Those using swagbucks ???

I expected the last week or two of March to be pretty good at least, but it wasn't. I was able to make my daily goal for the whole month, but sometimes just barely. With the ncraves and watch videos (desktop) being all wonky, my wifi giving me issues with logging into my account, and the apps no longer working on my old iPhone 5c...it's been a hassle in March for sure.

I'm curious to know how the new trivia game works out for the company. Whenever I get a question wrong, I never rejoin, but it seems like a lot of people do. Like, do the number of sb they get back in rejoins, does that cover the prizes? It doesn't seem like it would, but who knows.

Second goal of 330 for me! Ugh! Managed to hit it because my 500 sb from last week's Best Buy purchase hit but otherwise that wouldn't be happening. Fell asleep 12 sb shy of my first daily goal yesterday so no monthly master for me. Not too worried about it because I doubt I'll be too active during our Disney trip in a few weeks.

For the Pur d'or SB deal, can you do two separate transactions - one for the shampoo and one for the conditioner - and get 4000 sb? Or is it just a one time, 2000 sb deal?

For the Pur d'or SB deal, can you do two separate transactions - one for the shampoo and one for the conditioner - and get 4000 sb? Or is it just a one time, 2000 sb deal?

Poo, when you asked I was hoping it was a new offer but they just extended the existing one (I swear it said it ended 3/31 before, now it's 4/10). It's one per account. Since I did it already when I go to the offer page it's showing my previous activity and there's no where to upload a receipt.

Poo, when you asked I was hoping it was a new offer but they just extended the existing one (I swear it said it ended 3/31 before, now it's 4/10). It's one per account. Since I did it already when I go to the offer page it's showing my previous activity and there's no where to upload a receipt.

Well darn. I made dh open a sb account back in January for the swago square. I'll probably just use his, too.

Sorry, also how long does it take to credit? Is it like shop and earn where it's 30-something days or the BB gc deal where its just a few days?

Yeah I gave up, no monthly master for me.

21 for us! Woo! :jumping1:

Omg we will be there at the same time! How long are you staying? this will be a quick weekend trip for me.

I didn't meet my goal at all yesterday. =( It's been really hard recently to reach them . Not sure why. But my BB offer credited today! Going back later today so I can do it again.

Omg yesterday was like pulling teeth. I had to walk away from the computer for the sake of my sanity.

I can’t get swag bucks for the life of me. I thinking I’ve completed offers, but nothing credits. I even signed up to free trials and the week is almost up, yet still nothing. I need to earn $175 in Rainforest gift cards, plus I was hoping to earn some more for different cards to help out with our trip, but at this rate, I’ll be lucky to get the $175.

I thought yesterday they would throw us a bone, and maybe lower daily scores to something low, like they usually do on holidays. Who has time to sit at the computer all day when there are egg hunts, chocolate bunnies to eat and family dinners? I was super lucky that my AYCE ran all day yesterday, so that combined with the high search/collector bill, and I made my goal.

It's 2:35 and I only have 56 SB for the day...I'm normally done with my second goal by this time :crazy2: At this rate, I may not hit any streaks this month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter