Ticket Discounts

bbharke

Earning My Ears
We will be at HIFS from 2/1 - 2/7 and have 4 day hopper passes for Disney but would like to go to Universal for one day are there any discounts on tickets for Universal? Also which park would be best for one day our children are 14,12,9&2 and what are the ride restrictions for universal?
Any help would be great
Thanks Much

Oh, I've been to both USF and IOA, and I absolutely fell in love with Islands of Adventure. It is so fun. Oh, no, dare I say my family loved it as much as Disney? I didn't say that, did I?

bbharke:

Your family will LOVE the HIFS! I was there last week and it is now my favorite hotel in Orlando, hands down!

Let me know if you have any questions, I'm a walking information booth on that place now!

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

RobinRS,

You are right! HIFS is the best. Anyone who is a FL resident gets a deep discount rate. I don't stay in hotels often in Orlando, but HIFS takes the contest hands down...and breakfast is good too!

If so, I am Doomed!

Disney, USF, IOA, BGT, SW weekly since 1997
Quarterly since birth!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter