Those using swagbucks ???

I watch the videos on my phone, and they sometimes require me to push a "next" button, but for the most part they run pretty continuously. When I watch on the computer, I have to push something after each video I watch. Am I doing something wrong? How do you get 150 points a day without just sitting at the computer all day long?

I watch the videos on my phone, and they sometimes require me to push a "next" button, but for the most part they run pretty continuously. When I watch on the computer, I have to push something after each video I watch. Am I doing something wrong? How do you get 150 points a day without just sitting at the computer all day long?

What I've been doing (and I've only been at this a few days, so there might be a better way) is just leaving it run and clicking "next" when I walk by. Since the computer is in the heart of our house and I have to walk past every time I put something away, get something from the kitchen, etc., it is easy to keep it running while I do other things. In fact, I have both computers running - one on radio rewards from Sunshine Rewards and one on videos from Swagbucks - and I do the same thing with the captcha codes fro SR. And of course while DISing or checking e-mail it is easy to just keep it running in another browser tab.

So, you can have more than one account per household? So I could potentially earn say $25/mo and my hubby could earn another $25? He's a SAHD, so he may just be able to let the computer run all day :-)

So, you can have more than one account per household? So I could potentially earn say $25/mo and my hubby could earn another $25? He's a SAHD, so he may just be able to let the computer run all day :-)

Yes. There are actually 4 accounts in my house. Mine, Husband, DS, and my Dad lives with me and does it too.

The EntertainNow app? Can I get this on the iPhone? I couldn't find it last night.

If you download the Swagbucks App, there are the offers that all you have to do is download apps and open them once, and they give you points for that. ON average from 7-13 points each for just downloading certain games onto your phone. I just delete them quickly afterward.

Also, another thing you can do is do Bing rewards on top of Swagbucks. You get up to 15 points a day on the computer and 10 on mobile for searching through Bing, along with 2 or 3 random points they will give you daily, and once you hit 525 points you can turn that in for 500 swagbucks (they send you a code through email). I've already redeemed that twice in about a month and a half. That's enough for a $10 gift card.

Thanks for all of these tips. I've been doing Swagbucks for a while now and didn't seem to be getting anywhere. Which is because I've been going about it the wrong way. I'm going to put these tips into practice.

Yes. There are actually 4 accounts in my house. Mine, Husband, DS, and my Dad lives with me and does it too.

The EntertainNow app? Can I get this on the iPhone? I couldn't find it last night.

No. There is not yet an EntertainNow app for iOS.

I work full time and earn about $75-$100/month. I do not really use sbs at work, only at home. I have been using swagbucks for about 3 years and have earned 271,967 sbs in that time. That's somewhere close to $2700 in rewards.

What to do to earn:

1. install the toolbar. I use it religiously.
*You can run SBTV from it. It will open a separate window that I just leave open and run on the side. I think the daily limit is 150 sbs. I've only hit the limit like once.
*It has a link for shop & earn. If you are shopping online, it will alert you if that website can earn you sbs. I earned a bunch this way before Christmas.
*Has a link to check for swagcodes. You just click on it and it tells you if there is a swag code available and where the code is located.
*Has a link for the encrave activities. These are super easy. You just click through some videos and let them run for a short time.
2. Do all your searches through swagbucks. Mine is my default search engine.
3. Attempt the surveys. You can get 1 sb for getting kicked out of a survey (up to 5 sbs per day.)
4. Play the games. You can earn 10 sbs from games. (Some of them are even fun!)
5. Answer the daily poll and click through the NOSO for a total of 3 sbs.
6. If you print coupons from the web, print them through Swagbucks and get 10 sbs for each coupon redeemed (I have never actually done this one.)
7. Earn x amount of sbs/ $ spent at various websites through the shop & earn tab. This one is great if you shop online a lot anyway.
8. You can do tasks, but I find them to be stupid and they rarely credit. So I don't waste my time.
9. SBTV Mobile- download the app on your phone or tablet and let it run. You can earn 50 sbs a day.
10. EntertainNow Mobile app- works just like SBTV moblie. You turn it on and let it run through videos. You can currently earn 40 sbs a day. This one the amount you can earn per day seems to vary vastly. At one point you could get 120 sbs/ day.

I get a majority of my sbs through SBTV mobile (50/day), EntertaiNow (40/day), and SBTV on my laptop. I usually let these run in the evening while I'm watching TV or web surfing. Occasionally I'll have a really good survey day. I think the most I've earned from surveys in 1 day is about 900 sbs.

Ditto to all of that! Except the EntertaiNow app. How did you find out about that one? I just downloaded it and will see how it works. And I added the Shop & Earn to the toolbar and got 5 swagbucks. Sweet!

I've been doing SB since May 2010 and have earned 127,509. Mostly Amazon gift cards but now I get Target gift cards. They are 500 for $5 where Amazon is 450 for $5, but you can use the Target gift cards online to buy Disney gift cards. I have the Target Red Card so I get free shipping and 5% off the cards. I've done this in the store as well and here's what I've noticed: buying them in the store with the red card, you get 5% off the balance after the Target gift cards are applied; buying them online, you get 5% off the balance BEFORE the gift cards are applied. I usually get 3 gift cards, $25 and 2 $10, so $45. I can buy 1 $50 gift card using my Target Red card online and pay only $2.50 plus free shipping. You can only use up to 4 gift cards, I think.

I do the surveys, have pretty good luck with them. And I do print the coupons. They don't give you credit on a consistent basis but if I'm going to print them, I might as well get something for doing that.

I don't usually play the games. The tasks are awful!!

On the EntertaiNow app, do you know which videos are the shortest? I tend to do the Travel category on the SB app.

Yes, that's right. Sometimes I have to click something on the phone but not usually. On the computer, you have to click after each video. But if you're on the computer and can see the video, it will "credit" after only about 30 seconds of the video have played.

Which game do you play?? I have played a couple and did not get any points :(.

I play the free Mah Jongg game and it will give me 2 swagbucks for every other game that I play. When I give myself some down time, it's an easy way to earn a few points.

Ditto to all of that! Except the EntertaiNow app. How did you find out about that one? I just downloaded it and will see how it works. It was posted on the blog a while back

On the EntertaiNow app, do you know which videos are the shortest? I tend to do the Travel category on the SB app. I use TV spot. The shortest videos I have found are Season 1 of Touch, Homeland Security clip, My idiot brother. They are not always available though.

On SBTV Mobile the shortest clips are on comedy. There are 3 that are 15 seconds. I have them marked on my tablet but not my phone so I can't list them right now.

On SBTV Mobile the shortest clips are on comedy. There are 3 that are 15 seconds. I have them marked on my tablet but not my phone so I can't list them right now.

I have an Android phone and they recently changed the SBTV app so it's more like the iPhone app. I don't like it! There are no comedy clips. The app is still the same on the Kindle so I always only watch the comedy clips.

I tried the EntertaiNOW app and I don't like that one much either. It freezes up a lot and seems to take a lot of time to earn swagbucks.

If I'm actually paying attention the the app, I slide the slider to the end of the video to make it go faster.

I have an Android phone and they recently changed the SBTV app so it's more like the iPhone app. I don't like it! There are no comedy clips. The app is still the same on the Kindle so I always only watch the comedy clips.

I tried the EntertaiNOW app and I don't like that one much either. It freezes up a lot and seems to take a lot of time to earn swagbucks.

If I'm actually paying attention the the app, I slide the slider to the end of the video to make it go faster.

Yup. I don't do SBTV mobile on my phone anymore cause they changed it. I only do it on my Nexus.

Entertainow is buggy. Sometimes it runs smoothly and sometimes it doesn't. It does take 10 videos to get 2 sbs as opposed to 5 videos on SBTV Mobile. I always run SBTV first.

You can also skip the ads (at least on my Nexus) by hitting the multiple windows button and then reopening either app. Will only work during the ad portion. You have to slide the slider for the video portion.

No one's mentioned Accelerator. You have two choices - pay $4.99 a month and they match up to 700 points or pay $9.99 a month and they match up to 1500 points. I'm on the 1500 point plan and hit within the first 10 days of this month and I only make about 100-150 a day. So then how did I make the 1500? They counted my daily / monthly bonus from December in :cool1:

Even if they stop counting the daily / monthly bonus from the previous month, just open the Swagbucks TV app daily for 50 points a day / 1500 a month. Sure Accelerator is $9.99 a month but you get $15 worth of points back. You can stop Accelerator any month. I'll take a free $5 for doing nothing more then I already was.

No one's mentioned Accelerator. You have two choices - pay $4.99 a month and they match up to 700 points or pay $9.99 a month and they match up to 1500 points. I'm on the 1500 point plan and hit within the first 10 days of this month and I only make about 100-150 a day. So then how did I make the 1500? They counted my daily / monthly bonus from December in :cool1:

Even if they stop counting the daily / monthly bonus from the previous month, just open the Swagbucks TV app daily for 50 points a day / 1500 a month. Sure Accelerator is $9.99 a month but you get $15 worth of points back. You can stop Accelerator any month. I'll take a free $5 for doing nothing more then I already was.

I just started that on January 13, I'm at 936 swagbucks so far. I should have no problem hitting the 1500 half way through the month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter