Those using swagbucks ???

The wedding one is gone:(
Mine is still there, although it comes and goes a bit but last night it went from being great because it would just run in the window you opened like its own window, to a pop up window like the others now. But seems to still run well at 10 steps and about 45 sec each.
View attachment 297665

Add this one to the list. 11 slides/1:06 each

This ncrave works well, no babysitting. 30 slides/30 seconds each. good luck!
View attachment 297664
The one that says Hollywood events with a man in a hat runs well and comparable in time to the one you noted with the basket.

I didn't see anyone post this one yet. Under Rev U there's an offer for VSP (it's 112 since it's doubled). Fill in the info until you get to the payment page then stop. I let it sit for about 5 minutes and got the credit. I tried on Firefox and it didn't work so I switched to chrome where it credited.

I didn't see anyone post this one yet. Under Rev U there's an offer for VSP (it's 112 since it's doubled). Fill in the info until you get to the payment page then stop. I let it sit for about 5 minutes and got the credit. I tried on Firefox and it didn't work so I switched to chrome where it credited.

Saw this posted on reddit earlier. Too bad I don't have the offer.

So excited today. I just ordered my 2nd gift card since joining in Dec and this one was the $100 Virtual Visa! It was on sale and I had a Swagup for 50 swagbucks if I redeemed for a card before 1.29 (it was one of those spin to win things).

Also I had the $10 swagup for shopping that didnt credit. Sent an email last night and was nervous. They credited it today without any problems. So happy. Thank you all on here for helping us newbies :)

Does anyone use inbox dollars? I've been doing it slowly working my way to the $30 minimum with just the TV and like, searches and daily polls. is there a better way to utilize that site?

Does anyone use inbox dollars? I've been doing it slowly working my way to the $30 minimum with just the TV and like, searches and daily polls. is there a better way to utilize that site?

I haven't found it.. They have surveys that kick you out like SBs do.. but if you don't at least try them, they'll ban you from the TV part. I've been trying to get to $30 for months now, and it seems impossible without TV.

I haven't found it.. They have surveys that kick you out like SBs do.. but if you don't at least try them, they'll ban you from the TV part. I've been trying to get to $30 for months now, and it seems impossible without TV.

Thanks! I didn't know they'd kick you out, that's silly. I haven't tried a survey in a long long time but I guess I'll throw one in every week. I hate that they have a limit on the TV too. I've also been trying to get that $30 for months!

I've been using Inbox Dollars for almost a year now, and I still haven't made it to the $30 minimum. To be fair, I don't put as much work into it as I do Swagbucks, but I also just don't find it as user-friendly as Swagbucks. I used to switch to the TV after I met my Swag goals, but for some reason I've had issues with the TV not working for the past few months. I just do the emails now.

I just started using Swagbucks and Inobx about 2 and half weeks ago. I just ordered my first $30 payment from Inbox. I don’t put as much time in it as I do swagbucks- but I actually have gotten more back. There was a small charge, so my Visa will actually be $27. I just do the daily poll, spin the wheel daily, do some surveys, and sometimes watch the TV. So far, in less than 3 weeks, I’ve gotten $25 from Swagbucks and $27 from Inbox. I’m new at both and learning.
When I ordered my first payment from Inobx, I got a bonus of a couple of dollars to start towards my next payment.

Did the Boxed offer from the HP this morning(spend $19.99+ on groceries). 2 hours later my 1,500 SB are pending for 2/26. Bought some stuff for my March disney trip. There was also a 10% off code that was on the boxed page. Good day!

Did you use your swagbucks email for boxed? I used a different email and don't have anything pending.

ugh looks like I need to submit a ticket in 40 days...

I’m going through the same thing with the Dollar Shave Club offer. Used the email that’s attached to my SB account, got the confirmation email from the company and the shipping notification and still nothing. I submitted a ticket and going back and forth with them now :faint:

Sooooo....I thought this SWAGO board went until Monday, but it only goes until Tomorrow at noon! I just ordered a gift card to fill the middle square, what are the odds it will credit before SWAGO ends tomorrow? :-(

And how long will it take for my 400 SB's from the gift card purchase take to post?

I'm so bummed, I knew I was going to do this on Tuesday....why didn't i just do it then????

ETA....YOU GUYS!!!! IT'S MAGIC, I posted on here and immediately the center square filled in, my extra SB's credited and the gift card was delivered!!!! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter