Ticket/Magic Band Help

Gizmo74

Mouseketeer
I bought our park tickets at a reseller and was able to link them in my Disney Experience. Our trip is next month so last week I ordered each of us new magic bands. Today, I went to check the status of our magic band and my daughter is missing. I went and to see all of our old magic band numbers and again her name is missing. I went to the tickets & Memory maker band and all of us except her have the drop down to reassign ticket if we wanted to. She does not have a drop down and it says "nontransferable".

What happened? Does she still have a ticket assigned to her?

I bought our park tickets at a reseller and was able to link them in my Disney Experience. Our trip is next month so last week I ordered each of us new magic bands. Today, I went to check the status of our magic band and my daughter is missing. I went and to see all of our old magic band numbers and again her name is missing. I went to the tickets & Memory maker band and all of us except her have the drop down to reassign ticket if we wanted to. She does not have a drop down and it says "nontransferable".

What happened? Does she still have a ticket assigned to her?
You need to contact Disney about this. This forum is for technical issues on the DISboards (not Disney-connected).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!