This website is doing STRANGE things!!!

kandb

DIS Veteran
I am on the dis, as I am typing this. When I looked in the upper left hand corner. It says "Welcome mesaboys2" and I am not mesaboys2. :confused3:confused3
I then scroll down and there are check marks at posts written by mesaboys2, which is not me. Very strange. Is this happening to anyone else?

It is acting a little wonky for me too.

And this is really me. ;)

Please don't post anything that'll get me infractions! :)

mesaboy2 here again...now it thinks I'm tink20.

Somethin' strange happenin'.

ETA: And...now it doesn't. I was tink20 there for a minute.

I already know this isn't Robo. There's no map to the cat.

I'm not so much care from the place I should have said.

But, I can't behoove whom was the distance and cost, nevermore.

I'm not so much care from the place I should have said.

But, I can't behoove whom was the distance and cost, nevermore.

Still skeptical. Tell me who A&C and S&H are and you'll seal the deal.

Just moving this to the technical board so that Admin can see any glitches in the one location rather than spread throughout the various boards :thumbsup2

Just moving this to the technical board so that Admin can see any glitches in the one location rather than spread throughout the various boards :thumbsup2

Thank you.
Maybe they can also figure out why I have to log in every time, even though I checked "remember me".
Not a big deal, just wondering.

I was someone else yesterday as well. Can't remember the name but he/she was popular -- over 50 PM! As soon as I clicked into an actual thread it reverted back to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter