The Tomorrowland French fries may be going!

I wonder how they'll cover up the CM entrance that's been hidden in there.
It's going to be very interesting to see how they theme this busy area.

"Record Screech"

Is that what that was? Fresh Baked said it was storage. Where does it go??

Last edited:
"Record Screech"

Is that what that was? Fresh Baked said it was storage. Where does it go??

I have no idea and I guess I could be wrong but I've seen CM's go in and not come out even after 15~20 minutes.
Maybe it's both storage and break area?

Quote from Chadwpalm on another blog about those boxy structures :
Quote:
The first is that the only things underground in TL is the tunnel that runs from the back of the Innoventions building to Pixie Hollow, and various minor corridors for the Tomorrowland Terrace stage/greenroom, old Rocket Rod queue, and servicing the Galactic Grill. I've heard there may also be a couple of small offices down there too. I'm pretty sure there is nothing underground in the french fry rock area

The second is that the now exposed structure, which was inside the northern french fry rocks is the mechanical equipment for the Astro Orbitor. There is really no way that structure can be moved.....at least not without extensive tearing up of the ground. My guess is that they will somehow just redress that structure. :Unquote

And from a 2006 blog :

Originally Posted by Bytebear
I was with my partner who worked at the park for 11 years, and I noticed a stairway at the left of the Tomorrowland entrance (kind of by the Triton fountain) that led a few steps down to a doorway. That is one entrance to the tunnel system. I am sure he knows of more. There isn't an underground city like at WDW but there are tunnels.
That is correct. The tunnel leads to a breakroom bellow Tomorrowland Terrace and the dressing rooms for the band. It then goes all the way back stage. It is not used like the tunnels at WDW.

Last edited:

Oh MY! They did that in a hurry. Wonder why it’s going to take longer to do the other side?

I’m sure it’ll just be pavement. I did notice that there’s a wee bit of greenery inside the black tarp wall area. Hope we aren’t losing it. One of the nicest things about DL are its green spaces. And they’re starting to disappear as it is.

That's rather attractive and reminds me a bit of TL67. But I wonder how much walkway room there will be between the 'edge' of the planters and the railing of the Astro Orbiter. Doesn't look like any more room than the FF rocks had to me.

Darn. I was really hoping I would see the Astro Orbiter back up where it belongs. Come on, Disney, please, do better and put the Orbiter back in it's rightful place. That would make a lot of room for walking to and fro, as well as another popcorn, churro, (fill in the type of cart) space.
100% agree!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter