There is more to the story than you ever dreamed... Cinderella 2015

Yellowstonetim

DIS Veteran
Cinderella comes out in less than a month, but it was released at the Berlin Film festival and early reviews are in. Only 4 on Rotten Tomatoes, but all 4 are fresh! Generally people are saying it is very good but not as ground breaking or "feminist" as Frozen. That is okay by me, you can only change Cinderella so much. There are links below to the Berlin opening, Rotten Tomatoes, and the available trailers along with some of my commentary.

My overall take: This is going to be ginormous! It could pass a Billion and get close to Frozen, especially since it has a Frozen short! Cinderella is popular worldwide. This movie is good and strikes the right balance of homage to the original, but updating just enough to make Cinderella likable and not a wimp. Visually it will be stunning and will win Oscars. And the casting!! Fantastic! I'll discuss the trailers a little after the links...

Here is an article about the opening:
http://www.theguardian.com/film/201...non-sexist-cinderella-in-berlin-film-festival
Branagh said though more used to directing Shakespeare, he had been struck by many of the similarities between those plays and the Brothers Grimm fairytale. “We have the line Cinderella is told by her mother: ‘Have courage and be kind’; some people thought it seemed trite, but I was reminding them of King Lear when Edgar says ‘Have patience and endure’ at the point he’s being put in the stocks and mocked. Patience to me equates to compassion, and endurance is a form of courage – it reminded me that these basic, human and fundamental situations get seized on by great storytellers and there are obvious resonances between all these stories.”

Here are blurbs from the 4 reviews listed on Rotten Tomatoes:
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/cinderella_2013/

Lee Marshall, Screen International
Provides a little geopolitical context for the story's fantasy kingdom, without forfeiting the magic - both supernatural and romantic - that has made Cinderella such an enduringly necessary tale for generation after generation.

David Rooney, Hollywood Reporter
Anyone nostalgic for childhood dreams of transformation will find something to enjoy in an uplifting movie that invests warm sentiment in universal themes of loss and resilience, experience and maturity.

Kenji Fujishima, Slant Magazine
It's been made with enough care and belief in its material that it manages to refresh our relationship to the iconic tale.

Peter Debruge, Variety
Though this lavish, live-action 'Cinderella' could never replace Disney's animated classic, it's no ugly stepsister, either.

The trailers can all be found on the official site or you can just Google Cinderella 2015 or go to YouTube.

Official site: http://movies.disney.com/cinderella/home
Official US Trailer 1:
Official US Trailer 2:
Official US Trailer 3:

There are 2 main tag lines:
There is more to the legend than you ever dreamed. (Trailer 2, the most important)
Where there is kindness, there is goodness, and where there is goodness, there is magic.

Regarding the trailers: Sumptuously gorgeous sets and costumes! Wonderful casting. Helena Bonham Carter is wonderful, Lily James is beautiful, and Cate Blanchett may be one of Disney's greatest villains! In the three trailers, especially the second, we see key parts of the story. Mice, pumpkins, even the evil cat Lucifer on a leash! But there are much more important items to note...

If you don't want to know anything about the movie prior to opening and haven't seen the trailers, don't read further...

Cinderella meets the Prince prior to the ball, and on an even standing. The second trailer is very important. It shows us Cinderella befriending and seemingly communicating with animals. It shows her strong will as she berates the prince for hunting a stag when they meet in the woods. The prince responds well and is taken with Cinderella. It is the prince that swoons at their meeting. Cate and her outfits as Lady Tremaine are fantastic, but we are introduced to something new: The Grand Duke is plotting with Lady Tremaine to keep Cinderella and the prince apart. At one point - and I think this is terribly important - Cinderella says:

"I will protect the prince from you. No matter what becomes of me."

This implies to me that there is some court intrigue not only to keep Cinderella and the prince apart, but to do harm to the prince! Maybe a coup!? And Cinderella is apparently willing to sacrifice herself to save the prince! Fantastic! Balls, mice, gowns, romance, but a strong woman trying to save her prince!

Well played Kenneth Branagh and Disney. Well played. Again, I think this one may be really big!

Here is another interesting article:

Branagh Presents Feminist All Star Cinderella Remake
http://www.straitstimes.com/lifesty...-feminist-all-star-cinderella-remake-20150214

I love this quote on women of strength in movies. (Below emphasis is mine) They don't have to carry a weapon:

One of the film's producers, Allison Shearmur, who worked on the Hunger Games blockbuster series, said Disney was keen to present a "strong and contemporary" heroine for girls around the world. "What was really, truly evolutionary and magnificent about Ken's take on Cinderella was that her strength wasn't necessarily overt," she said. "It wasn't in the way she held a bow and arrow, and it wasn't that she was given a shield or a sword but her strength was something internal... independent of how others saw her or influenced her beliefs."

Wow. This review gives away a few small things so read carefully if you don't want to know. But Radio Times says that Cinderella is, "destined to be a timeless classic." and gives it 4 out of 4 stars! Below the link are some excerpts. All emphasis is mine.

Disney's live-action Cinderella is destined to be a timeless classic
http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2015...nderella-is-destined-to-be-a-timeless-classic
By Alan Jones Monday 16 February 2015 at 04:13PM

"It’s the striking level of reality and psychological truth in the performances that elevates this reboot from others in the recent fairy-tale remake pack. Lily James (Lady Rose in Downtown Abbey) breathes a touching credible sweetness into her reading of Cinderella as a cultured, intellectually stimulated go-getter determined to live by her mother’s deathbed mantra “Have courage and be kind”. From that grounding, her strength of character becomes a form of believable and well-expressed non-violent resistance towards her stepfamily."

"It’s the effective contrast between beguiling fantasy and radiant sincerity, beautifully maintained by Branagh, that makes this fairy-tale resonate for a new generation. That and the absolutely amazing costumes by the incomparable Sandy Powell (The Young Victoria) and stupendous production design from the matchless Dante Ferretti (Hugo) who both should be adding to their Oscar collections next year if there is any justice. Powell’s stunning azure blue ballgown for Cinderella turns her Princess transformation into a moment of sheer wish-fulfilment elation that's impossible not to thrill to – let it go, Frozen, your time in the spotlight is definitely up! Ferretti’s sweeping ballroom setting for the dance fantasia is a sumptuous chocolate-box delight and making Kit’s kingdom coastal, providing a wide spectrum of exciting backdrops, is a masterstroke."

"Uplifting and full of that hard-to-capture sparkling sense of wonder, this is an enthralling addition to the trustworthy Disney brand of memorable, magical fairy tales."

Kenneth Branagh's last movie for Disney:

3122157-thor-movie-poster-2011-1010556448.jpg

Thor showed that Branagh can handle a variety of subject matter, not just Shakespeare.

Rotten Tomatoes gave Thor a 77% Fresh rating and said, "Critics Consensus: A dazzling blockbuster that tempers its sweeping scope with wit, humor, and human drama, Thor is mighty Marvel entertainment."

I didn't think anyone could pull off Thor, but Branagh did. I love a number of his movies all the way back to Henry the V. It was a fortunate circumstance in which Disney switched to Branagh who knew, like with Shakespeare, how to properly pay homage to the source while also making a good modern movie.

Here's number 6 at Rotten Tomatoes and it is still 100% fresh. Don't worry. I won't post EVERY review. :) Jessica Kiang at Indiewire blog says some really nice things and has some criticism.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplayl...-james-richard-madden-cate-blanchett-20150213

"But now, tumbling sparkly-eyed into this world of irony, reappropriation and po-mo deconstruction, comes Kenneth Branagh's "Cinderella" a straight-up retelling of the tale for Disney. With no sheen of reflexivity, and no in-jokey admission of its hokiness to hide behind, can this non-ironic un-re-invention possibly work? Actually, yes it can, and does surprisingly well, by approaching the story with a sincerity and sweetness that defy cynicism, and by casting Cate Blanchett."

"Cate Blanchett, jaw-dropping in an Easter Parade's worth of amazing costumes (that 2016 Oscar should just be wrapped up and mailed to Sandy Powell now), is the ace up the film's fitted satin sleeve. Striking catlike poses and oozing poison when required, she is also given a little humanity, including a surprisingly dorky, vulgar laugh that suggests just how studied and artificial her elegance is. One scene in which she tells her life story like she's the heroine of a "once upon a time" tale, does in two minutes what "Maleficent" couldn't do in two hours: it helps us understand her character's brokenness without declawing her one bit."

The reviewer doesn't think the movie is at all revisionist, but most other reviewers accept that Cinderella has strength in this version. Despite this criticism, she thinks the movie is very good.

"But "Cinderella" does not try to be transgressive, or even progressive, and unashamedly sells itself as the old-fashioned wish-fulfillment little-girl fantasy that 'Fifty Shades' tries to whip its way out of. A more honest film in that regard, it's also more romantic, and just a whole hell of a lot better. It's so good in fact, that it will no doubt extend this myth's influence even further, so it can inform even more female rescue fantasies, and ensure that a whole new generation of young girls, like so many generations before them, grow up wanting to be princesses. Fingers crossed this time, though, that just a few of them grow up wanting to be Cate Blanchett instead. [B+]"

To be continued...

Here's number 6 at Rotten Tomatoes and it is still 100% fresh. Don't worry. I won't post EVERY review. :) Jessica Kiang at Indiewire blog says some really nice things and has some criticism.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplayl...-james-richard-madden-cate-blanchett-20150213

"But now, tumbling sparkly-eyed into this world of irony, reappropriation and po-mo deconstruction, comes Kenneth Branagh's "Cinderella" a straight-up retelling of the tale for Disney. With no sheen of reflexivity, and no in-jokey admission of its hokiness to hide behind, can this non-ironic un-re-invention possibly work? Actually, yes it can, and does surprisingly well, by approaching the story with a sincerity and sweetness that defy cynicism, and by casting Cate Blanchett."

"Cate Blanchett, jaw-dropping in an Easter Parade's worth of amazing costumes (that 2016 Oscar should just be wrapped up and mailed to Sandy Powell now), is the ace up the film's fitted satin sleeve. Striking catlike poses and oozing poison when required, she is also given a little humanity, including a surprisingly dorky, vulgar laugh that suggests just how studied and artificial her elegance is. One scene in which she tells her life story like she's the heroine of a "once upon a time" tale, does in two minutes what "Maleficent" couldn't do in two hours: it helps us understand her character's brokenness without declawing her one bit."

The reviewer doesn't think the movie is at all revisionist, but most other reviewers accept that Cinderella has strength in this version. Despite this criticism, she thinks the movie is very good.

"But "Cinderella" does not try to be transgressive, or even progressive, and unashamedly sells itself as the old-fashioned wish-fulfillment little-girl fantasy that 'Fifty Shades' tries to whip its way out of. A more honest film in that regard, it's also more romantic, and just a whole hell of a lot better. It's so good in fact, that it will no doubt extend this myth's influence even further, so it can inform even more female rescue fantasies, and ensure that a whole new generation of young girls, like so many generations before them, grow up wanting to be princesses. Fingers crossed this time, though, that just a few of them grow up wanting to be Cate Blanchett instead. [B+]"

To be continued...

A reviewer being somewhat miffed that this film is a traditional princess tale with no you-go-girl retconning but liking it anyway is great news to me, and if Cate Blanchett is able to evoke sympathy for her character without changing who she (and everyone around her) is then this is already a better movie than Maleficent.

Reviewers seemed to think she did that in Blue Jasmine but I never saw reason to have an ounce of sympathy for her character. Then again almost every character in that movie was a grade A jerk; Woody Allen somehow managed to make a movie where the only sympathetic character was played by Andrew Dice Clay. :P

A reviewer being somewhat miffed that this film is a traditional princess tale with no you-go-girl retconning but liking it anyway is great news to me, and if Cate Blanchett is able to evoke sympathy for her character without changing who she (and everyone around her) is then this is already a better movie than Maleficent.

Reviewers seemed to think she did that in Blue Jasmine but I never saw reason to have an ounce of sympathy for her character. Then again almost every character in that movie was a grade A jerk; Woody Allen somehow managed to make a movie where the only sympathetic character was played by Andrew Dice Clay. :P

Yes, I agree. Several reviewers thought it was too traditional but said it was done so well it overcomes the flaws. Always a good sign. Things seem to bode well for this movie. I've read a little further about Cate's Lady Tremaine. I don't think it will make us like her, but it will help people understand how she got to where she is. It is interesting how some see this take as revisionist & feminist, and some see it as absolutely traditional and not revisionist at all. I think it depends on what you're looking for. This will not be Frozen. :) However, while still the traditional romance, the meeting before the ball and Cinderella's stronger personality are key changes. I like the idea that women can be strong without having a weapon in their hand. I was really wondering (and worrying) about how they were going to handle this story. You just can't change Cinderella and keep princess fans happy. And you can't get rid of the romance. But making Cinderella stronger in character and taking an active part in the story by trying to save the prince, while keeping the basic elements of the classic, is a great move. It may not be enough for some, but I think it will be for most people.

Well have to see more reviews, but I am thinking that between Frozen Fever & Cinderella's worldwide popularity, this has a good shot to exceed one Billion.

Wow, haven't seen Blue Jasmine. I was looking at it the other day. Not sure if I'll bite or not. Andrew Dice Clay as the sympathetic character!? Might be worth it just for that! :)

Still not convinced this one required a reboot. From the trailers, it seems that they are showing most of the movie. And to retell the story of Cinderella? Hasn't Disney done this a couple of times before, all in different incarnations? There's no chance that a guy male is going to see this one without having to drag his daughters. I can't see me calling a couple of buddies and saying "Hey, how about we go catch that new Cinderella flick". Nor am I going to go by myself. Then again, I am way out of their demographic for this one.

I wouldn't call this a reboot. That implies starting over. Live action versions of classic animated movies are their own animal and VERY popular. And Cinderella was begging for a GOOD reimagining! Everyone knows the story, so there is nothing to hide. I think they are showing so much in the trailers to show people that much is the same, but much is also different. There are still a few surprises in store, I believe.

I know many dislike these live action reimagining's, but I have LOVED Alice in Wonderland, Oz the Great & Powerful (actually a prequel), Maleficent, and now Cinderella. I'm also looking forward to Jungle Book and Beauty & the Beast! Why not? It doesn't change the original, but can be a fun new twist. I think of all the movies, Cinderella, while considered a classic, is the weakest of them all. If it wasn't for the animals the original would be about 40 minutes long! Very one dimensional but still fun. This version appears to really flesh out and improve the story.

And this is a FANTASTIC opportunity for men!!! Take a date. Take your sweetheart to see Cinderella and then give her a glass slipper necklace or actual glass slipper. This will be worth 500 bonus points. :) Or you could have fun: Take a whole group of guys to opening night. THAT would be funny! :) I'm taking the wife to the first Thursday showing. But I love Disney animation, live action, and classic stories anyway. Doesn't matter to me whether it's princess or not.

Still not convinced this one required a reboot. From the trailers, it seems that they are showing most of the movie. And to retell the story of Cinderella? Hasn't Disney done this a couple of times before, all in different incarnations? There's no chance that a guy male is going to see this one without having to drag his daughters. I can't see me calling a couple of buddies and saying "Hey, how about we go catch that new Cinderella flick". Nor am I going to go by myself. Then again, I am way out of their demographic for this one.

Disney is trying to do them before someone else does, since these fairy tales are common domain. I doubt they were very happy when two other studios did adaptions of Snow White recently.

The 8th review is in at Rotten Tomatoes and it is a big one. Tomato meter is still 100%. This review is from Forbes and is BIG! This is exactly what I wanted to hear.

Review: Disney's 'Cinderella' Is The Fairest Of Them All http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottme...isneys-cinderella-is-the-fairest-of-them-all/

"Cinderella is one of my least favorite “first generation” Disney animated features, so it is with much surprise that I tell you that Director Kenneth Branagh and writer Chris Weitz’s Cinderella is easily the best of Disney’s “take an animated feature and make it into a live-action film” efforts thus far."

"The film is full of lovely little touches that add to the inherent suspension of disbelief, not the least of which is a crop of wholly developed and (mostly) three-dimensional characters."

"Sandy Powell may-well have already won next year’s Best Costumes Oscar."

"That’s the niftiest trick in Cinderella, which takes one of the least obviously feminist fairy tales (and one of Disney’s least proactive leading ladies) and gives us the ideal variation of an empowered female lead who does not show her strength through violence and action but rather through inherent decency in a world that seemingly punishes such things."

"To the extent that such a thing is possible in the world in which she exists, Cinderella is the teller of her own story and the master of her own destiny."

"The picture is a technical triumph and a surprising acting treat, and the film manages the tricky balance of updating the story for today’s sensibilities not by awkwardly inserting action beats or “girl power” moments, but rather by emphasizing that a person, male or female, can be an empowering character even absent traditional action heroics."

"But the film justifies itself by virtue of its unexpected quality. On the short lists of live-action adaptations of Disney animated classics, Cinderella is (thus far) the fairest of them all."

Things are lookiing great as we countdown to Cinderella. At some point someone is going to drop a bad review, but none yet. There are now 13 reviews in at Rotten Tomatoes and all are positive! Some are downright awesome. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/cinderella_2013/?search=Cinderella

Here are 2 reviews not on Rotten Tomatoes today:

From HitFix.com:
http://www.hitfix.com/in-contention...ts-fairy-tale-roots-with-impressive-eye-candy

"Over the past half decade Walt Disney Studios has spent a great deal of time and money to create live action versions of some of their own animated classics. While these films have performed at the box office, creatively they were often lacking. The studio may have finally found its own fairy godmother in the form of director Kenneth Branagh and his new adaptation of 'Cinderella'."

And at the Upcoming, a UK site, the following:
http://www.theupcoming.co.uk/2015/03/02/cinderella-movie-review/

"Taking an animated classic, over 60 years old, and transforming it into a modern, live-action Hollywood romance was always going to be a risky business. What Disney has done with its beloved princess, though, is nothing short of magic."

"There's sincerity in the dialogue, and honesty in the direction: Kenneth Branagh has created a cinematic beauty with just the right amount of soul. A fairytale that's not just for little children, Cinderella is an enchanting film that will capture your imagination, and your heart."
Verdict:
star-active.png
star-active.png
star-active.png
star-active.png
star-inactive.png

The buzz will really start to build now and reach a crescendo next Tuesday. Updates will continue... First early shows will be available at 7:00 on Thursday the 12th, so TEN DAYS TO GO!!!!

I really am not going to post every review, but I just can't help it! Here is another really good review from Crave Online!

‘Cinderella’ Review: It’s a Ball!
Kenneth Branagh’s live-action remake improves on the original animated fairy tale classic.
http://www.craveonline.com/film/reviews/830051-cinderella-review-ball

"His [Branagh] live-action retelling of Cinderella is faithful to the story and tone of the original, but goosed with just enough character development that it doesn’t feel socially backward. If anything, it’s really quite magical."

For once, Cinderella doesn’t seem to be making a disconcerting statement. It just feels like a wonderful little story about good people who deserve to overcome great odds and bad people who were just a hair’s breadth away from being good themselves. All while casting a marvelous spell that makes audiences feel better without also treating us like we’re superficial or dumb. This new Cinderella is better than the original. You’ll have a ball with it.

In most places the midnight shows late Friday have turned into Thursday night shows. Where I live in Central PA my wife and I are going to a 7pm Thursday show.

Very interesting development: If you have looked at the pictures and trailers, have you noticed anything different from traditional movies set in this period? The diversity! It isn't just a little bit, that ballroom is full of people from, apparently, all over the world as many different ethnicities are represented. Black, Asian, Hispanic, possibly others, and different sizes. Maybe Mulan is attending the wedding!? (I can't wait to find out the Easter eggs.) What is cool is that this has nothing to do with the story, it isn't a theme or "message" it just is. The prince calls all maidens to the ball and all come from many backgrounds. Like BH6, this is the best way to do diversity. Don't preach, just do. Here is Whoopi Goldberg on The View interviewing Kenneth Branagh and saying how much she LOVED Cinderella and how the diversity was presented! http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/videoplay.cfm?colid=941364#.VPsRWSwtHIU

18 reviews at Rotten Tomatoes so far and only 1 negative. More on those below. We will know more when the reviews begin to poor in mid-week, but all things are looking up. Being a passionate cinephile and Disney fan with a daughter and other young ladies I care about, I was very nervous when Cinderella was first announced. Would they change it and ruin the fairytale girls love? Would they be able to update it and have a good positive message without changing it? I thought it might be an impossible task to pull this one off. I am absolutely convinced Kenneth Branagh has pulled it off and walked that very thin line perfectly. They kept the fairytale but changed just enough to make Cinderella and the prince both better role models. That is why in almost all the interviews and quotes, everyone involved in the film is bringing up the subtle but important changes: Kindness is a superpower - Cinderella chooses to be kind and self controlled and serve her family in spite of their mistreatment as a choice from strength. I like it!

Reviews: 18 total and 17 Fresh at Rotten Tomatoes. Some of those fresh reviews are by some big reviewers and are very positive! The one negative from Nuke the Fridge is by a man who dislikes the whole Cinderella fairytale and wanted a complete change. He did admit that the moral was good but what he had to say about Cate Blanchett's character shows that he is not objective at all:

"Making such a traditional Cinderella film really illustrates what a weak story Cinderella is to begin with." Fred Topel, NukeTheFridge http://nukethefridge.com/2015/03/05/cinderella-review-terrible-source-material/

"As the wicked stepmother, Cate Blanchett doesn’t have much of a part because the stepmother doesn’t actually do anything." Fred Topel Everybody, and I mean everybody, else said her character and how she played it was the highlight of the entire movie and provided real depth.

AND, Fred did say this at least: "Ultimately, Cinderella has a good message. Kindness prevails, so stay true to your kind heart because there will always be people trying to make you as miserable as they are. If kids get that, it’ll be worth it."

Here are a few of the other new reviews:

"A retrograde fantasy with the depth of a dressing-up box, but it's spirited, genuinely funny and played to the hilt by an excellent cast." Olly Richards, Empire Magazine

"Sitting in theater its hard not to get swept up in Branagh's old-fashioned cinematic magic." Georgory Ellwood, Hitfix

"Most recent Disney movies look suspiciously at traditional fables and their values. This Cinderella wants viewers to believe in them with every fiber of their being." Matt Singer, ScreenCrush

The clock is ticking... Less than 24 hours. Reviews are pouring in, most are good, some are great. The jist of the buzz so far:

Cinderella is a relatively straight telling of the story, with just enough tweaks to make it modern, and it is good. Amazing sets, visuals, costumes, and a well cast and acted movie. Some love James and Madden, some think they are OK, but everyone loves Cate Blanchett's Lady Tremaine. And the ball was done with live action not CGI and is an event to behold.

Rotten Tomatoes Critics Consensus: Refreshingly traditional in a revisionist era, Kenneth Branagh's Cinderella proves Disney hasn't lost any of its old-fashioned magic.

A total 44 reviews are in, with an 89% Fresh rating: 39 Fresh, 4 rotten, and ALL 10 Top critics like it, a number of them RAVE about it.
Here is a summary of the 10 Top Critics:

Rafer Guzman
Newsday
"Cinderella" isn't just a re-enactment of the original film but an enrichment. For Disney fans, it could be another treasure worth cherishing.
Full Review | Original Score: 4/4

Rex Reed
New York Observer
I could choke on it all, like a 24-hour binge of buttercream cake frosting. But let's be honest. There is no denying the fact that this is the best Cinderella of them all.
Full Review | Original Score: 3/4

Stephen Whitty
Newark Star-Ledger
After all the other films that seem to be aimed at them and really aren't, little children and the people who love them could really use a slice of simply delicious cake like this.

Stephanie Zacharek
Village Voice
This is a straight, no-chaser fairy story, a picture to be downed with pleasure. It worries little about sending the wrong message and instead trusts us to decode its politics, sexual and otherwise, on our own.
Full Review

Jocelyn Noveck
Associated Press
Branagh, working with a high-wattage cast led by the winsome and genuine Lily James, sticks to tried-and-true narrative formula, and infuses it with wit and style. If the glass slipper ain't broke, he seems to be saying, why fix it?

Anthony Lane
New Yorker
What crowns the movie, flourishing the fullness of its purpose, is color.
Full Review

Claudia Puig
USA Today
Cinderella enthralls with its ravishing style and timeless message of resilience, decency and kindness triumphing over evil.

Cath Clarke
Time Out
It's all very sweet and harmless, though you can't help wishing that Cinders got her happy ending for more than being kind to her digital mice and weathering a lot of crap with a never-ending smile on her face.
Full Review | Original Score: 3/5

David Rooney
Hollywood Reporter
Anyone nostalgic for childhood dreams of transformation will find something to enjoy in an uplifting movie that invests warm sentiment in universal themes of loss and resilience, experience and maturity.
Full Review

Peter Debruge
Variety
Though this lavish, live-action 'Cinderella' could never replace Disney's animated classic, it's no ugly
stepsister, either.
Full Review

I saw it Tuesday night because a friend is a movie reviewer and took me to the screening. I liked it a lot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter