Those using swagbucks ???

I have a question about the daily goal.

I have been meeting my daily goal and then some. :-) Swagbucks has raised my daily goal by 50 points. I am okay with this. But, as I keep meeting this goal, they will keep increasing. There will come a point when I probably won't be able to reach the goal.

So my question is - do they every decrease the goal?
They lowered the daily goal for me ;) I guess I did not make it enough last year. Good strategy on their part (and good for me!) since I now really make an effort to make the goal. On certain days it is higher than others. Fridays they have the higher pay out on searches and today was puzzle day so you could earn higher amount of SBs faster, so I see why they would have the goal be higher on certain days. If they raise my goal by 50 points I am sure I would not make it every day though :faint:

Does anyone have experience with how long it takes to get the info for a Target giftcard once you request it? I only did a $10 gift card last night to see how it works. I downloaded the app to my phone, but I got a message saying that it takes 10-14 business days to show. Does that sound right? :confused3

StayCool said:
Does anyone have experience with how long it takes to get the info for a Target giftcard once you request it? I only did a $10 gift card last night to see how it works. I downloaded the app to my phone, but I got a message saying that it takes 10-14 business days to show. Does that sound right? :confused3

It usually takes about week for the gift card to post to your account.

Usually you have it in about a week. Right after Christmas though it was taking the full 10 business days.

I have a question about the daily goal.

I have been meeting my daily goal and then some. :-) Swagbucks has raised my daily goal by 50 points. I am okay with this. But, as I keep meeting this goal, they will keep increasing. There will come a point when I probably won't be able to reach the goal.

So my question is - do they every decrease the goal?

The largest goal #1 I have seen is 140 and that was on a day when there was a code extravaganza. So I'm pretty sure the lower goal does have a cap. The upper goal does not seem to have a cap and fluctuates as you earn more and more points. My top goal has been as much as 490 sbs. My BIL says his has been over 500 before.

The largest goal #1 I have seen is 140 and that was on a day when there was a code extravaganza. So I'm pretty sure the lower goal does have a cap. The upper goal does not seem to have a cap and fluctuates as you earn more and more points. My top goal has been as much as 490 sbs. My BIL says his has been over 500 before.

My second goal yesterday was 610 and today it is only to 590.

It definitely goes up if you have a string of good days. I had a couple of really high earning days recently, like 800 and 900SB days with a couple of high paying offers and then some good surveys. I know those have effected my goals.

Swagbucks for Dummies (that's what I need!). I've been trying for several months to get up to speed with Swagbucks, but I still can't figure it out!

All I ever seem to find are offers that require me to buy things to get the points. Every "survey" I've answered, it's a "no" -- then they find another for me; another "no" -- and finally after 5 or 6 of these, I quit!

Where do I find my goals?

I've read this thread. Even with all the tips included here, I still can't figure it out!!! :rotfl:

Any advice where someone as utterly clueless as myself can get easy-to-understand information?!!! :confused3

Thanks! :)

Swagbucks for Dummies (that's what I need!). I've been trying for several months to get up to speed with Swagbucks, but I still can't figure it out!

All I ever seem to find are offers that require me to buy things to get the points. Every "survey" I've answered, it's a "no" -- then they find another for me; another "no" -- and finally after 5 or 6 of these, I quit!

I've read this thread. Even with all the tips included here, I still can't figure it out!!! :rotfl:

Any advice where someone as utterly clueless as myself can get easy-to-understand information?!!! :confused3

The daily goal is on the left side of the homepage. It will show how many SBs you have earned today. Below that, it will show what the goal for the day is and what the bonus will be.

I don't do surveys, most of the time I do not qualify so I just gave up on those. I do the SBTV (it is actually running right now ;)) and use the search feature. With those I usually meet my goal - my daily goals are pretty low, the highest one I've gotten lately has been 90 sbs and that is on Fridays when the searches give out much bigger amounts. I do shop through SB's if it is a better deal than Southwest shopping. I used to do the tasks but sometimes they just take up too much time.

If you like games they have a section that gives you 2sbs per 2 games played. There are free offers (the Discover button on the top of the page), a lot of them is signing up for newsletters so I use an email dedicated to that - too much spam otherwise.

The daily goal is on the left side of the homepage. It will show how many SBs you have earned today. Below that, it will show what the goal for the day is and what the bonus will be.

I don't do surveys, most of the time I do not qualify so I just gave up on those. I do the SBTV (it is actually running right now ;)) and use the search feature. With those I usually meet my goal - my daily goals are pretty low, the highest one I've gotten lately has been 90 sbs and that is on Fridays when the searches give out much bigger amounts. I do shop through SB's if it is a better deal than Southwest shopping. I used to do the tasks but sometimes they just take up too much time.

If you like games they have a section that gives you 2sbs per 2 games played. There are free offers (the Discover button on the top of the page), a lot of them is signing up for newsletters so I use an email dedicated to that - too much spam otherwise.

Thank you! :thumbsup2 I will have to keep playing with the site!

:laughing: I hadn't even "activated" my Daily Goal - now that I have, I see it is 30! I'm such a lightweight! :rotfl:

I can't get SBTV to work properly on my desktop -- I've used it on my iPhone a couple times. I guess I'll just keep doing that! ;)

Thank you! :thumbsup2 I will have to keep playing with the site!

:laughing: I hadn't even "activated" my Daily Goal - now that I have, I see it is 30! I'm such a lightweight! :rotfl:

I can't get SBTV to work properly on my desktop -- I've used it on my iPhone a couple times. I guess I'll just keep doing that! ;)

No problem :goodvibes It is one of those things once you figure it out it is super easy.

Okay here. I'll try to give you a quick tutorial, accuracy not guaranteed because I don't have much time so I need to go quick. Please note that they seem to turn crediting for these offers off and on and all I can promise is that this just worked for me and this is a Special Offer that seems to mostly work. It comes and goes a lot on the Special Offers page and I've completed it several times.

I usually do all my real internet type of work using the Safari Browser and I mostly use Firefox for Swagbucks. So open up a Firefox browser window and log in to Swagbucks. Then open up another tab in Firefox and go to 10minmail.

http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html

You will see in a text box an email address with a bunch of numbers and then @drdrb.com. That is your new email address for the next 10 minutes. Highlight that email address and then copy it to your clipboard.

Now go back to Swagbucks and Select Discover. And then Special Offers. Go to the Peanut Lab Tab. Look for the offer for 20 Swagbucks that says "Rethink Isreal" You might need to look through several pages to find it. It was on the very last Peanut Lab page for me.

Click on that offer. It will try to entice you to sign up with Facebook. Don't do that. Click where it says "Sign Up with Email" and sign up with your name and your spiffy new 10 minute email account (paste the account name you previously copied into the form).

Then you need to go through a couple of screens where it teaches you about the Daily break program and then some trivia questions on Isreal. They fight eye disease, some guy made a cardboard bicycle. etc etc You don't need to upload a picture of your bike, just click skip. Get to the very end where it says "Challenge Complete."

Now go back to Swagbucks and move your cursor over to the far right on the top where it shows your sign-in name. Choose "My Swagbucks" and you should see a page detailing all your successful activity for the day. Hopefully, if all went well, you just earned 20 Swagbucks.

You Ledger would look like this:
Special Offer: Peanut Lab: Think you know Israel Think again. Lea 20 SB

By the way your 10 minute email account truly does expire after 10 minutes. If you want to complete another offer after that, you'll have to grab another one.

hth.

Okay here. I'll try to give you a quick tutorial, accuracy not guaranteed because I don't have much time so I need to go quick. Please note that they seem to turn crediting for these offers off and on and all I can promise is that this just worked for me and this is a Special Offer that seems to mostly work. It comes and goes a lot on the Special Offers page and I've completed it several times.

I usually do all my real internet type of work using the Safari Browser and I mostly use Firefox for Swagbucks. So open up a Firefox browser window and log in to Swagbucks. Then open up another tab in Firefox and go to 10minmail.

You will see in a text box an email address with a bunch of numbers and then @drdrb.com. That is your new email address for the next 10 minutes. Highlight that email address and then copy it to your clipboard.

Now go back to Swagbucks and Select Discover. And then Special Offers. Go to the Peanut Lab Tab. Look for the offer for 20 Swagbucks that says "Rethink Isreal" You might need to look through several pages to find it. It was on the very last Peanut Lab page for me.

Click on that offer. It will try to entice you to sign up with Facebook. Don't do that. Click where it says "Sign Up with Email" and sign up with your name and your spiffy new 10 minute email account (paste the account name you previously copied into the form).

Then you need to go through a couple of screens where it teaches you about the Daily break program and then some trivia questions on Isreal. They fight eye disease, some guy made a cardboard bicycle. etc etc You don't need to upload a picture of your bike, just click skip. Get to the very end where it says "Challenge Complete."

Now go back to Swagbucks and move your cursor over to the far right on the top where it shows your sign-in name. Choose "My Swagbucks" and you should see a page detailing all your successful activity for the day. Hopefully, if all went well, you just earned 20 Swagbucks.

By the way your 10 minute email account truly does expire after 10 minutes. If you want to complete another offer after that, you'll have to grab another one.

hth.

Thank You!!!! :cool1:

Thank you, tzeitel and RitaE! :worship::worship: I really appreciate the responses and hopefully I will put the information you provided to good use! :thumbsup2

SBTV on your desktop and SBTV on your iphone are 2 different things.
*On your phone its called SBTV mobile and you can earn 50 SBS a day. Just let it run!
*On your desktop, download the toolbar. After it has installed, click the gray box on it that has a green circle with a triangle in it that says SBTV. It will open a separate window that is skinny. I just make my main window a little smaller and keep SBTV on the side open all the time. It has a progress bar at the top that shows you when each video credits. Once the green bar moves to the next tenth you can click on the next video. You can earn up to 150 SBS/ day with SBTV (although that would take a very very long time!)

hth.

Tried this. Didn't get any credit.

*On your phone its called SBTV mobile and you can earn 50 SBS a day. Just let it run!
*On your desktop, download the toolbar. After it has installed, click the gray box on it that has a green circle with a triangle in it that says SBTV. It will open a separate window that is skinny. I just make my main window a little smaller and keep SBTV on the side open all the time. It has a progress bar at the top that shows you when each video credits. Once the green bar moves to the next tenth you can click on the next video. You can earn up to 150 SBS/ day with SBTV (although that would take a very very long time!)

Aha! That explains a lot! Thank you! :flower3:

Thank you for pointing that out! I hadn't installed the toolbar because I hate stuff cluttering up my interface, but the Chrome extension is relatively unobtrusive and running SBTV this way I might even be able to make the higher first goal they've been giving me the last few days.

Thank you for pointing that out! I hadn't installed the toolbar because I hate stuff cluttering up my interface, but the Chrome extension is relatively unobtrusive and running SBTV this way I might even be able to make the higher first goal they've been giving me the last few days.

YW! I almost always have my SBTV running on the side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!