The Void- Crossover RP

OOC: Guys guys guys I figured out where they are! They've all been kissed by dementors! 'Cause this is nonexistence.

OOC: Guys guys guys I figured out where they are! They've all been kissed by dementors! 'Cause this is nonexistence.

OOC: Maybe. But there are non-magic universes here too.

Georgie: "Corbin! Can Melanie come to the picnic?"

Corbin: "I don't know. I'll see." he patronused her.

OOC: Well, no, of course not! I didn't mean it literally, we've already pronounced their deaths. Just a funny possibility.

OOC: Well, no, of course not! I didn't mean it literally, we've already pronounced their deaths. Just a funny possibility.

OOC: It would be weird. I have always hated dementors. They're the one creature I don't like in hp.

OOC: It would be weird. I have always hated dementors. They're the one creature I don't like in hp.

OOC: We already knew this, but it just really, really hit me oh, probably ten minutes or so ago that people who get kissed don't move on.
Dude, no. JK Rowling, I don't want to pronounce you as heartless, but that's-erm-sad.

Corbin: "Are you sure?"

Georgie: She smiled up at him.

Alec: Alec nodded. He was. Then he gave Georgie a smile back, knowing that she was having a good time.

Lori: Lori walked by. She didn't know what she was supposed to be looking for, or how she was going to collect whatever it was.

OOC: OMG you guys I had a sad half-dream last night. I dreamt I signed up Chris for the Void and there was a whole reunion between the two siblings trapped here. Then he saw Jolie and Mari again. Now I'm sniffling just thinking about it and OMG OMG it's just too sad to picture.

Alec: Alec nodded. He was. Then he gave Georgie a smile back, knowing that she was having a good time. Lori: Lori walked by. She didn't know what she was supposed to be looking for, or how she was going to collect whatever it was.

Georgie: She grinned. "Yay!" She threw her arms around his waist.

Lori: Lori was walking around all by herself again. She thought about her brothers and wondered if they did miss her. Then she wondered if her brothers had the bright idea to look for her and see if she was a ghost. Maybe then they could call Tori and she could figure out what happened to her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter