The WDW WORST dressed list! Please join in!

MUFFIN TOPS!!!!!

Thats was my DS calls the girls in the lowriders and cropped shirts that DO NOT belong in the lowriders and cropped shirts. (their body fat hanging over their pants looks like the top of a muffin billowing over the muffin paper)

Yeah yeah yeah....no one is saying it is gross to be fat (I'm overweight myself!) Many large women dress beautfully in the parks. But it is gross to let it hang out of your clothes. The "I'm on vacation and want to be comfortable argument does not apply here, it is just as if not more comfortable to wear a shirt that covers your stomach. To all my plus size (and even just a little plus) sisters out there----Wearing skinny girl clothes does not make you look like a skinny girl! It makes you look gross. Dress to your size and you will look nice.

I also can't believe how young girls don't care if their bra straps are showing!! When I was a teen (not tooo long ago) that was considered the most embarrassing thing ever! They wear spagetti strap tanks made for the not well endowed even if they are well endowed and just put any old bra (not even a strapless) under. YUCKY! I have also seen high - cut thongs where the thong straps come way above the low-riders.

This is all just a taste issue, not an economic one....there is just no excuse these days...nice cotton mens golf shirts can be purchased at Target for $4.00 on sale. When I was a kid, you had to have a little money to dress nice...but there is just no excuse anymore....wife beaters are underwear! put a shirt on!

Regarding the bra straps... mine do show. Even if I wear a tank with built in bra or whatnot it is not enough support. What I do try to do is geta bra that matches the tank in color (if it's a pink tank then I wear a pink bra, etc.) That way it doesn't look very awkward.

Syrreal said:
Regarding the bra straps... mine do show. Even if I wear a tank with built in bra or whatnot it is not enough support. What I do try to do is geta bra that matches the tank in color (if it's a pink tank then I wear a pink bra, etc.) That way it doesn't look very awkward.

Ok, mine would too, that is why I don't wear a tank. However...if you just love them and don't want to give them up - Victoria's Secret has a bra with clear see-through (plastic) straps...i think that looks a little nicer.

In FL it's almost required to wear tanks (I know my thing says KY but I'm a FL girl). I've been wearing them since I was a little girl. :)

I wish I could wear the plastic strap bras. I think they are so cute! Unfortunately I have really sensitive skin and I get a rash from where the plastic touches it (it's because of the sweat, etc). Another thing I try to do is wear a bra that goes exactly under the tank strap. (I'm talking the thin strap ones here. It's obviously not a problem with the wider strapped ones)

We were in Animal Kingdom on the 4th of July a few years ago, and there was a woman covered from head to toe in a black burkah-type thing. She was evidently from an extremely modest foreign country. Even her hands were covered with black gloves, the head scarf, you get the picture. Meanwhile, I was dying from the heat and humidity, wearing my shorts and tank top.

One more comes to mind was a group of teenage girls wearing panty hose under their shorts. I know panty hose makes your legs look nice, but it was 90 degrees! I was getting itchy just looking at them.

any shorts/pants that have printing across the bum...TRASHY!! IMO of course...and it's a problem b/c my soon2b step daughter has begun to read and so she'll be walking around reading people's rear ends and saying "What does SEXY mean?" Or "what does FLIRT" mean...ew. It's so gross and I'm so disturbed by the trend of very young children's clothing and even tween clothing that have "bottom message" pants and shorts. Hades will freeze over before any kiddo of mine walks out of the house with JUICY across her rear end! I'm 26 and my mother would wear me out if I ever walked around in something like that! :rotfl:

this thread is fun...people need to relax and take it in the spirit I believe it was intended! :wizard: princess:

Like the woman at Typhoon Lagoon that weighed roughly 400 lbs. (and I'm being generous) :confused3 with a thong. Or it could have been a full suit that just got lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goalie5hole said:
Like the woman at Typhoon Lagoon that weighed roughly 400 lbs. (and I'm being generous) :confused3 with a thong. Or it could have been a full suit that just got lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:scared1: YIKES!!! :eek:

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

I don't know waht else to say! :lmao:

I usually wear shorts but this year I'm wearing those bohemian crinkly cotton skirts with tank tops. These skirts are actually more comfortable than shorts-breezier,if you get my drift. :teeth:

I hate to see babies not dressed properly or shaded from the sun.

And young girls who are dressing like they are advertising. :rolleyes:
I hate most clothes that are out there for young people!! Call me old fashioned, I guess.

And the worst thing about any poorly dressed person are the ones who smell worse than they are dressed!!! :scared1: :faint: :crazy2:

:lmao:

Am I the ONLY one that finds the term "wife beater" for a shirt extremely offensive?

Not at disney, you might want to think twice about bringing your old worn swim wear so you can just trash them at the end of your trip. We saw this woman who's swim suit was so wore in many places that it was completly see through. She was giving the whole park way more than she thought :lmao: I would have been motified. :eek:

littleladykaty said:
any shorts/pants that have printing across the bum...TRASHY!! IMO of course...and it's a problem b/c my soon2b step daughter has begun to read and so she'll be walking around reading people's rear ends and saying "What does SEXY mean?" Or "what does FLIRT" mean...ew. It's so gross and I'm so disturbed by the trend of very young children's clothing and even tween clothing that have "bottom message" pants and shorts. :

You know, If you have to "tell" someone that you're sexy....you probably aren't.... :scratchin :rolleyes2

Last time I was at WDW with friends we had a game giving ratings on the "unfit wear for WDW" scale - we called it something else but you get my drift. I'm 40 but my friends were 21/23 and they still found a lot of stuff trashy, so it has nothing to do with age!

I'm all for comfort and will definitely dress down at WDW, shorts & a t-shirt or tank top, but I still check the mirror to see if it doesn't look stupid! Last year I wore ankle length dresses somedays, and was cooler & more comfortable than in shorts and I top.

Tight clothes are often warmer than loose flowing ones. so the thing I don't understand is people wearing shorts that are too small for them, where one of the legs rides up, that is so icky!

Trashy dressing seems to be the norm these days, and people don't even think about if anything is "appropriate" I can do/wear/say what I want and it's not my problem, if you have a problem with it it's YOUR problem.

(btw for the girls who don't like their bra straps showing - which is also a pp of mine - over here we get a strap that you can attach to the straps on the back bringing them together so they don't show http://www.brastrapsupporter.com/)

goalie5hole said:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I used to wear this skimpy tank top with a narrow strap in the back and withhumongous arm holes and neck hole and that didn't quite reach my waist (the kind weightlifters sometimes wear). Then one day when I took it off I saw its outline sunburned into my torso which looked so bad that it hurt. From that time on I wore shirts (muscle shirts) that at least covered the tops of my shoulders.

Once I saw this pair of pants I liked except I passed it up becuase i did not like the big words "Tommy Hilfiger" up the leg.

teresajoy said:
Am I the ONLY one that finds the term "wife beater" for a shirt extremely offensive?
No.

Boston Globe, Feb. 24, 2006

Discount retailer XXX has apologized for an advertisement in a recent flyer that offered three "wife beater" undershirts for $5.98. The tank style T-shirts are called wife beaters because of a stereotype that physically abusive men wear them. The ad, which appeared in a Feb. 19 flyer, outraged women's groups and led to a quick apology from XXX founder Jerry XXX, who took full responsibility for the ad. XXX officials said the company's headquarters was deluged with critical calls and e-mails.

wife2.jpg

seashoreCM said:
No.

Boston Globe, Feb. 24, 2006

Discount retailer XXX has apologized for an advertisement in a recent flyer that offered three "wife beater" undershirts for $5.98. The tank style T-shirts are called wife beaters because of a stereotype that physically abusive men wear them. The ad, which appeared in a Feb. 19 flyer, outraged women's groups and led to a quick apology from XXX founder Jerry XXX, who took full responsibility for the ad. XXX officials said the company's headquarters was deluged with critical calls and e-mails.

wife2.jpg

Thanks! I was beginning to think I was the only one! Glad to know not everyone would think I'm just being silly!

mommyceratops said:
3 years ago on our trip we were sitting for the parade and the man across the street from us was wearing workout shorts and no underwear :scared1: lets just say it was all hanging out and he didnt' seem to care. :confused3 :sad2:

:rolleyes2

I bet he was cool! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter