The TB Trip Reports Thread!

For my grad trip with my rents, were thinking of doing a land and sea trip?
Has anyone been on the Disney cruise?
were worried we might get bored not being in the parks, and it might not be as "magical"
Tell me about the cruises :D

Hi! I did a PTR (no one really read, but then again, I didn't know what to say haha) and I'm doing a TR when I get back. Leaving tomorrow...don't want to think about getting back...but a TR is something to look forward to! :banana:

Ive only just joined the site so... im flying out from the UK to Orlando in 10 days and i will try to put a report up if any one wants to read it :)

I just read my first trip report and there a really good idea i got to DLR next week and i'm deffinately gonna try and get lots of pictures so i can make my own

Your TR is awesome. A new WL lover! My family has been there three of four trips, but everytime it's just so magical when we walk in. It's like coming home. Well, it is, but it's coming home to magic.

Aw thank you! I wrote a TR last year but no one read it, so it's nice to hear that actual, real-live people are reading this year :laughing: We loved WL..I liked some things about AKL better, but I would say they're about equal as my favorite! Where else did you stay?

well for me its 40 more days until my 5 night repositioning wonder cruise from vancouver to victoria to ensenada to la and in about 1 hour and 20 minutes it will be 39 more days or something and i am really excited and i have done everything disney and i have been wearing something disney everday and been listening to disney music EVERY day and been watching a disney movie everyday and decorated everything i can disney and even my new backpack is disney and i have 19 disney apps on my ipod and i am dying for more (please tell me if you know any) and even my ipods background are splash mountain and the castle and the passcode is WALT (in numeric form) and I named my ipod Walter and i am doing a countdown on facebook, so as you can probably tell i am excited!!!:dance3::banana::yay::woohoo:

Aw thank you! I wrote a TR last year but no one read it, so it's nice to hear that actual, real-live people are reading this year :laughing: We loved WL..I liked some things about AKL better, but I would say they're about equal as my favorite! Where else did you stay?

Cornado Springs. It's got a more awesome pool. But WL feels more like home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!