Thought I saw this on CNN ticker....

According to the Orange County Register:
Eight floors of the Disneyland Hotel were evacuated just before 3 a.m. today when a fire erupted in a third-floor laundry room and quickly was doused by a fire sprinkler, Anaheim Fire Department spokeswoman Maria Sabol reported.

Sabol said that 892 guests were evacuated. An 83-year-old woman was hospitalized for chest pains. There were no other injuries or medical emergencies.

The cause was under investigation.

The alarm went off at 2:54 a.m. at the hotel at 1717 S. Disneyland Dr., Sabol said. One sprinkler head activated and the fire was out by the time firefighters arrived.

Flames damaged one wall in the 10-by-15-foot room, and there was water damage to the room and another room directly below it, Sabol said. The cost of damages was not yet determined.

Nothing whatsoever to do with the house in Torrance blowing up.

Sarangel

Thanx. I have no idea where Torrance is located,but I saw the tale end of the ticker blurb while CNN was covering the house explosion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter