This time next week we'll be on the Plane

Tricialiv said:
I'm dancing leaving the 3rd also. Have shirts and cruise signs made. Thanks to Tripplefiggs and other wonderful DDA's! Can't wait :cheer2:

Post some pics when you get back. I'd love to see the shirts!

goofy4tink said:
Hey there triplefigs...our counters look very similar...when are you going in Oct '06??? We're going down on Oct 21-26. I just may have to make up (or more likely have someone else make up) some special birthday shirts for our girls who turn 13 then!!

We're planning on Oct 25-29 for a quick trip to go to MNSSHP. Now I'll have a whole new reason to make shirts!

triplefigs said:
You better find me!

i hope i see you!! are you going to be at the christmas party on the first?!?! ill be there then--and at the carousel at 1130...
ill have my DIS pin!

Blueeyes101817 said:
i hope i see you!! are you going to be at the christmas party on the first?!?! ill be there then--and at the carousel at 1130...
ill have my DIS pin!

See you there! Make sure to ask Ray where we are (he knows us).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter