The World According To Jeff Goldblum

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I discovered The World According To Jeff Goldblum while searching Disney+ and I fell in love with the show especially since Jeff Goldblum is my crush and I found the show to be very cool and funny and Jeff is so full of joy in the amazing facts he tells you. I hope Season 2 is made soon because this show is great to watch

I watched a few of these, and I love Jeff Goldblum of course, but I found my interest varied based on the subject. Like the sneakers one - I just wasn't into it. I sort of fell out of the habit of watching it, though some episodes were indeed good.

I watched a few of these, and I love Jeff Goldblum of course, but I found my interest varied based on the subject. Like the sneakers one - I just wasn't into it. I sort of fell out of the habit of watching it, though some episodes were indeed good.
You like Jeff Goldblum too Brian? So do I and I started liking Jeff Goldblum when I saw him in Jurassic Park and he has been my crush ever since. I found this show by accident on Disney+ when I was looking to watch Guardians Of The Galaxy and I saw it and I liked it and the Ice Cream episode was my favorite

You like Jeff Goldblum too Brian? So do I and I started liking Jeff Goldblum when I saw him in Jurassic Park and he has been my crush ever since. I found this show by accident on Disney+ when I was looking to watch Guardians Of The Galaxy and I saw it and I liked it and the Ice Cream episode was my favorite

Yeah, Jeff's great. He definitely brings a certain something to the roles he's in. I wouldn't call it a crush, ha ha, but I'm certainly a fan.

Urge you to watch/rewatch the original Deathwish with Charles Bronson and, who’s that — well it’s a young Jeff Goldblum as one of the “hoods”. <yeah, real believable>

Did they ever announce a second season? I keep checking for something new ...
I haven't heard anything about The World According To Jeff Goldblum having a second season but I think most likely it will have a second season because it's a really interesting show and even my mom likes watching it too

I discovered The World According To Jeff Goldblum while searching Disney+ and I fell in love with the show especially since Jeff Goldblum is my crush and I found the show to be very cool and funny and Jeff is so full of joy in the amazing facts he tells you. I hope Season 2 is made soon because this show is great to watch
His voice is so soothing.

I have seen three episodes so far of The World According To Jeff Goldblum and the jewelry themed episode was so cool and really interesting. I can honestly say Jeff Goldblum has done an amazing job with this series and it is cool that one of my crushes actually teaches me facts I never knew about. Hopefully he can do a dinosaur themed episode where he plays the character Ian Malcolm from Jurassic Park in Season 2. Would that be so cool?

The BBQ episode of The World According To Jeff Goldblum was so funny to see and I was shocked at how well Jeff showed his cooking talents well. After I saw this episode yesterday I decided to eat slider sandwiches in roast beef like Jeff did and it was so shocking that my crush likes the same food I do

I thought the coffee episode of The World According To Jeff Goldblum was very cool and I was amazed that people could make latte art by using the whipped cream and I adored Jeff's wonderful heart latte art he made and when I showed that episode to Mom she joked that the heart art was especially for me because Jeff Goldblum is my crush and I giggled like crazy. Can't wait to see Season 2

I did see the Pools themed episode of The World According To Jeff Goldblum and it was so refreshing to hear Jeff teach you about the history of swimming pools and swimming and as a swimmer myself I just enjoyed seeing Jeff swim and he was so cute dressed to go swimming

As the saying goes "you learn something new every day" and something cool happened to me when I watched the pools episode of The World According To Jeff Goldblum. I liked the scene where he was relaxing in the spa and I decided to mimic Jeff's pose when I was taking my rest and when I woke up I felt refreshed and not sore anymore. My mom noticed my pose and she said "who taught you that pose" and I replied Jeff Goldblum and Mom was amazed at me. I now christened my pose "The Goldblum" due to this episode

I noticed that there are new episodes of The World According to Jeff Goldblum that were added last week and they are about birthdays motorcycles and more stuff. My new favorite episode is the Dance episode and Jeff is so wonderful when he dances and I sure wish he was my dancing partner

Yay just discovered something new
Jeff-is back and loved the new Celebrating Birthdays episode!

Did Disney+ stop making new episodes of The World According To Jeff Goldblum? Because it seemed to be a successful series and Jeff Goldblum was fabulous in it and you could've thought that Disney+ would've made a third season of this show
Did Disney+ decide to pull the plug on The World According To Jeff Goldblum?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter