The Void- Crossover RP

Melanie: "Thank you. Is this all you needed?"

Corbin: "I need you to know something that I've learned after spending 34 years with Georgette. Whenever she doesn't seem to be fully with us you have to treat her like a child. I know it sounds mean, but it's the only way I can get her back without resistance. Also, when she slips away and cries or laughs or whatever, she basically is a child. That's why I made her apologize to you like that, she looked so happy afterwards. Her mental state only got worse and that was the only way I could keep myself from snapping at her. All the different disorders kept eating away at her sanity and when sometimes it seemed like she was gaining years, other times it seemed like she lost them. And what you're doing right now is fine for her, but she'll continue to hurt. She just needs to feel protected." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I know this sounds all jumbled and weird, and that's because I've never had to explain it before, my children and I just sort of picked up on it after a while. She loves you, Melanie, whenever she'd slip away she'd ask where you were or cry about how she missed you. I just thought you should know."

Corbin: "I need you to know something that I've learned after spending 34 years with Georgette. Whenever she doesn't seem to be fully with us you have to treat her like a child. I know it sounds mean, but it's the only way I can get her back without resistance. Also, when she slips away and cries or laughs or whatever, she basically is a child. That's why I made her apologize to you like that, she looked so happy afterwards. Her mental state only got worse and that was the only way I could keep myself from snapping at her. All the different disorders kept eating away at her sanity and when sometimes it seemed like she was gaining years, other times it seemed like she lost them. And what you're doing right now is fine for her, but she'll continue to hurt. She just needs to feel protected." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I know this sounds all jumbled and weird, and that's because I've never had to explain it before, my children and I just sort of picked up on it after a while. She loves you, Melanie, whenever she'd slip away she'd ask where you were or cry about how she missed you. I just thought you should know."

Melanie: "Thank you for letting me know, I appreciate it. I'll do my best."

OOC: I am officially quitting this roleplay if anyone cares. I'm not up for roleplaying anymore really. So ya. Carry on whatever is going on.

Melanie: "Thank you for letting me know, I appreciate it. I'll do my best."

Corbin: "I wish I could say I never loved you back, but I don't like to lie." He kissed her cheek. "But I really love Georgette. When she isn't... you know, she's amazing. Even when she's crazy I love her so much." He smiled and and walked back out to her. "Hi, honey."

Georgie: "Are you and Mel alright?"

Corbin: "Yeah, princess, we're okay."

Georgie: "Good." She smiled at him.

OOC: All the stuff about Georgie that Corbin said is displayed in the writing i did about them which will not be posted here because i lost it all.

OOC: All the stuff about Georgie that Corbin said is displayed in the writing i did about them which will not be posted here because i lost it all.

OOC: that's terrible! I write everything in a journal and also google doc it. That way if one gets lost, I'm good!

OOC: that's terrible! I write everything in a journal and also google doc it. That way if one gets lost, I'm good!

OOC: No, I just delete it afterwards. I'm never proud of it, I just wanted to write something with Georgie in it.

Georgie: "So Melanie isn't mad at me?"

Corbin: "No, honey, she isn't."

Corbin: "I wish I could say I never loved you back, but I don't like to lie." He kissed her cheek. "But I really love Georgette. When she isn't... you know, she's amazing. Even when she's crazy I love her so much." He smiled and and walked back out to her. "Hi, honey."

Georgie: "Are you and Mel alright?"

Corbin: "Yeah, princess, we're okay."

Georgie: "Good." She smiled at him.

OOC: This reminds me of all the conflict Brandon and I went through with trying to figure them out. I sort of miss the way he played him (not that you don't do a good job, there's just something about the original author knowing them best and all).

OOC: No, I just delete it afterwards. I'm never proud of it, I just wanted to write something with Georgie in it.

Georgie: "So Melanie isn't mad at me?"

Corbin: "No, honey, she isn't."

OOC: Ah. I get into fantasies in my head sometimes, especially when I can't sleep.

OOC: This reminds me of all the conflict Brandon and I went through with trying to figure them out. I sort of miss the way he played him (not that you don't do a good job, there's just something about the original author knowing them best and all). OOC: Ah. I get into fantasies in my head sometimes, especially when I can't sleep.

OOC: I get it:

Melanie: She created a garden with a pathway and began strolling along it.

Melanie: She created a garden with a pathway and began strolling along it.

Georgie: "That's so pretty!" she said, excitedly.

Corbin: He smiled and rubbed his wife's back gently. "Sure is, baby girl."

Georgie: "After I died, did you continue working on the garden in the backyard?"

Corbin: "I did until I was about 75, then Melrose took it over. She was a natural gardener." He wished for a daisy and put it in Georgie's hair.

Georgie: She grinned. "It's so beautiful." She put her arms around his neck, leaned up, and kissed him.

OOC: I'm working on the job list Nagini makes. Any suggestions for your characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter