Those Florida residents tickets look good...

Imagine you can only enter the park once, no going back for a rest and then entering the park at night. Disney could do better! Come on!

I believe they will actually allow you to re-enter the same park during that day you visit it. Others were asking for clarification about it to and all replies were you can re-enter. I know exactly what your saying though - the wording could be much better.

JMHO but offering silver passes to DVC members may be a great form of crowd control to help steer a percentage of members to traditionally less busy times of the year.

the parks will be plenty busy going into 2020 with SW coming. So many people I’ve spoken to have delayed their annual visits for 2019. the discounted room rates, along with FDP pkg, offered earlier this year a likely indication CRO bookings are way behind their metric
The Silver Pass blocks out the summer months, Christmas and Easter. Other than the two holiday periods, those are the traditionally less busy time for DVC. Silver pass doesn't help DVC owners at all.

I believe they will actually allow you to re-enter the same park during that day you visit it. Others were asking for clarification about it to and all replies were you can re-enter. I know exactly what your saying though - the wording could be much better.
I hope you are right, for buyers sake.
It does not work for my gals trip, April 7-11. I am OK with AP, but we have plans for the 10th. I suppose it’s too close to Easter. At any rate, my friends want to see Illuminations more than once. By our next gals trip it will be gone.

Last edited:
The Silver Pass blocks out the summer months, Christmas and Easter. Other than the two holiday periods, those are the traditionally less busy time for DVC. Silver pass doesn't help DVC owners at all.

IMO the lower price would help many DVC’rs out. Especially, senior members who may find themselves on a bit of a fixed travel budget.

The older I get, the less inclined I am to visit FL in the summer. If not for what has morphed into an annual 4th of July trip with my GD, the dates would be perfect for us.

That said, I do believe it would open up rooms, if not just @ the 7 month mark, for those whose schedules dictate summer vacations.

What Disney really should do is offer DVC members (Are we still members after all of this?) a monthly payment option. It is ridiculous that we don't have that option. It's not like we're an equally captive audience or anything.
Shoulda, woulda, coulda. Disney won't do anything to make it easier for DVC members. They really hope the owners aren't savvy enough to do something with their points and hope they let them expire without using them.
IMO the lower price would help many DVC’rs out. Especially, senior members who may find themselves on a bit of a fixed travel budget.

The older I get, the less inclined I am to visit FL in the summer. If not for what has morphed into an annual 4th of July trip with my GD, the dates would be perfect for us.

That said, I do believe it would open up rooms, if not just @ the 7 month mark, for those whose schedules dictate summer vacations.
Summer months just aren't as busy as Fall Frenzy. Other than July 4th and, maybe, Memorial Day.

What Disney really should do is offer DVC members (Are we still members after all of this?) a monthly payment option. It is ridiculous that we don't have that option. It's not like we're an equally captive audience or anything.

I've long thought we should have the monthly payment option for APs.

I hope you are right, for buyers sake.
It does not work for my gals trip, April 7-11. I am OK with AP, but we have plans for the 10th. I suppose it’s too close to Easter. At any rate, my friends want to see Illuminations more than once. By our next gals trip it will be gone.
They had this ticket a few years ago and you could re enter that day. It was just that once you used it at MK, then the other days had to be used at the other parks.

They had this ticket a few years ago and you could re enter that day. It was just that once you used it at MK, then the other days had to be used at the other parks.

And the use has to be on a different day. ie - you can't use the MK entitlement and the DHS entitlement both on the same day. In trying to convey those things they do make it sounds like you can enter and once you leave that's it.

JMHO but offering silver passes to DVC members may be a great form of crowd control to help steer a percentage of members to traditionally less busy times of the year.

the parks will be plenty busy going into 2020 with SW coming. So many people I’ve spoken to have delayed their annual visits for 2019. the discounted room rates, along with FDP pkg, offered earlier this year a likely indication CRO bookings are way behind their metric
Seeing as though the DVC resorts are basically full every season, not sure how your statement holds up.
Most long term DVC members all talk several resort days with no parks, so that doesn’t really hold true.

Silver for residents makes perfect sense seeing as though we can go whenever we want. Silver is definitely a deterrent for us.

A friend’s family can use the “for all” tickets. I told them to check to be sure you can enter a park on the same day you first entered, since that would allow a break in the afternoon.

When our current tickets expire in October, I have a pair of annual water park passes that we bought a few years ago. Of course, living on a island and I have my own pool, I have no need for water park tickets. I'm going to try to use them as a down payment for either Silver, Weekday Select or Theme Park Select tickets. It's nice being a Florida resident now.
I tried to trade them or use them somehow but guest services said I could not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter