The Top Three Meet Dis-nee (CMO Contest, Part Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey BTM!! Did you hear me the other day on the radio when I won the Bon Jovi tickets?

Why do you have 2 Kroger bags now? Are you trying to compete against yourself?

What time did you win?

Not competing with myself...hope both make Top 10...betters my odds of winning. I was looking for something that might have mass appeal.

If you still have pins, I'd love to have one! I wanted to start a pin collection for our first Disney trip this year, and it would be sooooo cool to have your husband's pin as my first one!! I really wish I had been around when the CMO contest first started, of course that would have meant there would have been one more entry!! ;)

Tripp update: We emailed each other on Tuesday, and he does say "Hello" to everyone, but he has been completely swamped. He said he would try to pop in and catch up soon!

You got it! Just PM with an address..oh wait I already have it. ;)

I'll mail you a couple out, I need to get some in the mail to FirstTimeCaller too. :goodvibes

Yes on all accounts. I really liked Eric's video....but we had just learned about he contest about a week or so before we left to go to Disney in January. The deadline was fast approaching so we put one together rather fast. We were happy.....

Mr. Autopia is super funny...and so nice!

Tripp is awesome. I hope he comes back to post.
Hold the phone!!! When were you down there in January?

Oh, we should really put together a cast of characters for you.

Um...

AnnDisneyFan - funny, nice, and speaks what we are all thinking
Marsahy - the craftiest mom who knows everything about the disboards
Haunted Mansion Fan is my virtual son and is absolutely hysterical and so kind.
BTM likes to morph people's faces on to other bodies...he's really good at it and very funny too
Kenny the Pirate - I think he won a Disney contest last year? ;)

......more info coming

I am so excited that I got cast.....YAY!!! :yay:

I gotta tell you though, at just over three months this has been the longest audition ever!!! :faint:

Ummmmm, and if this is going to be a musical, well, we will have to make that VERY clear in the script! ;)

I am so excited that I got cast.....YAY!!! :yay:

I gotta tell you though, at just over three months this has been the longest audition ever!!! :faint:

Ummmmm, and if this is going to be a musical, well, we will have to make that VERY clear in the script! ;)

As usual Ann enters with PERFECTION! Way too funny. Notice too that you are our leading lady! :lovestruc

And I think that music, singing, and random children are permitted in this one! ;)

Off to get kids to school and mail KigerKat and FirstTimeCaller's pins.
Be back.........

Well, I'll forgive you this time. ;)

Just voted for my TWO favorite bags! :thumbsup2
:woohoo: HOORAY!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank....err...I am assuming you meant mine right? :laughing:
I don't have a Gmail account. Do I need to sign up for one and it will take me directly to the audio...or, can you e-mail it to me? Congrats by the way. $1000 Gas Thursday!!! Wish me luck. :)

I don't have a Gmail account. Do I need to sign up for one and it will take me directly to the audio...or, can you e-mail it to me? Congrats by the way. $1000 Gas Thursday!!! Wish me luck. :)

I'll forward the email to you.

Good luck!! I'll be listening for you!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

Some more important castmembers:

CalDisneyFamily: our West Coast Disney expert!
Meggin: Another top 10er who is so genuine!
Circusgirl: a TRUE Renaissance woman - she can do anything!
FirstTimeCaller: tends to lurk; is a 2007 dream job winner, and first HM butler with a beard!
DisneyFalcon: One of the originals - she can quote Disney better than anyone!
SpreadingPixieDust: Another original - she pops in with uplifting posts!
swwake: one of our better lurkers - she knows what's going on, and posts the exact right thing at the exact right time!
FairyGMother: Yet Another top 10er that pops in!
kdunkin: Still Another top 10er that pops in!

thanks Cathie!

So....do you know if all the CM submission videos (or at least top 20) are still available for viewing?

Some more important castmembers:

CalDisneyFamily: our West Coast Disney expert!
Meggin: Another top 10er who is so genuine!
Circusgirl: a TRUE Renaissance woman - she can do anything!
FirstTimeCaller: tends to lurk; is a 2007 dream job winner, and first HM butler with a beard!
DisneyFalcon: One of the originals - she can quote Disney better than anyone!
SpreadingPixieDust: Another original - she pops in with uplifting posts!
swwake: one of our better lurkers - she knows what's going on, and posts the exact right thing at the exact right time!
FairyGMother: Yet Another top 10er that pops in!
kdunkin: Still Another top 10er that pops in!

Thanks Cathie...I knew there were so many I was forgetting...not intentionally of course. ;)

Here is Mrs. Fleagle in as close to a Wonder Woman costume as she gets... from her Magic show. In this pic she had just levitated 20 feet above the ground, then disappeared and reappeared instantly in the back of the 1,000 seat theater.

I knew it was mistake for me to quit doing magic when I left high school...

And yes, I have a lot of catching up to do on this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter