• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Wolfs Must Dance Again! Any suggestions?

I like the idea above me! :) that's a great idea lol

LOOOOOOOVE your videos!! a friend posted it on their fb so i had to comment!! your family is awesome!!!! wish i were going to disney when you were, i'd SO meet up with you guys for some of my bad dance moves! :rotfl:

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

We'll be there from June 3rd to the 13th. If any of you are there and spot us in the park (We'll be the family dancing wildly with no music playing. :)) please grab us. We'd love to video some DIS'ers and other strange people dancing with us.

Brute Wolf
Tulsa, Oklahoma

We will be keeping an eye out for you as we will be there the same time.

I have enjoyed your videos and have shared them with my family. We all love them.

How about a Wolf Family Segway parade in Epcot? :woohoo:

Dave

Okay, I had left this thread for a while as we were getting ready for Birthday-palooza at the Wolf House.

So who's still in? We'll be there from June 3 to 13. I would probably send out texts or e-mails saying "We're currently having lunch at ---. Come meet up!" So if you can get there, great, we'll do a quick shoot of bad dancing. If not, no big deal. We move on with our vacation. We'd love to have some of you guys!

Again, if you want to get a feel for what we'd probably do, you can go to THIS POINT of our cruise video where we invited some other families to join with us for a few seconds.

Okay, I had left this thread for a while as we were getting ready for Birthday-palooza at the Wolf House.

So who's still in? We'll be there from June 3 to 13. I would probably send out texts or e-mails saying "We're currently having lunch at ---. Come meet up!" So if you can get there, great, we'll do a quick shoot of bad dancing. If not, no big deal. We move on with our vacation. We'd love to have some of you guys!

We will be there!!! Leaving next Monday. May 30 - June 10, 2011. Not sure if we will be at the same place but if we are we'll dance!:dancer:party:
I'll PM you our number.

Have a great time. Can't wait to see your next video!!!

SCRAPBOOKQUEEN
Kellie

Count us in. Will be there from May 30 - June 10, 2011. Not sure if we will be in the same place or not, but if we are we'll dance. :woohoo:
I;ll pm you our number.

Have a great time.

SCRAPBOOKQUEEN
KELLIE:goodvibes

Count us in. Will be there from May 30 - June 10, 2011. Not sure if we will be in the same place or not, but if we are we'll dance. :woohoo:
I;ll pm you our number.

Have a great time.

SCRAPBOOKQUEEN
KELLIE:goodvibes

We will be there the same dates. I will PM you my number and if we are near by, we will come join you.

Would it be easier for you to post in this thread where you will be and when? I hate to have you spending a lot of time emailing everyone...
We would love to join in, as long as people dancing badly while sitting in a scooter are welcome! :rolleyes1
We are there from the 4th to 11th at OKW... look forward to seeing you all there! :banana::banana::banana:

I think PM'ing me your cell number will be the way to go. Again, if it doesn't work out, then no big deal. But it might be fun for 10 to 15 seconds if we're nearby each other. I've already logged away the people who've sent me their cell numbers.

I'll probably send out a mass text if we're going to be somewhere convenient. Maybe at lunch time, for instance, I'll text where we are. If you're nearby, we can say hello, video for a few seconds, then go on our merry way. :-)

Would it be easier for you to post in this thread where you will be and when? I hate to have you spending a lot of time emailing everyone...
We would love to join in, as long as people dancing badly while sitting in a scooter are welcome! :rolleyes1

Oh, man. We would love to have the scooter dance going. We could get a dozen and have a motorized square dance.

I don't have any suggestions, but wanted to say that we love your videos!! Your oldest reminds me so much of my oldest. You have inspired us to do a video for our cruise next April. I have some great ideas for that. Can't wait!! Since we live close to Kings Island, we are going to do a video for Kings Island this summer as sort of a practice for our cruise video. I will have to share it when finished. I hope you have a great trip!!

I'll probably send out a mass text if we're going to be somewhere convenient. Maybe at lunch time, for instance, I'll text where we are. If you're nearby, we can say hello, video for a few seconds, then go on our merry way. :-)

This is hilarious and I totally wish we could be there to do a little Wolfs/Carsons grooving.:banana: Can't wait to see the next video! Have a wonderful trip! :)

Anybody else? I've got a good list of cell phone numbers cranking now.

Great to hear from you, Jen. How's the T2i? :)

I've been meaning to message you on FB but everytime it crosses my mind, my little angel needs me!
I love it! I checked out the blog you suggested and have spent some more time playing around with the video. I have definitely made progress and look forward to using more video this summer! But like you said, it is not easy and when I want to just shoot a fun video, I grab my other cam or my flip video and capture the moment that way.

Hey DisneyJen0504, I noticed in your signature line that your daughter is named Avery. My daughter is also named Avery. She is 8 years old. I just love that name. I still run into people who think of Avery as a boy's name. I guess I have always known to be a girl's name.

Hey DisneyJen0504, I noticed in your signature line that your daughter is named Avery. My daughter is also named Avery. She is 8 years old. I just love that name. I still run into people who think of Avery as a boy's name. I guess I have always known to be a girl's name.

How nice! Our daughter is 5 months old. :) I have gotten a lot of people who never heard of it (which I thought was odd) but never a boy. Interesting! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter