Those using swagbucks ???

Is anyone doing the child fund SB? It seems like a great money maker and good cause, but I am hesitant because I feel bad about quitting when the rewards gone.
Has anyone don’t it? Do you get credited quickly and is it hard to quit?

Is anyone else missing their rebate for the team challenge? I put in over 6,000 points and don't see it in my swagups.

Last edited:
Is anyone doing the child fund SB? It seems like a great money maker and good cause, but I am hesitant because I feel bad about quitting when the rewards gone.

I did it on Friday, and my cc has been charged 3x. But no sb showing as pending. I hope it's not a fight to get the 2 extra charges reverses and that it doesn't affect sb!

This month they have certain gift cards on sale. Bath and body works you get $5 off a $25 and $10 off of a $50 all month, no limit. Bought one already and debating buying another. I only buy the gift cards with 12% off monthly so only 1 a month but with a discount this month on this one debating getting a extra gift card.

I'd been relying on the "Cool Content around the Web" since I don't have nCraves right now. Currently it is showing up on the homepage and in watch but the link doesn't work. I click on it and nothing happens. Is this happening to anyone else?

I did it last month and just received credit. They tried to onl give be 1000sb when it said 7500 sb. Both DH and i did it. so we received $150 in sb. I am going to cancel his for sure. and after receiving all the paperwork i have been trying to research how this program works and where the $$ goes and I might just keep the donation for a few more months. Not for the SBs but just to give the donation

So I was going through my old emails and I saw the one about making a purchase over $20 through Swagbucks shop in March, get a 500 SB bonus. I made 2 purchases toward the end of March, for which the points credited near the end of April, but I don't recall the 500 bonus. I'm not even sure how to check for it in my activity. Did anyone else receive this?

So I was going through my old emails and I saw the one about making a purchase over $20 through Swagbucks shop in March, get a 500 SB bonus. I made 2 purchases toward the end of March, for which the points credited near the end of April, but I don't recall the 500 bonus. I'm not even sure how to check for it in my activity. Did anyone else receive this?

Thanks for reminding me! Hubby got that offer and he didn't get the bonus and he keep forgetting to put in a ticket. I've set a reminder for us to do it tonight because that was the whole reason he bought it early to make a purchase before the end of March for it.
We wondered about it anyway because in usual SB fashion, they said the purchase had to be made by 3/30 but our swagup expired 4/23, so it expired before the charge posted. :sad2: There's very few shops that credit in less than 30 days so why would they make the expiration date so short? (other than intentionally screw us)

To check for the bonus I think it would be in the "Other" category in your activity list. Most of my Swagup bonuses are listed in that category. I'd try other and then sort the point values highest to lowest to check for the 500.

My bonus from the challange showed up. It's in swagups. I got 10 SB so we were in last place...I've been running the 5 SB ncraves and it's been letting me run them nonstop so I've accumulated roughly $50 mainly from the ncraves. I cashed out 2200 for a $25 Target GC and $25 paypal. I'm close to being able to cash out another $25 with paypal.

Also...these ncraves are making up for the many discovers I did but never credited :P

Looks like they changed the ncraves and now the video plays but it doesn't count down and says it's loading so I'm not getting any credit. >:(

Last edited:
I don't remember what it was I did, but I got a survey that I got SB credits for and then a link to follow through with more surveys. It's a series of five that pay $10 each all for asking my 9 year old daughter about the music she listens too. If you've got kids in that 7-12 age range, look out for something that looks like that! It's by SurveyU

My bonus from the challange showed up. It's in swagups. I got 10 SB so we were in last place...I've been running the 5 SB ncraves and it's been letting me run them nonstop so I've accumulated roughly $50 mainly from the ncraves. I cashed out 2200 for a $25 Target GC and $25 paypal. I'm close to being able to cash out another $25 with paypal.

how do you do this? Is ncraves the thing where you have to click the thumbs up or down to make it go to the next video?

Also...these ncraves are making up for the many discovers I did but never credited :P

Looks like they changed the ncraves and now the video plays but it doesn't count down and says it's loading so I'm not getting any credit. >:(

So the ones with the Auto Play icon do the same thing for me. Occasionally I can get a full one done without it hanging up but usually at some point it's a jerk. Sometimes closing the video window and using the "Reopen URL" button will fix it, other times there's an error and I just have to give up the points. I try very hard to avoid that type, but a couple days the Split Screen one was Auto Play so I chanced it. I got it a couple rounds before it hung up :rolleyes:

If it helps I took some screenshots of the different ones that are available and the ones that used to work well. I find Discovery Mode icons work the best for me: nCrave Screenshots