This is the place for live photos and updates from the DIS ABD Backstage Magic trip!

And my DH thinks I'm goofy with the iron on shirts, autograph books and touring itineraries...

I'd better start saving my pennies for the next trip. ;)

Just to clarify here.....

Are we going to be posting to this thread, or to Kevin's sticky above?

:confused3

I don't know, John. I was thinking that the other thread was more "for us" and this one could/would be the place for us to share with others. I didn't know that Kevin was going to start that thread when I started this one earlier.

Just to clarify here.....

Are we going to be posting to this thread, or to Kevin's sticky above?

:confused3

I don't know, John. I was thinking that the other thread was more "for us" and this one could/would be the place for us to share with others. I didn't know that Kevin was going to start that thread when I started this one earlier.

In the big scheme of things, this is a good problem to have. :thumbsup2

I know some of you are already on your way, but to everyone have a safe and wonderful time!!! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures! Now remember no getting in trouble! :)

Safe travels guys! <---sorry Jen ;) I can't wait for this trip to begin!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Some more Flatties reporting for duty on their pre-trip stop in Augusta to pick-up Adventurer Carol (aka Mom) before they head out to California on Monday. :yay::yay::yay:

Is Flat Annette robbing the ATM or is that just the camera flash?
CIMG2777.jpg

Look who went with me to get a pre-trip haircut?
CIMG2779-1.jpg

Pre-trip activities require nourishment - Flat Mindy wanted the chicken strips but I convinced her to order a salad instead ;)
CIMG2782.jpg

Flattie creating supplies are a must when at Hobby Lobby :rolleyes1
CIMG2781.jpg

These Flatties don't think the small suitcase will be big enough for all my stuff :rolleyes1
CIMG2785-1.jpg

These Flatties are enjoying Spring in Augusta before they jet their way to California
CIMG2783-1.jpg

Some more Flatties reporting for duty on their pre-trip stop in Augusta to pick-up Adventurer Carol (aka Mom) before they head out to California on Monday. :yay::yay::yay:

I'm a flattie, and I am traveling with the sparkly eared flatties :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I can't believe it...I'm getting my haircut too!!! Thanks Tonya -- I know I'm going to have an awesome in such wonderful company. :hug:

Couldn't we have had chicken strips ON our salad???

Can't wait to see what we'll all be up to next!

Yay! More flatties reveal themselves, including some of my sparkly eared sisters!

(I visited the hairdresser on Wednesday night too, by the way.)

:rotfl: It looks like Nikki and I are holding hands!! :scared1:

Can't wait to see what kind of trouble we get into!!

Thanks Tonya!! :goodvibes

I'm a flattie! I'm a flattie! WOOHOO!

What on Earth am I wearing? ROFL

Maybe my flattie will get me a Club 33 pen! :rotfl2:

Awwww....my shiny-eared sisters are coming along too!!! Yay!!! It wouldn't have been the same without you...:grouphug:

And Mindy too...we're DEFINITELY going to find trouble now! :cool1: :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter