Tickets At Work DVC Gold Pass

antmr7

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone

I noticed through my employer I have access to tickets at work, which offers discounted park tickets etc... They currently have the Gold AP at the old rate for Florida Residents. I am not a FL resident but DVC member. Has anyone purchased through tickets at work and able to use the FL purchase as your DVC gold pass?

Even though the features of the two tickets are the same, they are technically two different types of tickets, so I doubt you’d be able pull that one off.

I was wondering the same thing about the APs at Sams club. I don’t want to buy the Florida resident gold and then not be able to use it.

According to the CM I spoke to on the AP helpline, the Fl resident Gold Pass voucher is encoded as, and says specifically, Fl resident, so you would need proof at residency at activation. He said that GS would NOT be able to convert it to a DVC Gold. Then again, he said DVC passes could only be purchased through DVC (Member Services or online), but according to the website, CAN be purchased at GS at the parks/Springs......…...so i'm not entirely sure what the real answer is :confused3

According to the CM I spoke to on the AP helpline, the Fl resident Gold Pass voucher is encoded as, and says specifically, Fl resident, so you would need proof at residency at activation. He said that GS would NOT be able to convert it to a DVC Gold. Then again, he said DVC passes could only be purchased through DVC (Member Services or online), but according to the website, CAN be purchased at GS at the parks/Springs......…...so i'm not entirely sure what the real answer is :confused3

Yeah, the CM is probably right. Not worth to take a chance for me. I guess worse case is they give you credit towards another pass, but that defeats the purpose right now.

Yeah, the CM is probably right. Not worth to take a chance for me. I guess worse case is they give you credit towards another pass, but that defeats the purpose right now.
Actually you can buy the DVC Gold at Park/Springs GS, and I've upgraded other passes to a DVC Gold before. BUT TaW/WDW requires a Florida address on file for Resident passes, so it would get a bit convoluted (I was curious so went up to TaW check-out, and received a "not valid for your area" message).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter