Things that Disney fans HATE!

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by Princess Angela Rojas, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Karyn C.

Karyn C. Earning My Ears

or call you childish for going

SGMCO likes this.
  2. Khrystyne Barnett

Khrystyne Barnett Earning My Ears

I hate to hear I'm too old for Disney and I don't appreciate the weird looks from adults when I play Disney games like sorcerers of the magic kingdom. It's part of the experience, quit judging.

SGMCO likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. Rhianna.07

Rhianna.07 Earning my Ears

I hate when my family, especially my sister will say things like "I hate disney, it's so childish" or when I tell my parents about wanting to go see a new Disney movie and they just tell me to rent it when it goes to On Demand or Netflix. It sucks when there are no other Disney lovers in the family despite us living in Orlando :mad:

5. cady12

cady12 Earning My Ears

When class mates fight over which quality of Disney is worst:mic::headache:

6. Jaspers

Jaspers Pseudocat

The obvious - calling the love for Disney movies childish and stuff like that. Not exactly hating this one but it's a bit difficult at times when I can't find merchandise of my favorite Disney movies without having to order from overseas.

7. kinpossible

kinpossible Earning My Ears

I always hate when people are like "you're going to Disney again?"

SGMCO likes this.
  8. marymargaretblanchard

marymargaretblanchard Hope is the most powerful magic of all

When people say Disney parks are overpriced. Compared to the cost of going to the theatre, a concert, or a sporting event, Disney parks are cheap! And you get a wide variety of entertainment/attractions, all in one location!

9. SGMCO

SGMCO Vintage Style is Sweet--Rumbleseat Fashions

I agree with people who make you feel bad (they think it childish) about going to Disney,
    we always go to Disney when the Food and Wine festival is going on and when I tell them about that then they want to go.
    Are people say that UStudios is better than DW, I also don't like that new US commercial that tries to make it seem that DW is not cool.