Three days in Epcot?

LeslieB123

Earning My Ears
Has anyone gone to Epcot for three days? We have 10 days of tickets. I'm planning on 3 days at MK, 2 at AK, 2 at HS and at least 2 at Epcot. That leaves one extra day. We have three kids, 10, 6 and 16 months. We want to take our time and see it all without being rushed and be able to have nap and swim time in the afternoons. Looking at all there is to see at Epcot, I'm thinking we might want to spend three days there. I'm really looking forward to Epcot. I loved it as a kid. I definitely want to spend one day just on the World Showcase. My science loving 10 year old son will really enjoy Future World. I'm thinking one day on Future World West and one day on Future World East. That way we can get more fast passes and take our time a little more. One day for all of Future World seems like a lot. We could just play it by ear and see how far we get on our first Future World day, but I'd like to plan ahead for the fastpasses.

Has anyone gone to Epcot for three days? We have 10 days of tickets. I'm planning on 3 days at MK, 2 at AK, 2 at HS and at least 2 at Epcot. That leaves one extra day. We have three kids, 10, 6 and 16 months. We want to take our time and see it all without being rushed and be able to have nap and swim time in the afternoons. Looking at all there is to see at Epcot, I'm thinking we might want to spend three days there. I'm really looking forward to Epcot. I loved it as a kid. I definitely want to spend one day just on the World Showcase. My science loving 10 year old son will really enjoy Future World. I'm thinking one day on Future World West and one day on Future World East. That way we can get more fast passes and take our time a little more. One day for all of Future World seems like a lot. We could just play it by ear and see how far we get on our first Future World day, but I'd like to plan ahead for the fastpasses.

I don't think so, and two days for it I think is overkill. But there is nothing wrong with 3 slow-paced days at Epcot if that's what you want to do.

We love love love Epcot so 3 days there is fabulous. Although we spend more of our time in the showcases rather than future world. If you are on property and want to do the midday breaks I would suggest Future World morning and showcase evenings. It's easier to spend the hot hours in the buildings and come out at night when it's cooler.

We get 10 day tickets every summer. Generally, we do one day at either DHS, or AK, and split the other 9 up between MK and EPCOT. Usually that winds up being 5 at MK, and 4 at EPCOT. We find World Showcase to be very relaxing and enjoyable, and can spend countless hours there. If you become tired of World Showcase, you can always leave through International Gateway, and take a boat (or walk) to Boardwalk to enjoy some of the evening entertainment there.

I would definitely do 3 days at Epcot if I had 10 day passes. Allows you to take your time since it is such a large park and then you can even do some of your favourite things over again on your 3rd day.

We get 10 day tickets every summer. Generally, we do one day at either DHS, or AK, and split the other 9 up between MK and EPCOT. Usually that winds up being 5 at MK, and 4 at EPCOT. We find World Showcase to be very relaxing and enjoyable, and can spend countless hours there. If you become tired of World Showcase, you can always leave through International Gateway, and take a boat (or walk) to Boardwalk to enjoy some of the evening entertainment there.

I've never gotten 10 day tickets, but, if I did, this is probably what I'd do. ^^^^^^^^

HS and AK are half day parts at best right now. Once Pandora is open in a few months that will change for AK, but HS will not be worth it for another 2 years, and even then it still won't have Toy Story Land done for another 4 years. We have a hard time filling the days with those parks, but that's just us. We like fast paced.

We typically do a 6-day ticket and like to spend the majority of our evenings (if we have the hopper) in EPCOT (great food choices). We usually do MK at least 3 out of our 6 days.

We usually do 8-10 days and get the hopper. For a 10 day ticket it costs less than $10/day. We will then visit Epcot 4-6 times. Most often for dining in the evening. Also we can rope drop a Tier 1 ride then move on to another park if we wish. The express bus pass makes it quick and easy to move from park to park now.

Having three days to fully explore EPCOT and do a few favorites more than once sounds excellent. There's a bunch of little stuff like Innoventions and the tiny train set in Germany that I always mean to make time for.

I would do three days at AK before I did 3 at Epcot. We spend two full days there each trip and we still haven't seen everything. If you kid likes animals as a part of his love of science there is so much to see there.

My kids love walking the trails and learning at all the different stations.

I would do three days at AK before I did 3 at Epcot. We spend two full days there each trip and we still haven't seen everything. If you kid likes animals as a part of his love of science there is so much to see there.

My kids love walking the trails and learning at all the different stations.

Normally when we go to a zoo or museum we stop and read all the little signs so I'm sure we'll do the same at AK. We all really like animals, so I think we could spend 2 days at AK. Good to know you spent two full days and didn't see everything!

Good idea about going over to the Boardwalk. 5 days at MK and 4 at Epcot! I guess my plan of 3 and 3 doesn't sound like too much now. I haven't been since I was a kid, but even as a kid I could spend countless hours there. I hope my family likes it as much as I know I will. I've talked it up to my kids and they are very excited to visit all the countries and talk to the cast members that are from those countries.

Having three days to fully explore EPCOT and do a few favorites more than once sounds excellent. There's a bunch of little stuff like Innoventions and the tiny train set in Germany that I always mean to make time for.

That's what I'm hoping for! I want to really have time to explore the little things and not just spend time on the big attractions.

I would make the FP for what may be the hardest to get at this point, for us would probably be AK if you are going after Pandora opens. If you see everything you want to see there in the 2 days then switch to where you want to spend the last day. We have done this since the new fastpass system and have always been able to get a decent selection.

I would make the FP for what may be the hardest to get at this point, for us would probably be AK if you are going after Pandora opens. If you see everything you want to see there in the 2 days then switch to where you want to spend the last day. We have done this since the new fastpass system and have always been able to get a decent selection.

Sorry, I don't understand. I'm going before Pandora opens, so that's not an issue. But do you mean plan the days based on the hardest to get fastpasses?

Epcot is my favorite park and I've always loved it, so I could easily spend three days there and be happy with that choice. For others though, they couldn't. It's all a matter of preference.

Ditto!! I could - and am going to - use three days at Epcot (it'll really be 2.5 because arrival day is Epcot).

But everyone is different. Example: Studios is dead to me. As far as I'm concerned, there are only 3 parks at Disney World anymore. But there are many on here who could (and do) spend multiple days there.

Sorry, I don't understand. I'm going before Pandora opens, so that's not an issue. But do you mean plan the days based on the hardest to get fastpasses?
If you are going before Pandora opens that means you will be there during Epcot Flower and Garden, so that's all the more reason to go to Epcot three times! It's just SO beautiful and the outdoor food kiosks have wonderful festival food and drink. Enjoy!

Good idea about going over to the Boardwalk. 5 days at MK and 4 at Epcot! I guess my plan of 3 and 3 doesn't sound like too much now. I haven't been since I was a kid, but even as a kid I could spend countless hours there. I hope my family likes it as much as I know I will. I've talked it up to my kids and they are very excited to visit all the countries and talk to the cast members that are from those countries.

If you haven't been to Epcot since a kid, you may be surprised with Future World and the current state of attractions.

If you haven't been to Epcot since a kid, you may be surprised with Future World and the current state of attractions.

This is so true. EP was also my favorite park. I was bored at MK (!) and didn't like it at all. Today, EP feels run down and so much more could be done in Future World. We keep trying but I can't imagine spending 3 days there. This trip I think we have two 1/2 days planned but those are really just to wander around the countries and drink/eat.

That said, your kids might love it. I would plan 3 at EP. You can always mix it up when you are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter