Those using swagbucks ???

Has anyone gotten the 2000 credit for the best buy tv shop? DH acct just qualified for it and it did say to watch for a follow up survey. I don't want to drive 45 min round trip for a survey that won't complete with the 2000

Yes, I got the 2000SB, but I had to put in a ticket for it. Here's how it worked for me.
Qualified for first part of survey, told to go to store and take photos. Did that.
Expected second part to show up via my inbox or an email. Instead, I just happened to click on a survey (4 minutes I think) and it was the follow up survey. I did that one (uploaded photos). Then was told to watch for final survey.
Again, no email but at least this time it was obviously my final survey --it was for 2000SB. I did that and thankfully screenshot near the end, because I was in the 95% done range when it kicked me out and said I didn't qualify--that was after there was an page that expressly stated I qualified. I put in a ticket and SB did credit me.

Swag Code Alert! Enter WeekendWatch in the Swag Code box until 12PM PT/3PM ET to earn 2SB.

Finally got my swagcode through the swag button square with this. :)

Yes, I got the 2000SB, but I had to put in a ticket for it. Here's how it worked for me.
Qualified for first part of survey, told to go to store and take photos. Did that.
Expected second part to show up via my inbox or an email. Instead, I just happened to click on a survey (4 minutes I think) and it was the follow up survey. I did that one (uploaded photos). Then was told to watch for final survey.
Again, no email but at least this time it was obviously my final survey --it was for 2000SB. I did that and thankfully screenshot near the end, because I was in the 95% done range when it kicked me out and said I didn't qualify--that was after there was an page that expressly stated I qualified. I put in a ticket and SB did credit me.
Thanks! I was watching for a 4 min survey for 2000 didn't realize there was 3 total surveys. I went last night and did the photos. I hope it will all get taken care of before my earn double from spin and win expires. EDIT: AHHHH Just realized if there is 3 surveys I won't get ,my double earn from spin and win, grrrrrrr

Last edited:

Did you put your ticket in right away? I got my 3rd part of the survey this morning and I got all the way to 100% and when it redirected back to swagbucks, SB said I didn't qualify :( I can't remember if it said there was a delay in crediting or not.

Did you put your ticket in right away? I got my 3rd part of the survey this morning and I got all the way to 100% and when it redirected back to swagbucks, SB said I didn't qualify :( I can't remember if it said there was a delay in crediting or not.

Ugh, sorry that happened to you too. Yes, I put my ticket in right away. They paid me within 2-3 hours.

How long until you guys received the 2nd part of the survey? Qualified On Sat morning, nothing that appears to be it yet.

Discover - Explore Web Content and Earn

NHL Fantasy Football - 35 SB

I had already joined this website for a prior SB offer. For this new one, you just join a league. I logged into my existing account and joined, then it credited instantly.

How long until you guys received the 2nd part of the survey? Qualified On Sat morning, nothing that appears to be it yet.

I'm starting to get fuzzy about the dates but I qualified over the weekend (7/21 - 7/23), I thought it was monday (but could have been tuesday) that I saw part 2, but I didn't answer part 2 until Friday (7/28) and the 3rd part showed up when I checked this morning saying 12 minutes for 2000 SB. The part 2 said 1 min for 4 sb, I'm pretty sure.

Go figure, the beginning of the month and no nCrave!

I have not had it in over a month...I have tried everything to get ncraves to come back. :confused3:confused3

Gave myself a month of not stressing about SB vacation and now I am back...feels good made both my goals in about an hour this morning.

Looked at my Shop & Earn ledger and my car rental from expedia has never shown up...its in the visited but not in the purchased...now I need to figure out how to deal with that. Which will end up being almost 8000 SB.

Do you guys feel like you get better earnings from SB rather than like Ebates?

I do, so I've never purchased through SB. Plus eBates is so easy, no hassle! I booked our VRBO through SB because they were offereing 1200 SB's, and eBates was only offering $10. However, so far I've gotten nothing from SB, so as of now, instead of making $2, I lost $10! I know there is something aobut wiaitng until travel is completed, but I paid for the whole reservation upon booking and it is non-refundable, so that doesn't make any sense!

I use which ever one gives the highest return. I also account for the fact that when I make a purchase through Swagbucks on my husband's account, my SB account gets a 10% bonus. So if Target is at 1% on both SB and eBates, then I would go with SBs.

Okay, now this I hadn't considered and pure genius!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter