Things to consider when choosing home resort?

BWV still has 30 years left. So if you buy there that means 30 years of wonderful restaurants and nightlife, and the simple ease of simply walking to two of the theme parks, with the Magic Kingdom available by monorail by simply walking through EPCOT.

On the other hand, if you buy at AKV you are getting some extra years, but it will be extra years of limited dining and misery of having to ride on buses, often crowded and unpleasant, to every single theme park. How dreadful.

Make no mistake, I think AKL is a beautiful place and I'd love to stay at AKV for a few days just to enjoy the resort. But it is a terrible place to stay if you like to eat at a variety of restaurants or have easy access to the theme parks.

Give me 30 years of joy over a few extra years of misery. To each his own, though.

p.s. Take my comments with a grain of salt. Lots of people love AKV. You ought to stay at both resorts and decide for yourself. Some people don't mind the buses. I just hate them. And having a wide variety of restaurants is really important to me. For others it doesn't matter.

:rolleyes:

I don't have any numbers but I wonder how many owners keep their contracts for a lengthly period. We love Disney but the reality is not much changes over the years except the prices.

We spend less time in the parks and as time goes on I see us spending less time at Disney:scared1:

The people who post on the DIS are die hard Disney fans but all of the resale contracts have to come from owners who are selling.

:earsboy: Bill

I think you should sell all your points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter