Tiana's Cookbook Recipes For Kids

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When The Princess And The Frog was gonna be released one of the first pieces of merchandise I got was a cookbook called Tiana's Cookbook Recipes For Kids and it's an amazing cookbook that has all of Tiana's favorite recipes from The Princess And The Frog and ever since I bought that book I have liked New Orleans cuisine a lot more and the very first recipe my dad made for me was Egg In A Nest which came out delicious and also Mom and I made Tiana's gumbo as well. If you haven't seen this cookbook I recommend you get it because it's so wonderful for fans of The Princess And The Frog

When The Princess And The Frog was gonna be released one of the first pieces of merchandise I got was a cookbook called Tiana's Cookbook Recipes For Kids and it's an amazing cookbook that has all of Tiana's favorite recipes from The Princess And The Frog and ever since I bought that book I have liked New Orleans cuisine a lot more and the very first recipe my dad made for me was Egg In A Nest which came out delicious and also Mom and I made Tiana's gumbo as well. If you haven't seen this cookbook I recommend you get it because it's so wonderful for fans of The Princess And The Frog

Agree !!! Bought for my DD years ago, and both kids love it !!!

Agree !!! Bought for my DD years ago, and both kids love it !!!
What was your kids favorite recipe of Tiana's Cookbook that they have enjoyed eating? I loved the Egg In A Nest recipe the best and Mom and I even made the Banana French Toast recipe for my dad for Father's Day once and Dad really enjoyed it very much

What was your kids favorite recipe of Tiana's Cookbook that they have enjoyed eating? I loved the Egg In A Nest recipe the best and Mom and I even made the Banana French Toast recipe for my dad for Father's Day once and Dad really enjoyed it very much

definitely the Banana french toast !!!

That's the same food Mom and I made for Dad for Father's Day and when I saw the recipe in Tiana's Cookbook I knew I had to make it for Dad's Father's Day breakfast because Dad LOVES anything with bananas and when his breakfast was done he said it was the best breakfast he ever ate

I also made the Duke's Macaroni And Cheese from Tiana's Cookbook too and it tasted great. I also made Tiana's Famous Beignets twice for Christmas and they came out amazing as well. I can honestly say that Tiana's Cookbook expanded my menu and when Tiana's food is made I love eating it

I think this book is where Disneyland got the recipes for the food at the new Tiana's Palace because it really feels like it. When I first got this book as I mentioned in my opening post the very first food my dad made for me was Egg In A Nest and it looked just like the picture and it tasted great and it is one of my favorite breakfasts. We even made the Cal's Chicken And Biscuits recipe from Tiana's Cookbook and it also came out wonderful. Mom also loves Egg In A Nest too for her breakfast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter