The Void- Crossover RP

OOC: Because I have nothing to do..... Lori: Lori went out to do research, but she wasn't entirely sure how you determine where someone is. She figured that it shouldn't be too hard, as she could really do anything. And Nagini hadn't seen her since she was this age. She remembered how weak she was, and how she was never able to take care of herself. Alec: Alec unintentionally slipped into a flashback, remembering how it was when he had Eris. He tried not to look wistful, but he wished he could see her again. He wanted to see her here.

Corbin: "Are you alright?"

OOC: May I ask where your idea of Alec and Eris came from? Just curious

OOC: This could get a little lengthy, and I kind of had to go thread diving back to thread eight to remember.

During thread eight, I remember really only being so relevant as to the Minor plot. And I remember because Phyllis and Sheila were just undergoing development. Well during this, I realized that I didn't have a teacher or an adult like everyone else on thread eight. And I kind of wanted to not just have the Minor problems. It was really fun to work with but I honestly felt like I should do something else.

Tori was really existing in the Minor family plot. I was contemplating making a plot for Bass, but I really had no idea where I was going to go with him. Bass really only existed to have a relationship with Tori, like a mediator for someone to lean on when she desperately needed to talk about Ivan. (If you go back throughout the threads, Bass was the go-to person for that, and I chose him because they had a history.) So I couldn't use them for something new.

So I went to my laptop, to my list of characters that I have stowed away but never used/use. And I came across two characters, two of them made for Hogwarts but I never felt like putting in. Their names were Demona and Pandora, and they were related. Demona was a professor and Pandora was her niece, conincidentally she was a fourth year like Eris. I then suddenly thought up a name, which came out to be Alec Ryland and I made him the Caretaker after researching which jobs were not taken, but then I looked back again and realized I could bring in Pandora if I really wanted to.

But then I figured that Pandora couldn't be put in without her aunt, so I created Eris as an evolved Pandora. I kept some of the same qualities, but there was a lot I could change around. I then realized that I wanted to make Alec related to her in a way. So I checked Demona and Pandora's relationship, which eventually became Alec's relationship to Eris. And all that was left was to work on their personalities.

Corbin: "Are you alright?"

Alec: "Yeah, I was just thinking about Eris, and I was wondering if she was here." He hadn't seen her since she died, and he had no idea where she had gone.

OOC: Remember, I didn't have Eris talk to him as a ghost because Alec made me depressed, like I made him nicer than intended so I couldn't stand making him depressed by talking to Eris.

OOC: This could get a little lengthy, and I kind of had to go thread diving back to thread eight to remember.

During thread eight, I remember really only being so relevant as to the Minor plot. And I remember because Phyllis and Sheila were just undergoing development. Well during this, I realized that I didn't have a teacher or an adult like everyone else on thread eight. And I kind of wanted to not just have the Minor problems. It was really fun to work with but I honestly felt like I should do something else.

Tori was really existing in the Minor family plot. I was contemplating making a plot for Bass, but I really had no idea where I was going to go with him. Bass really only existed to have a relationship with Tori, like a mediator for someone to lean on when she desperately needed to talk about Ivan. (If you go back throughout the threads, Bass was the go-to person for that, and I chose him because they had a history.) So I couldn't use them for something new.

So I went to my laptop, to my list of characters that I have stowed away but never used/use. And I came across two characters, two of them made for Hogwarts but I never felt like putting in. Their names were Demona and Pandora, and they were related. Demona was a professor and Pandora was her niece, conincidentally she was a fourth year like Eris. I then suddenly thought up a name, which came out to be Alec Ryland and I made him the Caretaker after researching which jobs were not taken, but then I looked back again and realized I could bring in Pandora if I really wanted to.

But then I figured that Pandora couldn't be put in without her aunt, so I created Eris as an evolved Pandora. I kept some of the same qualities, but there was a lot I could change around. I then realized that I wanted to make Alec related to her in a way. So I checked Demona and Pandora's relationship, which eventually became Alec's relationship to Eris. And all that was left was to work on their personalities.

OOC: interesting. Geez, you're good at this stuff

OOC: interesting. Geez, you're good at this stuff

OOC: Nah, I just have a lot of time on my hands. Sometimes too much.

Also, I just now realized that I never revealed that Phyllis's father killed Bass's dad!

OOC: Well, it probably wouldn't have worked anyway because Phyllis turned good.

OOC: Ah, okay. And forgive me for my questioning, but what made you think to kill Eris? I remember you mentioning that it was your plan form the beginning.

OOC: Ah, okay. And forgive me for my questioning, but what made you think to kill Eris? I remember you mentioning that it was your plan form the beginning.

OOC: It's no problem at all.

Well, I knew after I signed them up that Eris was going to not have a good ending. See, I decided to go the "tragic hero" route after studying it in English that week. But I didn't know what ending I wanted to come up with. So I started fooling around with ideas in this brain of mine and I decided that I wanted to do something dramatic, so I thought of killing her off. I came up with the rest of the details later. BK228 came up with the idea that Linus should be Eris's father, which I knew then (after reading up on Linus in thread one) it would cause Eris to lose it. I had to do some thread diving, and soon the pieces of the puzzle just started fitting.

At first I was debating on killing off Alec, but then I thought no it has to be Eris to be more effective.

OOC: It's no problem at all.

Well, I knew after I signed them up that Eris was going to not have a good ending. See, I decided to go the "tragic hero" route after studying it in English that week. But I didn't know what ending I wanted to come up with. So I started fooling around with ideas in this brain of mine and I decided that I wanted to do something dramatic, so I thought of killing her off. I came up with the rest of the details later. BK228 came up with the idea that Linus should be Eris's father, which I knew then (after reading up on Linus in thread one) it would cause Eris to lose it. I had to do some thread diving, and soon the pieces of the puzzle just started fitting.

At first I was debating on killing off Alec, but then I thought no it has to be Eris to be more effective.

OOC: I see. Thanks for that. I asked because I'm in a similar position with Rose obviously (some ways a better one and others worse) , and though I do not have any plans at this time to kill characters off, it made me wonder

OOC: I see. Thanks for that. I asked because I'm in a similar position with Rose obviously (some ways a better one and others worse) , and though I do not have any plans at this time to kill characters off, it made me wonder

OOC: It's totally fine I don't mind.

Yeah, choosing your characters routes can be hard. Like, I remember when I was going to kill Phyllis off. That obviously didn't happen when she turned good. Now I'm stuck in the Reece/Mara relationship on PoA. I'm starting to work on it, but at the same time it's so hard, I can't make out much of a relationship. I kind of have Mara's epilouge in mind, and it does involve certain connections that I am not proud of, but everything is connected. Mara's turning into the depressed one who's pushing her sister away, kind of like the Elsa of the thread.

I totally have character issues, I can't get the right path for them in mind.

OOC: Aw, look I found a picture of what Alec looked like as a four-year-old.

stock-photo-portrait-of-an-adorable-young-preschool-boy-with-funny-hair-on-dark-background-77252083.jpg

Alec: "Yeah, I was just thinking about Eris, and I was wondering if she was here." He hadn't seen her since she died, and he had no idea where she had gone. OOC: Remember, I didn't have Eris talk to him as a ghost because Alec made me depressed, like I made him nicer than intended so I couldn't stand making him depressed by talking to Eris.

Corbin: "I really don't know." He walked into the house and came back out holding a sleepy Georgie. "I heard her waking up."

OOC: It's totally fine I don't mind.

Yeah, choosing your characters routes can be hard. Like, I remember when I was going to kill Phyllis off. That obviously didn't happen when she turned good. Now I'm stuck in the Reece/Mara relationship on PoA. I'm starting to work on it, but at the same time it's so hard, I can't make out much of a relationship. I kind of have Mara's epilouge in mind, and it does involve certain connections that I am not proud of, but everything is connected. Mara's turning into the depressed one who's pushing her sister away, kind of like the Elsa of the thread.

I totally have character issues, I can't get the right path for them in mind.

OOC: I know how hard it is to gather relationships when you already have an ending, especially if it isn't an amazing one...Well, there you go! You could go the Anna/Elsa route.

Corbin: "I really don't know." He walked into the house and came back out holding a sleepy Georgie. "I heard her waking up."

Georgie: She looked up at Alec and a sleepy smile came across her face. "Hi, Alec."

OOC: Ugh you know what I was just thinking? McGonagall would have been a freaking amazing mentor to Mel

And ann I the only one who didn't realize that Bellatrix had a brother-in-law?

OOC: Ugh you know what I was just thinking? McGonagall would have been a freaking amazing mentor to Mel

And ann I the only one who didn't realize that Bellatrix had a brother-in-law?

OOc: Yes she would've. And no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter