Those using swagbucks ???

Was just able to buy 500 sb for 4.50. Counts toward your daily goal which is why I did it because my ncraves keep asking if I'm a robot and it's really slowing stuff down. And I'm out of coupon prints until June.
I did it three times. I'm not sure if there is a limit.

if you have not signed up for a pay pal cash card you should they are giving you 500 to sign up.
you should anyways I love mine, I have my sb visas attached they still wont work instore but its nice cause I can buy giftcards on Disneygiftcard and it doesn't get flagged.
32 days pending, under discover special offers

It's still showing for me in a banner at the top when I refresh the page several times (on a pc). I would not advise multiple accounts, but others in your household could have accounts.
Still no banner or pop up. But I will stay away from the multiple accounts, thank you.

Still no banner or pop up. But I will stay away from the multiple accounts, thank you.

There's a link on the main page under redeem sb that says something like buy sb. You don't need the pop up or banner, though there's no guarantee you'll have the same deal or it hasn't expired.

There's a link on the main page under redeem sb that says something like buy sb. You don't need the pop up or banner, though there's no guarantee you'll have the same deal or it hasn't expired.
Perfect! Worked great!

if you have not signed up for a pay pal cash card you should they are giving you 500 to sign up.
you should anyways I love mine, I have my sb visas attached they still wont work instore but its nice cause I can buy giftcards on Disneygiftcard and it doesn't get flagged.
32 days pending, under discover special offers

How do I find that offer? Also how do you load them onto your PayPal? Doesn't it charge you a fee?

@imbatman My husband has an account and I often log in under his instead of mine, because my account gets 10% of his earnings for referring him :) I just answer surveys like I am him. And things like the buy swagbucks deal, or if I buy through My Gift Cards Plus on his account I use a credit card with his name. I don't worry if I'm doing an offer like the I can read offer, etc.

How do I find that offer? Also how do you load them onto your PayPal? Doesn't it charge you a fee?

look under discover special offers on the main page
the paypal card it attached to your paypal account.
so add a card just look in the settings. you can do it without the PayPal card as well.
the card is just an easier way to use your PayPal.
I have my doordash deposited into my paypal , that's my saving for vacation
the card is registered through Wells Fargo or at least that's what the direct deposit says
even if you never use it its an easy $5.00 it doesn't cost anything to pay with paypal , where they make money is transferring money around... I paypal the sb giftcard money sometimes to my DH they charge me .50 I dont care cause he puts it in our bank

Was just able to buy 500 sb for 4.50. Counts toward your daily goal which is why I did it because my ncraves keep asking if I'm a robot and it's really slowing stuff down. And I'm out of coupon prints until June.
My nCraves have started doing that too! No more running all night.

My ncraves are doing the same thing. I really hope this isn’t a permanent thing! Yesterday I worked a little too hard to hit my goal. Since I won’t get my monthly master this month, I decided not not even mess with it today or tomorrow. Taking a break. We will see what next month brings...

My ncraves are doing the same thing. I really hope this isn’t a permanent thing! Yesterday I worked a little too hard to hit my goal. Since I won’t get my monthly master this month, I decided not not even mess with it today or tomorrow. Taking a break. We will see what next month brings...

I gave up on swagbuck videos I have been running hideout.tv on the computer directly from website or on my firestick app.
they give you hideout points that convert to swag bucks and it goes to your daily total.
I like the firestick app but it does time out after 3 hours or so so you have to go change videos or so. today It doesn't pay a lot but better than they pay you.
I think they have a roku app as well

go to www.hideout.tv under your profile go to loyalty rewards link your account and your swagbuck number, mine was all ready there so I didnt have to find it its an 8 digit number

For those that did the Viking game, how long did it take for your sbs to show up after you reached palace level 13? (Or whichever palace level you needed to reach). Finally reached it and hoping it posts by tomorrow.

For those that did the Viking game, how long did it take for your sbs to show up after you reached palace level 13? (Or whichever palace level you needed to reach). Finally reached it and hoping it posts by tomorrow.

When I got to level 10 the 2500 posted right away. I got to level 13 which was the offer I had clicked through and never got anything. I didn't do a ticket though since I'd already gotten sb for it even though it was a different offer I didn't want to push it.

When I got to level 10 the 2500 posted right away. I got to level 13 which was the offer I had clicked through and never got anything. I didn't do a ticket though since I'd already gotten sb for it even though it was a different offer I didn't want to push it.
Ugh. Nothing has posted yet. Hope it’s not an issue with the new offer.

Speaking of the I Can Read offer, I saw it for 1150ish points today.

My luck, I did not screen shot before, and it credited immediately.... for 888sb.

I gave up on swagbuck videos I have been running hideout.tv on the computer directly from website or on my firestick app.
they give you hideout points that convert to swag bucks and it goes to your daily total.
I like the firestick app but it does time out after 3 hours or so so you have to go change videos or so. today It doesn't pay a lot but better than they pay you.
I think they have a roku app as well

go to www.hideout.tv under your profile go to loyalty rewards link your account and your swagbuck number, mine was all ready there so I didnt have to find it its an 8 digit number
Mine does not have SB as an option. It shows KeepRewarding, InstaGC, EarningStation, and many others I have never heard of, but no SB.

Mine does not have SB as an option. It shows KeepRewarding, InstaGC, EarningStation, and many others I have never heard of, but no SB.
[/QUO
that's strange maybe try when you go through adgate media see if its there, on mine it doesn't show cause its all ready linked , I just looked on my phone and its not linked and its there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter