Those using swagbucks ???

DH has a SB account just to clip coupons and do some of the small offers. When he went to log in yesterday he got the message "We have encountered an error logging you in. Please contact Customer Support." Is this the account locked message? He only had maybe $15, so not sure if it'll be worth the hassle to try to get it unlocked if his did get locked.

DH has a SB account just to clip coupons and do some of the small offers. When he went to log in yesterday he got the message "We have encountered an error logging you in. Please contact Customer Support." Is this the account locked message? He only had maybe $15, so not sure if it'll be worth the hassle to try to get it unlocked if his did get locked.
For DH they just wanted to verify his email address, so it wasn't too hard to fix. I don't think we would have done much more to restore his, certainly not have sent in copy of his ID or anything.

On an Android phone, go to your apps and open the Play Store, search Google Opinion Rewards and add the app. They do ask if they can track you and use those results to send you surveys. The "surveys" are really are just 1-3 questions and you will receive a "push notification" when one is available. I joined on April 7th and have earned 89 cents so far...........very easy.

hth
Thank you! I have an iPhone though. Does it work with that?

Vuse is back. I spent $27 after tax and shipping, used code REUNITED for 20% off. Points pending right away.

Submitted a ticket for my last Vuse purchase through MyPoints and haven't heard anything yet. I guess I have better luck with Swagbucks.

Can someone please explain to a technical newbie how to gift SB on the swagit app? I need to give away an SB for the stupid swago board. I downloaded the app but have NO CLUE how it works.

Edit - I did eventually get it to work, gave away 1 SB and deleted the app.

Last edited:
Can someone please explain to a technical newbie how to gift SB on the swagit app? I need to give away an SB for the stupid swago board. I downloaded the app but have NO CLUE how it works.

Wow don't do swap a couple times and miss learning about a ridic new sb app. See if this blog post has comments about it. Otherwise maybe their fb page.

Vuse is back. I spent $27 after tax and shipping, used code REUNITED for 20% off. Points pending right away.

Submitted a ticket for my last Vuse purchase through MyPoints and haven't heard anything yet. I guess I have better luck with Swagbucks.
Thanks. Tried. Unfortunately there is something wrong with the Vuse website. We have moved, so I put in my new address. I live in Virginia, but the website keeps changing that to WEST Virginia, and it is grayed out so I can't change it. The street address and zip code are fine, down to the whole 9 digit zip code. I tried to process it anyway but it said the address didn't match the credit card. Well duh! Perhaps the offer isnt valid in VA, but the zip code should have told them that

Anyone do the Skillz offer? (Blackout Bingo, Solitaire Cube, 21 Blitz, etc) It's a 4000 SB offer and it says it credits after 3 days but I am a little concerned about this statement: "In order to be eligible to earn when downloading this app on your iOS device, please allow Blackout Bingo to track your activity across other companies' apps and websites. If you do not allow activity tracking, you will be ineligible for awarding. "
I only want to keep the app for as long as I need to in order to earn the SB, but if I am going to need to file a ticket or fight for it, thus keeping the app "active" in the process, I don't want to bother.

Anyone do the Skillz offer? (Blackout Bingo, Solitaire Cube, 21 Blitz, etc) It's a 4000 SB offer and it says it credits after 3 days but I am a little concerned about this statement: "In order to be eligible to earn when downloading this app on your iOS device, please allow Blackout Bingo to track your activity across other companies' apps and websites. If you do not allow activity tracking, you will be ineligible for awarding. "
I only want to keep the app for as long as I need to in order to earn the SB, but if I am going to need to file a ticket or fight for it, thus keeping the app "active" in the process, I don't want to bother.

Mine went pending right away. And I only deposited $2, so it was a $38 earn. I deleted the app right after it went pending and it credited without any issues.

Mine went pending right away. And I only deposited $2, so it was a $38 earn. I deleted the app right after it went pending and it credited without any issues.
I have a samsung phone and when I click on the google play link to DL it opens in the galaxy store. Will this still credit?

I have a samsung phone and when I click on the google play link to DL it opens in the galaxy store. Will this still credit?

I would say yes since there are some that have only been offered through thr galaxy store which when you don't have a Samsung is annoying when says android but really not all of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter