Tickets and choices if staying off site

Kitkattsmom

Earning My Ears
Hi,
i Have been researching these boards for the past hour but can’t find the exact answer to my question.

if I decide to stay offsite at a Hilton in Disney springs area can I still buy park tickets through Disney and get the braclets?

also we are planning on going in Jan 2022. If I buy regular basic one park per day tickets would I be able to upgrade to the park hopper when there if i change my mind and if so can I just do it for like certain days or does it has to be an all or nothing thing?

last question. If we do stay in Disney springs, is Uber or Lyft an option to get to the parks? I’d hate to pay to rent a car and then have to also pay for parking each day at both the hotel and parks….
thank you in advance for any help and advice.

Hi,
i Have been researching these boards for the past hour but can’t find the exact answer to my question.

if I decide to stay offsite at a Hilton in Disney springs area can I still buy park tickets through Disney and get the braclets?

also we are planning on going in Jan 2022. If I buy regular basic one park per day tickets would I be able to upgrade to the park hopper when there if i change my mind and if so can I just do it for like certain days or does it has to be an all or nothing thing?

last question. If we do stay in Disney springs, is Uber or Lyft an option to get to the parks? I’d hate to pay to rent a car and then have to also pay for parking each day at both the hotel and parks….

1. You can buy park tickets through Disney and purchase magic bands. Magic bands are not free for on-site guests either, but discounted. You do not need to purchase magic bands though, just get a hard ticket at the ticket booths (or elect to have Disney ship them to you if you purchase directly from Disney).

2. You can upgrade when you get there, pay the difference. It is for all days on the ticket you have, you can't pick and choose which days.

3. Yes, you can use Uber or Lyft or maybe even a taxi... Also check with your hotel to see if they have a shuttle and, if so, the times of departure/arrival.

Hi,

Yes, you can purchase your tickets directly from Disney or any authorized ticket seller. MagicBands can be purchased thru shopdisney.com, a local Disney Store or at a variety of places on property.

Adding Park Hopping to a ticket is all or nothing.

Uber and Lyft are both reasonable options for getting to the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter