There is a double dip to CC and Lighthouse!

i wouldn't mind a delay if it means a 50% cruise discount LOL then I could definitely get on that 10 night sailing
Hahaha I had that thought but I can’t imagine them offering 50% just for missing the island stops. The cruise will undoubtedly still sail with different ports so who knows what they would offer.

Looks like other than the one Fantasy 10-night sailing, the initial cruises that include Lighthouse Point are on the Magic. Interesting.

EDIT: "A seven-night inaugural cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy from Port Canaveral, Florida, on June 8 will allow you to be among the first to make a splash in the crystal-clear waters of this new destination at Lighthouse Point. This ultimate Disney Cruise Line island destination itinerary will feature not one, but two stops at Lighthouse Point … and that’s not all! One day of sun-drenched serenity at Castaway Cay also awaits your family on this once-in-a-lifetime sailing." $$$$$$$$
I just noticed this. It is interesting.

Agreed. We like to sail concierge and it was $22k for 2 adults in the smallest concierge room. Not happening. I’m leery of the inaugural one because of potential delays.

I don't think they will delay. However, they might not have everything done/available and still be doing construction.

Man, that 10-night Southern Caribbean looks great! It sails from PC (usually I've seen the Southerns sail from San Juan, which I'm not opposed to but adds extra logistics), it's on the Fantasy (my favorite ship!), and I've always wanted to see the Southern Caribbean islands. The only downside is the price, lol.

Man, that 10-night Southern Caribbean looks great! It sails from PC (usually I've seen the Southerns sail from San Juan, which I'm not opposed to but adds extra logistics), it's on the Fantasy (my favorite ship!), and I've always wanted to see the Southern Caribbean islands. The only downside is the price, lol.
Well, and it skips most of the Southern Caribbean islands. :(

prices in September aren't bad at all, just don't know I want to be out running hurricanes like we did this past September. :rotfl:

prices in September aren't bad at all, just don't know I want to be out running hurricanes like we did this past September. :rotfl:
Same! We booked a 7-night Eastern Carribbean itinerary for late last September, thinking wow we got a good deal. Yes, we were aware it was hurricane season, but we didn't realize we'd literally be sailing between two major hurricanes on our cruise! 🤣

Well, and it skips most of the Southern Caribbean islands. :(
I'd consider it more Eastern Caribbean (maybe "Southeastern"?) than Southern Caribbean.
Kind of like my upcoming "Western" Caribbean sailing only goes to Cozumel and Castaway Cay.

We are going this Sept, how it goes will determine if I ever book another September cruise LOL - Getting nervous from all the hurricane stories

This is the exact itinerary that I am looking at. I do think it will sell out very quickly with a total of 3 stops at Disney's private islands.

Same! We booked a 7-night Eastern Carribbean itinerary for late last September, thinking wow we got a good deal. Yes, we were aware it was hurricane season, but we didn't realize we'd literally be sailing between two major hurricanes on our cruise! 🤣

We were on the 9/19 of the Wish and I spent the whole time worrying about it. The captain was so awesome though and he kept us in great weather the whole time.

It was actually fine @OpieDoodle!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter