Throw Up on the Lap Bars Please- A June 2019 TR! COMPLETED 3/1!

Pictures are always important, plus who ever wants to leave the MK???

Exactly!

I can't believe they ran the parade in the rain. Those poor CMs!

I know- I wonder who was responsible for that decision. They must've been so miserable.

I love the decor and your food looks fantastic. Seems like a hidden gem. :)

It was gorgeous and all the food was delicious! We were surprised how good it was!

What a fun report! I've been gone forever, but I'm trying to be a better Disser now.

Thank you!! That's been me many times through the years- it's hard to find Dis time sometimes!

Clearly these people have never done an ounce of research. 20 minutes for FEA????? That's nothing!

That's what we were thinking!

And they want to buy fastpasses? Great, I'll sell them some. I can use the extra cash to help pay for our upcoming trip. I'm seriously going to be laughing about this for the rest of the day. I can't wait to get home and tell my family. Even my 13 and 10 year old daughters will think it's hilarious.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well, that and working on my own report I'd like to finish before September.

I hear that! My goal was to finish this one before our October trip but that clearly didn't happen lol. I know I started reading your report- I have to find it again!

Wrap Up

This is a very proud moment for me as I've started various PTRs and TRs through the years and never managed to finish them before!

As a wrap up, here's some overall thoughts from our trip:

Traveling in June: June was the last month left that we hadn't gone to WDW in and it ended up being a pretty good time to travel. The weather was hot obviously but not as bad as August and the crowd levels were wonderful. I've been saying the last few years that Summer is not as crowded as Fall anymore and it seems everyone else has finally picked up on that fact lol. No festival in Epcot really made a huge difference.

Villains After Hours: We had fun at the event and I would recommend doing it once but we aren't likely to do it again unless they change the offerings up. The atmosphere and extra entertainment were fun to see but not a "must see again". If they added character meet and greets, we'd 100% go back.

When we got home, they announced that they'd be giving out free ornaments to APs attending the event so Mike called the V.I.Passholder line to ask if there was anyway for us to get them. They took our info and said they'd follow up on it and I expected to never hear of it again but I was surprised when we got two ornaments in the mail months later!

IMG-6007.JPGIMG-6008.JPG

CBR: We won't stay here again. The resort is just too massive and we had too many issues. I'm sure the skyliner changes things since you don't have to take buses to all the parks but it still won't make our repeat list unless it's a crazy good deal. We would, however, go visit the resort for dinner at Sebastian's!

Also, I mentioned in the report that we brought our passholder cutting board from Food and Wine 2018 to get autographed and here's the finished product:

IMG-4861.jpgIMG-4862.jpg

I love how it turned out but I've yet to figure out what to do with it now lol.

Thanks to everyone who read and/or commented and for the encouragement!

I'm still working on our Fall 2019 trip report here:
On the Floor and Out the Door!: a 17 day HalloChristmas, RunDisney, MNSSHP, HHN, MVMCP adventure!

And I just started the one for our sisters' trip in December here: Hi it's me- you want some pretzel?- a sisters' Dec 2019 USO/WDW trip!

Plus my 2020 PTR is in progress here: 2020: Time to see the West Coast (but still find time to go to Orlando too)!

I'd love to have everyone along for any/all of them! Thank you again for reading! :love: 🥰

Traveling in June: June was the last month left that we hadn't gone to WDW in and it ended up being a pretty good time to travel. The weather was hot obviously but not as bad as August and the crowd levels were wonderful.

I also went in June for the first time, and I agree the weather was nicer than I thought, and the crowds weren't bad for the most part.

The atmosphere and extra entertainment were fun to see but not a "must see again"

Agreed!

I love it! But I feel the same way. I also wouldn't know what to do with it lol

This is a very proud moment for me as I've started various PTRs and TRs through the years and never managed to finish them before!
Yay! 🎉
June was the last month left that we hadn't gone to WDW in and it ended up being a pretty good time to travel. The weather was hot obviously but not as bad as August and the crowd levels were wonderful.
Good to hear. Probably will be going this June. I think that's a first.
No festival in Epcot really made a huge difference.
I bet!
When we got home, they announced that they'd be giving out free ornaments to APs attending the event so Mike called the V.I.Passholder line to ask if there was anyway for us to get them. They took our info and said they'd follow up on it and I expected to never hear of it again but I was surprised when we got two ornaments in the mail months later!
Really! I'm surprised... nice. :)
CBR: We won't stay here again. The resort is just too massive
Yeah... I've never been... and have zero interest in staying there.
Also, I mentioned in the report that we brought our passholder cutting board from Food and Wine 2018 to get autographed and here's the finished product:
I like it!
Yeah, that's a tough one. You can't frame it... unless you put it on a two-sided frame on a rotating base.

I didn’t quote it for some reason, but what the hell is wrong with people?!?!? Get annoyed, complain but to make a scene in the bus line? What did she think that was going to do?

fit all the popcorn buckets and souvenir cups into our suitcases and backpacks except for the Minnie Mouse one. :scared: I ended up wearing that one through the airport as a purse!

I would Have loved to have seen this, cause it’s amazing on so many levels!

Around 6:40, I got a notification that our flight was now delayed AGAIN to 1:46 am. I was not looking forward to 6+ hours in the airport!

I really feel bad at how terrible my mood was. But she came up with a flight that was supposed to take off at 7:50 pm that had been delayed to 9:31 pm that had seats available as long as we were okay with sitting apart. I took her up on the offer in a heartbeat and honestly, Mike was probably happy for the opportunity for time away from me lol.

haha at least you feel bad now? We have played this game of changing flights and changing again so many times! Happy it worked out so well for yu!

Also dying at the mike happy to be away from you comment!

Luckily, our trip home afterwards was without incident and my sister was able to pick us up at the airport. I ended up checking the status of our original flight the next morning and it didn't take off until 6 am!! Can you imagine?!

omg I hope everyone who stuck it out got free fights or something that is totally insane

be giving out free ornaments to APs attending the event so Mike called the V.I.Passholder line to ask if there was anyway for us to get them. They took our info and said they'd follow up on it and I expected to never hear of it again but I was surprised when we got two ornaments in the mail months later!
Nice!

congrats on your first finished report!!! (Thought i quoted that But you know DISing on a phone isn’t easy, cut me some slack!)

I also went in June for the first time, and I agree the weather was nicer than I thought, and the crowds weren't bad for the most part.

It was a very pleasant surprise! We considered going again in June this year but ended up choosing May and I'm hoping it'll be similar lol.

I love it! But I feel the same way. I also wouldn't know what to do with it lol

Thank you! I sat it on a shelf for now- that's the most I've come up with lol 🤷‍♀️

Good to hear. Probably will be going this June. I think that's a first.

Ooo yay! It was a great time to go!

Really! I'm surprised... nice. :)

I was surprised too- I never expected to hear about it again so I was shocked when they showed up!

Yeah, that's a tough one. You can't frame it... unless you put it on a two-sided frame on a rotating base.

Yeah that's too fancy for me lol. It's on a shelf hanging out right now lol

I didn’t quote it for some reason, but what the hell is wrong with people?!?!? Get annoyed, complain but to make a scene in the bus line? What did she think that was going to do?

I'm not really sure lol. I guess she thought we could start a riot but that still wouldn't make a bus appear so idk but she drove me nuts!

I would Have loved to have seen this, cause it’s amazing on so many levels!

:rotfl: :rotfl: There's a picture of Mike carrying 6 popcorn buckets back to the room coming up in the Fall trip report eventually lol

omg I hope everyone who stuck it out got free fights or something that is totally insane

I hope so too! I would've lost my mind!

congrats on your first finished report!!!

Thank you :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter