Those using swagbucks ???

Giving the $15 monthly donation to Sierra Club for 4,000 SB a shot today. I'll make sure to email to cancel before next month's charge, SB should post in 90 days. I saw in searching a couple others here have done this but didn't see anyone's results? I'm assuming no news is good news and the SB eventually post...

Giving the $15 monthly donation to Sierra Club for 4,000 SB a shot today. I'll make sure to email to cancel before next month's charge, SB should post in 90 days. I saw in searching a couple others here have done this but didn't see anyone's results? I'm assuming no news is good news and the SB eventually post...

If I’m remembering correctly, Sirra Club has a “one time only” option on the form.

I did it when it was instant through RevU I believe.

Last edited:
If I’m remembering correctly, Dierra Club has a “one time only” option onbthe form.

I did it when it was instant through RevU I believe.
I did "monthly donation" because it was specified on this current offer. But, $15 is the amount that has to be charged and it doesn't say you have to do it multiple times so hopefully it works out fine cancelling after the first monthly donation process.

Makes sense. See, newbie here who doesn’t know what she’s doing. Was wondering if Disney would give a Disney card back if that were the case.
What I do and many others on here is instead of getting a Visa we get paypal which we then go to Best buy or the best store offer and purchase a Disney gift card. We get more pts/ sb/ cc pts/ bb rewards. We use the paypal to pay the credit card balance and combine our disney gc on their site.

When i get visas I add it to my paypal as preferred payment and either purchase a Disney gift card or use it for something else Disney related.

There is so many things or ways you can do to buy disney gc. Depending on the time and effort you are willing to spend.

I would prefer to pay with my own credit card or a disney gift card instead of a visa gift card especially not a virtual visa.

There's a swag code out that is good for the swagbutton or the app. On the Pureflix page. Unique code. Not sure how to link as I got the notification on my phone.

Of course, I need a code to finish the perimeter of my swago board, but they have blocked the swagbutton extension at work. And the code would expire about 10 mins before I get home on a normal day, and today is snowy. Le sigh.

What I do and many others on here is instead of getting a Visa we get paypal which we then go to Best buy or the best store offer and purchase a Disney gift card. We get more pts/ sb/ cc pts/ bb rewards. We use the paypal to pay the credit card balance and combine our disney gc on their site.

When i get visas I add it to my paypal as preferred payment and either purchase a Disney gift card or use it for something else Disney related.

There is so many things or ways you can do to buy disney gc. Depending on the time and effort you are willing to spend.

I would prefer to pay with my own credit card or a disney gift card instead of a visa gift card especially not a virtual visa.
There is like a whole science behind this. I had NO clue. Thank you!!

Did you get credit?

Yes. A day or two after I submitted the ticket I got the standard "wait 32 days" response. The very next day 5000 swagbucks were in my account and I got another response to the ticket saying it was a "courtesy credit."

There's a swag code out that is good for the swagbutton or the app. On the Pureflix page. Unique code. Not sure how to link as I got the notification on my phone.

Of course, I need a code to finish the perimeter of my swago board, but they have blocked the swagbutton extension at work. And the code would expire about 10 mins before I get home on a normal day, and today is snowy. Le sigh.

Do you have the App? I got the unique code off the Swagbucks FB page then entered it in my Swagbucks App. I don't use the Swagbutton so I always skip those codes.

Where do you use the 10.00 Visa's? I have 6 as well and want to use them some how twords our trip in May... just curious where you can use them that makes the most sense

I just add mine to my Starbucks or Amazon online account. I figure they are 10% off with the rebate so free money is money. I have never used Swagbucks directly for Disney, I usually get one discounted $25 Amazon card a month and then the rest paypal .

On another note...Anyone else doing a month long SB survey about online purchases? It usually appears in my answer survey list as a 2 minute survey with a reward of 25 SBs. When I enter the survey it says complete survey for 28 days and receive $50 worth of incentive points. ANYWAY the survey began the 2nd of January but disappeared yesterday. Anyone else having this problem?
I have this one. I think. I haven’t heard back and I wasn’t dismissed mid survey. Who knows.

I did this at the end of November and still have about a month to go until it should credit, although nothing has ever shown as pending like the other ones I donated to. My email is saved and come the end of February I will be submitting a ticket.

I just add mine to my Starbucks or Amazon online account. I figure they are 10% off with the rebate so free money is money. I have never used Swagbucks directly for Disney, I usually get one discounted $25 Amazon card a month and then the rest paypal .
You can add the Visa cards to Amazon in the same way you can add the Amazon cards to an account? Wow I had no idea!! I've been just letting those rebates go to waste because I usually cash out for Amazon cards, whoops.

You can add the Visa cards to Amazon in the same way you can add the Amazon cards to an account? Wow I had no idea!! I've been just letting those rebates go to waste because I usually cash out for Amazon cards, whoops.

You use it the same way you would a regular credit card number, and you use that amount to add to your gift card balance. It’s a pretty easy way to turn it into what I would consider a cash equivalent.

Did anyone do the Hasbro review (it was 50 sb to review 5 Hasbro games on wal-mart.com) and get credit? I did it on 12/18 and it said to allow 30 days to credit, well it's been well past 30 days and I haven't received credit. I was going to ticket - but wasn't sure what to ticket it under, I have a screenshot of my reviews as well as a screenshot of the confirmation page from when I submitted them, but didn't get a screenshot of the offer unfortunately.

I did this at the end of November and still have about a month to go until it should credit, although nothing has ever shown as pending like the other ones I donated to. My email is saved and come the end of February I will be submitting a ticket.
I did it in September it did not show pending I submitted a ticket after it was supposed to credit with the email screenshot and got credit that day.

Too late, but for future reference will that mark the swago square?

If it says button it has to be redeemed in the button for the square. I think there were squares for the button and the app this time. Thursdays and Sundays are always button only days which I find annoying.

If it says button it has to be redeemed in the button for the square. I think there were squares for the button and the app this time. Thursdays and Sundays are always button only days which I find annoying.
Thanks for the clarification. I never get button stuff now that I'm at work. DH got a new computer, so I need to go add the extension again :rolleyes1 Occasionally his will pick up shop points from when he buys things, because I know he's not going to remember to use a portal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter