Thinning Hair & Vitamins

Nizoral shampoo has worked really well for me - I am a woman with PCOS and my free testosterone numbers are off the charts (so high they normally have to test it twice because they think they've made a mistake the first time). I've been using it for about 6 months now and my hair kind of looks a bit crazy because I've got all these shorts hairs sticking out all over, but it really has made a huge difference. I use a twice a week as my only shampoo.

That's great! I know PCOS, can be a very difficult thing to deal with, and the hair loss just adds insult doesn't it?
I haven't tried Nizoral, im waiting rather hoping for some kind of darned diagnosis so I can put this thing to bed! and move on!

I had a severe bout with hair loss this time last year due to a medication I was on. I began using Monat shampoo and leave-in conditioner at the suggestion of my hair dresser, and my hair is almost completely back to normal less than a year later. The difference for me was noticeable in just a few months. I see a lot of new hair growth and short hairs when I put my hair up. Monat is sold by independent consultants, so I order mine on eBay and it's about the same price. It's expensive but lasts a while since a little goes a long way. I also take a biotin supplement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter