Thera sandals-VENT

emmababy

DIS Veteran
Ok- after reading a thread about these, I decided to get them. Catch is- I can't find them. I went to 2 Kmarts and tried their website. Neither of the stores had them and the website didn't have my size (8) in any of the styles I liked. This is driving me nuts!

Got some of these at Target,around $15,but I felt like one was tighter on my foot than the other,but they look the same size. Also, our Ross had a few pairs of the Skechers fitness flops, but none in my size.

They sell Thera at Target?? I was just there, will look again. I thought they were exclusive to Kmart. Saw the Skechers at Kohls for 50, no way will I pay that for flip flops!

Got some of these at Target,around $15,but I felt like one was tighter on my foot than the other,but they look the same size. Also, our Ross had a few pairs of the Skechers fitness flops, but none in my size.

Just FYI- Everybody has one side of the body bigger then the other. Most peoples feet differ by half a size. You should always buy shoes for the bigger foot for your comfort and health of your feet and legs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter