Thomas Kincaide Disney prints

Bigbluebear

Mouseketeer
I hope somebody can help with this.

Im not actually looking for an actual thomas kincaide print. In World of Disney they sold small copies of his "A New Day at Cinderella Castle" for $15. My girlfriend was going to buy one for a frame she has at home, however we never made it back so she couldnt get it.

Does anybody know of anywhere that sells these? I was hoping to get it for her for xmas however all i can find online is the actual prints, and im not buying her one of them!

Try eBay. I get everything I've forgotten/not had time to buy from there - bizarrely it can be cheaper... ;)

They are so beautiful aren't they. I love Thomas Kinkade paintings anyway but add in the Disney factor and they are just irresistable!

My DH had this sent over from WDW by mail order for my Christmas present a couple of years ago ~ the print cost $15 and the shipping was $10. Depending on what the ebay seller charges for shipping it may work out cheaper .... or dearer!!

The email address is wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com and the telephone no. is 001 407 363 6200

I had it framed and this is what it looks like

45513DSCF3063_600_x_450_.jpg

I am looking forward to buying some of the Disney Dreams prints next month. :goodvibes

My DH had this sent over from WDW by mail order for my Christmas present a couple of years ago ~ the print cost $15 and the shipping was $10. Depending on what the ebay seller charges for shipping it may work out cheaper .... or dearer!!

The email address is wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com and the telephone no. is 001 407 363 6200

I had it framed and this is what it looks like

45513DSCF3063_600_x_450_.jpg

I am looking forward to buying some of the Disney Dreams prints next month. :goodvibes

That is beautiful, a great price too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter