Things that other adults do that annoy you

People that write love letters to their significant other on Facebook.

Why are you posting your private anniversary thoughts for all to see? Same with multi-paragraph birthday wishes. Why can't you tell your loved one this face to face? I always assume there is something wrong in the relationship that they need the attention from others.

Same with birthday wishes for their kids. Don't you guys talk to one another? Your kid isn't even on Facebook.

People who don’t listen to their voice mails.
I leave a voice mail and then that person calls me back unnecessarily. Just listen to your voice mail people!!! Ugghhh!

People who don’t clear out their voice mailbox and then I can’t leave a message, and then they see on the caller ID that I called and then get annoyed with me for not leaving a voice mail (which they probably wouldn’t have listened to - LOL!)

People who don’t listen to their voice mails.
I leave a voice mail and then that person calls me back unnecessarily. Just listen to your voice mail people!!! Ugghhh!

People who don’t clear out their voice mailbox and then I can’t leave a message, and then they see on the caller ID that I called and then get annoyed with me for not leaving a voice mail (which they probably wouldn’t have listened to - LOL!)

Just text me. 😄 If I see a call from a family member I immediately think someone is dead or dying.

People who say, "Guess how much/many ..." followed by something that I would have no possible way of knowing.
In what circumstance does this occur? Can you give some specifics?

Are people coming up to you with jars of pennies and jelly beans and asking you for a count?

Nevermind, I just found a photo of Cobright:

CountVonCount.png

Talk loudly on the phone on public transport
Or in public in general. When Covid was starting, I mean just starting ore masks the two weeks shutdown was starting. We live literally 15 minutes away from a first known case in our area. Well I’m on line at the supermarket, elderly woman (maybe 70) was my checkout lady. A woman I’d say early 50s behind us was LOUDLY I mean the whole cash register area heard her to someone in regards to them needing to get tested and how she had seen them prior to the pandemic (how long before that moment idk). The cashier and I were rightfully spooked and this woman would not stop talking. It got to the point the manager had to tell her to stop because we didn’t know if the person she was talking to was 500 miles away or five minutes away.

People on FB posting dramatic statuses that are designed to elicit responses because they don't explain what the status is about. Case in point, one of my cousins today: 'I'm so over this ****!'

Just waiting for people to post asking if everything was ok. I was not going to be one of those people. Of course, others did just that, only to get, 'I'm ok just over it.' %&$@, over what? If it's something private then keep it to yourself and quit it with the enigmatic posting. Drives me up the wall.

People who lean forward on Sorin' (what are they looking at ?)

I do that because it is a bit more comfortable for my back, and I always get sat next to the person who is afraid of heights and is freaking out a bit. I don't need that in my ear.

People who use their cell phones while driving. Their cars should explode into a ball of fire that rivals the sun. 😡

Many things bother me a little bit but the one thing I cannot stand is when someone finishes my sentence.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter