Those using swagbucks ???

161 spins and I got a total of 2 sb, one 5 on my next search and two 25 on my next surveys. Everything else was contest entries and sb live rejoins. This has to be the worst "luck" I've ever had on a spin and win.

I only got 2SB and contest entries not even a free rejoin. awful luck indeed.

Did anyone else’s Swag Ups completely disappear? Like I usually have a list of them even if they’re used or expired but the page just says there are no swag ups available for your account. Not sure what’s going on.

Did anyone else’s Swag Ups completely disappear? Like I usually have a list of them even if they’re used or expired but the page just says there are no swag ups available for your account. Not sure what’s going on.
Yes, you have to use the Status column to filter by Available, Applied, and Expired. No way to see them all at once now. It defaults to Available so if you have none available you get that message now.

As for the Spin & Win wheel, I let 100 spins go. I filled the board and earned ~200 but other than the VV swagup that was deactivated on the first day, I received 1 sb, 1 25sb survey bonus, and a couple Swag IQ free rejoins. I'll round up and say that makes 10 so at least 90 sets of swagstakes giveaways. It was taking so long I had to give up spinning the one day and then just never went back. Just wasn't worth my time for a chance at something better. Hubby had about 60 spins and got 1 survey bonus and everything else was giveaway entries.

Um SB, not much of an incentive to spend money to fill the board if I have to spend SB on giveaways just to get more entries into said giveaways. They really killed all incentive to do Swago where the whole point of the promo is to incentivize users into doing things they don't often do. I came out $5.85 ahead this time because I actually needed a GC and bought 1 batch of SB for the $1 discount. Normally though I only do Swago squares to get spins. Now that spins are useless I can't see the point of Swago anymore.

It's funny I was luckier on this Swaggo board than on the couple of previous ones. I got 4 of the 10sb survey swag ups, 2 of 5sb bonus per search, I was lucky and redeemed for a $10 Visa on the first day so I got the 1000sb back. I also took advantage of the $19 for 2000sb purchase.

RevU , click on the banner and sign up. For the allergies one I "printed" the coupon JIC. Did not notice after which step they credited but I did not get past the first 2 pages on the depression one and after I did the coupon. There are a couple more that look similar to the ones I did - breast cancer, Parkinson's - I have not done those cause I messed up one and will save the other one for tomorrow.
  • Do you suffer from depression? 17sb
  • Do you suffer from allergies? 21sb

Has anyone done the fabletics deal recently? Is it easy to cancel? Did you like the leggings?
I did it and I really like the leggings. I did the Jeggings...or whatever they are called! I am saving them for our Disney trip in Dec!
My sister did it and had no problem canceling. I am going to postpone my next order and then cancel. YOu have to do that because it has to be open for like 32 days.

:scared:
I did the sirusXM offer earlier. I signed up for the $7.99 monthly membership to get 5000 swagbucks. Took about 40 minutes to pend.

Hello! Would you mind telling me the exact one that you signed up for? My sister and I was reading the disclaimer and it appears there are a lot of yes and nos to which one works!!!

Also, I am not a sirus XM person! This going to sound so dated! But how do you use Sirus on an older car?

Hi! So, I've been doing Swagbucks off and on for many years, but the last 2 years I've hit it hard core and ultimately for our family of 3 to fly to WDW in Sept we paid $150 out of pocket between $600 in earned Southwest gift cards and FF miles on Southwest. (would have cost $1000 regular price).

I generally do nCraves and videos with some surveys and shopping points earned here and there, but with the nCraves cut from 4 to 2 and needing to check the box after completing a round, I'm starting to tank.

Without having to spend money to earn points, what are your best tips and tricks? I know I could read thru the entire 1281 page thread, but if anyone would be so kind as to post a tip or trick they have, I'd truly appreciate it!
I took some money i earned on here and invested it bbds , try all the high paying ones. I have made so much money for our trip by spending 15 to get 50. Some of them take 90 days so be patient.
( check out the 6 or

Hello! Would you mind telling me the exact one that you signed up for? My sister and I was reading the disclaimer and it appears there are a lot of yes and nos to which one works!!!

Also, I am not a sirus XM person! This going to sound so dated! But how do you use Sirus on an older car?
I did the same thing , It was a month. you have to cancel it with in the month. you use the app..... then your kids can listen to radio Disney channel on your cell phone or through Bluetooth. In our older car i have a radio Bluetooth adapter i normally use it for you tube videos just right now uts being used for xm

Well today I lost the ability to earn extra SB from survey disqualifications. For a long time now I've been one of the lucky ones that could get higher disqualification amounts and an unlimited number of them, as recently as yesterday. But today I only got 1 SB each disqualification and after 5 got the message that I reached my disqualification limit for the day. :(

Today i did something crazy for me, i took my 100 sb card and reinvested into offers, it was so hard. I know ill get it back plus some ....in 30 to 90 days. Has anyone done this? Hopefully i wont have to work for it by sending in tickets.

I signed up for the SiriusXM outside the car for $8(plus tax) a month. You listen right online or from their app. This option you don't need a car. I'm pretty sure when you click on the offer it takes you right there.

I get an email this morning from Swagbucks stating I have credit pending from shopping at Best Buy. Which I did, and the amount was correct. The problem: they shouldn't have known I shopped at Best Buy because I do not keep the SwagButton extension on my computer. I will install it for the square check off in Swago and delete it right after. So, it isn't fully being deleted.

So now I get to scrub my computer with a fresh install this weekend. What fun.

I get an email this morning from Swagbucks stating I have credit pending from shopping at Best Buy. Which I did, and the amount was correct. The problem: they shouldn't have known I shopped at Best Buy because I do not keep the SwagButton extension on my computer. I will install it for the square check off in Swago and delete it right after. So, it isn't fully being deleted.

So now I get to scrub my computer with a fresh install this weekend. What fun.

Not sure you need to fresh install. Clearing cookies and uninstalling/reinstalling your browser should be enough. My gut tells me there was a persistent cookie from one of your visits to fill your Swago board that tracked your purchase back to SB. I could be wrong, but seems to me to be the most likely cause.

Not sure you need to fresh install. Clearing cookies and uninstalling/reinstalling your browser should be enough. My gut tells me there was a persistent cookie from one of your visits to fill your Swago board that tracked your purchase back to SB. I could be wrong, but seems to me to be the most likely cause.

Someone from IT was just in my office and she said the exact same thing.

Still going to do a fresh install this weekend, won't take that long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter