on their site that, as of this moment, park was not open to out-of-state residents, so, again, wasn't sure if I should book already. I think it's safe to assume by end of the year this would have change, so booking already should be okay, right?

Thank you for the info!

You're fine to make hotel reservations and purchase tickets. The only thing restricted right now is making park reservations (which aren't open for December dates yet). We're still waiting to hear when oos will be able to make park reservations/attend the parks as a guest legitimately. I'm sure once the information goes live, it'll spread quickly.

You're fine to make hotel reservations and purchase tickets. The only thing restricted right now is making park reservations (which aren't open for December dates yet). We're still waiting to hear when oos will be able to make park reservations/attend the parks as a guest legitimately. I'm sure once the information goes live, it'll spread quickly.

Thank you!

I purchased resort/tickets but I only received hotel confirmation info, nothing on the tickets other than which tickets we purchased (4day, 1 park per day). No barcode, no ticket numbers we can link to our accounts...nothing. I’ve tried calling Guest Services many times but can’t get through at all. Wondering if they’ll be mailing them out to us or if this is something we need to contact them about...if we can ever get through :confused3

Thank you!

I purchased resort/tickets but I only received hotel confirmation info, nothing on the tickets other than which tickets we purchased (4day, 1 park per day). No barcode, no ticket numbers we can link to our accounts...nothing. I’ve tried calling Guest Services many times but can’t get through at all. Wondering if they’ll be mailing them out to us or if this is something we need to contact them about...if we can ever get through :confused3

I don't stay on site so I can't answer from experience. My apologies.

Were you logged in to your account? Have you checked to see if the tickets are already linked there? They haven't snail mailed physical tickets in years as far as I know.

Good luck getting it sorted

I don't stay on site so I can't answer from experience. My apologies.

Were you logged in to your account? Have you checked to see if the tickets are already linked there? They haven't snail mailed physical tickets in years as far as I know.

Good luck getting it sorted

I purchased through their site under my account, which is how we’ve done it in the past when booking for WDW, so I don’t know if maybe it’s just something they’ve changed due to covid. I’ll try calling again tomorrow morning, hopefully I can get through 🤞🏻

thank you so much for your help!

I purchased through their site under my account, which is how we’ve done it in the past when booking for WDW, so I don’t know if maybe it’s just something they’ve changed due to covid. I’ll try calling again tomorrow morning, hopefully I can get through 🤞🏻

thank you so much for your help!

Yeah, when I purchased my tickets (just tickets), I got printable e-tickets on the confirmation page after purchase and they were already auto attached to my account under My Tickets. But again, I only bought tickets 🤷‍♀️. Different situation.

Hopefully it gets sorted quickly! Best bet is what you're already doing (calling) if you aren't seeing your tickets attached anywhere and received no confirmation with them. Things are probably going to be extra busy this week with the updated guidelines Disney finally released so extra patience will most definitely be needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter