The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

The quietest pool is likely the one in front of the wyndham grand resort. The pool in front of tower 5 and the main building pool I think are a bit more quiet than the pirate pool or the slide pool.

There are lots of pools, so if don't like the scene at one you can move on easily. It's a very compact resort.

We found that during the day the pools were not that busy. We used the main pool with lazy river. We never felt squeezed out or crowded.

We just got back from WBC last Saturday. This will be the place that we will probably stay from here on out. We stayed in tower one on the second floor in a one bedroom. Room was not perfect but oh well, it was cheaper than staying at a value resort. We loved the pool areas so much that we swam just about everyday we were there instead of just the first day. We didn't mind driving to parks everyday because we could set our own schedule. Parking is easy and we were not harassed much by the sales people when getting parking pass. The whole resort never felt crowded at all. Checking in and out was a breeze. We did have a problem with our keys the last night we where there and sat in the hallway for about 45 minutes. Security brought us new keys and about 10 minutes later the front desk called and asked if we got in okay. I told them yes and then they went into the spill about that we needed to do their sales walk through. I told my wife they probably scrambled our key just to have a chance to get in front of us for a sales presentation.

You said that your one bedroom wasn't perfect. Can I ask what was wrong with it? We have a one bedroom for two weeks in Feb. and now I'm concerned.

You said that your one bedroom wasn't perfect. Can I ask what was wrong with it? We have a one bedroom for two weeks in Feb. and now I'm concerned.
Size was great. Ours had a full bathroom with a shower and another with big sink area and garden tub. It was just my wife, daughter (7), and myself. It just had a little wear and tear and washing machine did not work properly. We are for sure going back there next year.

Does anyone know if I can store refrigerated items with the bell hop on day of check out? I know they've offered one on check-in, so assuming so?

Absolutely ditto what @kydisfan said, above. We were at WBC October 2-9, and man am I ever sold on this place! We checked in around 8pm and the employee at the desk diligently searched for a lake view for me. No dice. He offered me high floor - I asked instead for tower 5. He sounded almost apologetic that "all he had" was the first floor. Um, no problem! So convenient having the sliding door to send family members through with bags at check in/out, right by the car.

I'm definitely a Disney deluxe type traveler and we all mentioned that this felt just as opulent as the DVC villa we rented last year, just with a more Italian theme. Everything in our 2 BR deluxe was immaculate, and I found the beds more plush and comfortable than the one we stayed in just afterward at Animal Kingdom Lodge. AKL was easily $100 per night more expensive (for the best deal I could find on a standard view hotel room) versus a two bedroom well appointed condo with plush bedding and full kitchen... It's a no brainer - this is my new favorite resort.

We did not stop by the "amenity desk" or whatever it was called to get parking passes for either of our two vehicles and we only had to use the key card once to get in the gate (the guard was occupied talking to another guest in the lane nearer the guard shack), and many times the arm was just up. We drive nearly everywhere even when we are on property (except at the Epcot or monorail resorts, for obvious reasons) so we did not miss the Disney buses at all.

We booked with Farrell and had a professional and seamless experience. I totally "get it" as to why there are four threads full of devotees who LOOOOOOOVE bonnet creek. We do too!

Does anyone have the most current shuttle schedule to the parks and what is the cost of the shuttle? It seems taxis to the parks average $15-$20 with tip depending on where you are going and Uber is a bit less. Thinking of a stay here but don't want to rent a car.

We are in a 2 bedroom deluxe. What is the pillow situation like? DH and I both sleep with multiple pillows. Are you able to get more from the Main building or should I plan on packing a few? (We are flying, so this isn't ideal, but also not impossible.)

We are in a 2 bedroom deluxe. What is the pillow situation like? DH and I both sleep with multiple pillows. Are you able to get more from the Main building or should I plan on packing a few? (We are flying, so this isn't ideal, but also not impossible.)
I think there were 4 on the king bed in the master and I am not sure about the second bedroom but I am thinking there were 2 per bed in there. We didn't ask for more pillows but I did manage to smash the glass carafe for the coffee maker (oops) and housekeeping replaced it for us really quickly. I suspect something reasonable like a request for more pillows would also be accomodated. For what it's worth, I brought my own pillow and this is one of the few hotels I didn't feel it was necessary. The pillows on our bed were super comfy.

I think there were 4 on the king bed in the master and I am not sure about the second bedroom but I am thinking there were 2 per bed in there. We didn't ask for more pillows but I did manage to smash the glass carafe for the coffee maker (oops) and housekeeping replaced it for us really quickly. I suspect something reasonable like a request for more pillows would also be accomodated. For what it's worth, I brought my own pillow and this is one of the few hotels I didn't feel it was necessary. The pillows on our bed were super comfy.

Thanks for the info! DH and I should be able to scavenge pillows from the second bedroom and be good. One less thing to pack!

Thanks for the info! DH and I should be able to scavenge pillows from the second bedroom and be good. One less thing to pack!

There are also a couple of pillows in the living room closet. There's a sleeper sofa in there, so that's where they put the pillows for it, along with a blanket.

Just got back from our week stay at Bonnet Creek on Saturday. Let me just say that this will definitely be our go-to resort from now on!! We had a 2 bedroom on floor 11 in tower 5. It overlooked the pools and we could see Hollywood Studios in the distance, absolutely gorgeous view! We booked our stay through an RCI trade and because of that we didn't even have to stop at the much dreaded "parking desk" and were handed a parking pass at check in. They never bothered us once about doing a timeshare presentation. We didn't get to spend a lot of time at the resort, but did manage to spend one evening and one full morning swimming. The pool nearest tower 5 seemed the most crowded, but not packed. Didn't have any trouble getting a raft for the lazy river. My kids LOVED the sprinkler area and were the only ones playing in it. I think they would have stayed there all day if we would have let them! I also loved how compact the resort was. We rented a car and had no trouble driving to the parks. I was nervous about MK, but we didn't have any problems parking at the ticket and transportation center for MK and hopping on a bus to get to the park. Can't wait until we can go back (which probably won't be until at least 2017)! LOVE LOVE LOVE Bonnet Creek!!!

Here now. Every stay we've been in tower 4 but this time we are in 2. Not a fan considering we are doing a no parks/all resort trip and we are far from all the pools. It seems noisier too. We've never heard neighbors before.

We are at the very end of the hallway in a 2 bedroom and so our room is laid out differently than we've ever seen before. From the balcony we can see Tower of Terror, the mouse ears, carribean beach and pop. From the kids bedroom we can see Spaceship Earth over the main building and last night watched illumations and Hallowishes.

We are the main pool now and it's really empty. Our kids are super bummed the pirate pool is closed but with the other pools being empty I think they'll manage ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter