Thoughts on Disney's All-Star Sports??

DisDude0521

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt
We are heading down to Walt Disney World from good good old Maryland in just 19 days!!!!! Neither me or my fiancé have stayed at All-Star Sports. I have stayed at movies when I was much younger and have may fond memories of the resort. I was just curious about what you guys thought are some fun things to do there, or some of the perks of the resort are! Thank you.

It's a small resort, but what I like about it is that you have the ability to easily walk between all 3 All Stars. You have 3 different food options, if there is a big line for busses, hop on one of the other ones and it's just across a parking lot to the others. And Sports is the 1st pick up if you are sharing a bus to the parks. Have a fun vacation!!

Sports is the closest to McDonald's you can walk to. I brought back some breakfast options too. Check out the cupcake options at all-stars. AK is only a 10 minute bus ride away so use it as your transfer point, when needed. The all-stars are known for photo ops, so take them, & visit each one if you can. Don't forget to shop the gift shop & not just the food court for things to keep in your room. Music offers more food in its gift shop due to suites.

I appreciate this thread. We are staying at Sports for the first time in November. We've stayed at the other All Star resorts, and our favorite Value is Pop... so we are looking forward to visiting here!

Movies now offers the loaves of bread,etc. that Music does,but Sports still does not.

I will say it was HOT my last Sports stay so I just went to bus stop & asked drivers if they were going to Music next & hopped a ride over there, then walked back with my purchases.

Sports is cute. The rooms are dated and they're due for a refurbishment. Movies is almost done and Music is rumored to be next, followed by Sports.

It's very close to Animal Kingdom (my favorite park) and Animal Kingdom Lodge is a cheap Uber away if you're wanting something from Boma, Jiko, or Sanaa.

My favorite value is Movies because of the secret burger, its proximity to Animal Kingdom, it's cheaper than Pop and the rooms are slightly newer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter