Those using swagbucks ???

I did DSC on my account and my fiance's.
On his account, I ordered the Starter box March 19, and got the 1500sb on June 30. It seemed like they waited until the end of the month after your 75 days. I had put in tickets for both but got the response about letting it credit naturally.

Ugh, guess I'm going in to put it on Hold before I forget about it then. Was going to do it after I got the credit but it's not worth paying another month on.

On a brighter note (possibly) SWAGO board next week, starts Aug 28 through Sep 4.
I'm out of people to refer and out of money to buy a gift card, so it's looking like a max of 100SB for me but maybe I'll get lucky on a Spin :P

There are a few of those Discovery:Adgate Media deals for 4SB - quick and easy 12 SB for me tonight!

I did a bunch this afternoon and they didn't credit until tonight! But at least I got them eventually after I figured I was out of luck! The other day when someone posted a whole bunch were there, I didn't have any.

In the nCraves theres a couple higher car ones, 8 and 9sb each, that are different than I've done before. They are manual, they open a new page and it's a list of articles to select that all open a new tab. It's timed, so you open the first one, wait (haven't figured out the timing yet), it'll give you a green check mark then you go to the next one. I completed the 9sb one in about 5 minutes but I didn't know what I was doing so it might not have needed to be that long :) The 'Autos' one for 8sb has got 11 pages but I thought the other was maybe 9 or 10 (should have paid more attention). I suspect I'll get 25SB in roughly15 minutes.

ETA: meant to add that you can't open the next article until you get the check mark. I wondered if I could open a couple so that the timers ran concurrently (I'm really not that interested in what the articles say so I can skim them in 10 seconds or less) but when I tried I got a warning that I'm supposed to be discovering and not running a click marathon... haha heh :rolleyes:

In the nCraves theres a couple higher car ones, 8 and 9sb each, that are different than I've done before. They are manual, they open a new page and it's a list of articles to select that all open a new tab. It's timed, so you open the first one, wait (haven't figured out the timing yet), it'll give you a green check mark then you go to the next one. I completed the 9sb one in about 5 minutes but I didn't know what I was doing so it might not have needed to be that long :) The 'Autos' one for 8sb has got 11 pages but I thought the other was maybe 9 or 10 (should have paid more attention). I suspect I'll get 25SB in roughly15 minutes.

ETA: meant to add that you can't open the next article until you get the check mark. I wondered if I could open a couple so that the timers ran concurrently (I'm really not that interested in what the articles say so I can skim them in 10 seconds or less) but when I tried I got a warning that I'm supposed to be discovering and not running a click marathon... haha heh :rolleyes:

I did a bunch of these last night and ended up with over 400 points for the Day! It was a good day! Hope they have them back today.

I caved and bought the Hulu Subscription for my DD away at college. She has basically watched most of Netflix...lol.

On a roll with LTG this morning! Also the Lifestylez app seems to be giving more than 2 sb per round. It worked all day yesterday.

On a roll with LTG this morning! Also the Lifestylez app seems to be giving more than 2 sb per round. It worked all day yesterday.

Thankful for this, it actually ran all night and got me to almost half my goal. Ncraves are gone again, sigh. Garage sale today so not much time to swag and was hoping to leave ncraves going all day. Did the moolah sign up and it credited immediately so at least my first goal is met.

I did the Hulu offer with $7.99 subscription a few days ago. Credited instantly. $22 MM.
Also did the GoDaddy, DSC, and Gellette On Demand offers so far with good luck.

Is anyone else still waiting on credit for the hulu offer? I saw 24 hours, but I see people getting instant credit.

My hulu credited within 15 minutes.

Not having to work today with SB...1275 from a hotel stay last month! YAY...sometimes you need those days off from SB!

I did print some of the coupons the other day and for the first time USED them! Saved about $25 at walmart, plus if I can double and triple stack a lot of them with Ibotta and Shopkicks. I refuse to buy anything extra on my grocery list so it was really nice to find things that would fit nicely with my list, apps and coupons! The printing actually credited the 25B now lets see if I get a surprise and using them credits in a few months!

This is a first for me..... I completed a survey, it redirected to the main survey page like usual and I even saw the the blue "success! You completed a survey" but the SB didn't credit. Hmm... I guess I'll wait for it to show up but I have never NOT had a survey credit right away (that SB has said I've completed).

I did the Hulu offer back in November on my account. Wanted to do the offer on DH's account today for the 3000 SBs but I'm having issues. I've tried 3 different emails and it keeps telling me I'm not eligible. Anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter